CounselingMale

Pennsylvania Counseling Svs

4918 Locust Ln Harrisburg, PA 17109

Patrick McMunn is a Counselor in Harrisburg, PA. Be sure to call ahead with Patrick McMunn to book an appointment.

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Counselors in your area

Connect live with a provider virtually who can address a variety of symptoms, conditions, and care needs.

Find a Provider

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Pennsylvania

Check if Patrick McMunn treats your condition or procedure

Patrick McMunn accepts

Patrick McMunn's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Patrick McMunn

Based on 1 rating

Patrick McMunn

Dr. McMunn helped me through a really low point in my life. He gave me the tools to get out of my stupor that I was in for nearly 20 years. Today, I’m back in school and taking back control of my life. I recommend 100%!!!
Apr 19, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Patrick McMunn?

How was your experience with Patrick McMunn?
Provider explaining information to patient

• Counseling

Does Patrick McMunn accept my insurance?

Use the Healthgrades insurance check to verify if Patrick McMunn accepts your insurance.

Where is Patrick McMunn's office located?

Patrick McMunn's office is located at 4918 Locust Ln, Harrisburg, PA 17109. Find other locations and directions on Healthgrades.

Does Patrick McMunn offer telehealth services?

Patrick McMunn has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.

How can I make an appointment with Patrick McMunn?

Pennsylvania Counseling Svs