Chiropractic  |
Dr. Patrick Mickelsen, DC
Dr. Patrick Mickelsen, DC is a chiropractic provider who practices in Harrisville, UT. He is 42 years old.

2240 N Highway 89 Ste D

Harrisville, UT 84404

Learn about Dr. Mickelsen

Stated Goals: To decrease the long term adverse effects of whiplash injury and degenerative disc disease by a two fold approach: Whiplash: 1: Educate every young driver about whiplash injury statistics in order to prevent injury from occurring in the first place and, 2: Provide the most up-to-date and competent treatment when injury does occur. Degenerative Disc Disease: 1: Educate patients about the cause and prognosis of Degenerative Disc Disease and, 2: Provide appropriate active treatment and long term management.

• Chiropractic

Dr. Mickelsen does not have any board certifications listed.

• Peripheral Autonomic Neuropathy
  • Pinched Nerve in Back
  • Whiplash

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Utah.

• Weber State University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2000
  • Palmer Chiropractic University
    Other Education | Completed 2005

Dr. Mickelsen has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Mickelsen has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Mickelsen does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Mickelsen and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Mickelsen's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Mickelsen to family and friends
Dr. Mickelsen's Performance
in Farr west |
I have struggled with plantar facitis for about 3 years. I had tried multiple treatments with minimal to no relief! It wasn't until I was treated by Dr. Mickelsen that I FINALLY am 100% pain free! His treatment is effective and has exceeded my expectations! His exam and treatment are very thorough. Dr. Mickelsen is very knowledgeable and treats you like family! He has also helped relieve my neck and and sciatic pain!
in Ogden, UT |
Dr. Mickelsen is very knowledgeable, professional and takes time to explain everything. He has greatly helped me in the past two weeks with neck and back pain and also plantar fasciitis. I would highly recommend him to anyone.
in Farr West, Utah |
Before I went to Mr. Mickelsen, I had trouble walking. I was in constant pain. I had seen several Chiropractors, but hadn't gotten much relief. Within a few visits I was walking and my pain had subsided. I highly recommend Dr Mickelsen.
in Ogden, UT |
I was recommended to Dr. Mickelson after I mentioned to a coworker that my tension headaches were out of control and making life miserable. I developed the problem after a car wreck and had been suffering the headaches for over a year. Dr. Mickelson created a plan of action and slowly I started getting better. I still need ongoing treatments, but I haven't been able to live my life this freely since the headaches started. He definitely listened and helped.
in Ogden, UT |
His initial examination was the most detailed I have ever had. His level of knowledge and care has given me a new outlook on chiropractors and confidence in my personal treatment.
Have you seen Dr. Patrick Mickelsen, DC?
Are you Dr. Mickelsen?