Dr. Patrick Maloney, DC

Chiropractic ·  Male · Age 55

Dr. Maloney

Maloney Chiropractic Clinic

2525 E Thomas Rd Ste 1 Phoenix, AZ 85016

Dr. Patrick Maloney, DC is a chiropractor in Phoenix, AZ and has been practicing for 27 years. He graduated from Los Angeles College Of Chiropractic in 1992 and specializes in chiropractic.

Dr. Maloney accepts

Dr. Maloney accepts the following insurance:

Allstate
CopperPoint Mutual
Liberty Mutual Insurance Company
Sedgwick Claims Management Services
State Farm
The Hartford
Travelers

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Arizona

Check if Dr. Maloney treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Maloney?
Dr. Maloney's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Patrick Maloney, DC
RecentMost Helpful
Thank you to Dr.Maloney & the staff here for helping me get better.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patrick Maloney, DC?
El Dr. Maloney me ha ayudado mucho con mi dolencia. Es un excellente quiropractico.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patrick Maloney, DC?
I have been a patient of Dr. Maloney's for over 15 years. Not only is he a fabulous chiropractor, his genuine and authentic care and concern for patient's overall health and well-being is what keeps my family and I coming back! We have always been treated with respect and kindness from Dr. Maloney and his staff alike. I could not say enough positive things about my experiences. I highly recommend Dr. Maloney for any of your chiropractic needs.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patrick Maloney, DC?
I have used Dr. Maloney for 7 years. I have been to several and this office always makes me smile and i leave feeling better and within a few visits. Yes I highly recommend this office.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patrick Maloney, DC?
Very pleased with my experience at Dr.Maloneys office I google my nearest chiropractor and came across this one and boy am I ever so grateful his staff is amazing I love how they greet you at the door every one is so nice and comforting. Dr.Maloney is wonderful at what he does he gets right to the point, I like how he takes his time to explain what's going on with every bone that is injured I learned so much from him...I would definitely recommend him to my family and friends thanks Dr.Maloney
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patrick Maloney, DC?
I have been getting adjustments for many years with Dr Maloney. He does wonderful work, a great doctor, and listens to all my issues. I feel so much better after my adjustments. The staff is very friendly and helpful. It's great being part of the Maloney family. I highly recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patrick Maloney, DC?
Provides excercises that help relax your body and decrease the pain you are feeling. Dr. Maloney is a great help with getting your life back to normal and not having to suffer with anymore pain. If you have been in an accident and feel like nothing you do is helping you recover then the best place to come to is Dr. Maloneys chiropractic! They have the best helpers such as Marcos, Ana, and Marcela. They are very helpful and respectful throught the whole time you are present. It is well recommend
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patrick Maloney, DC?
Really good exercises that help improve and decrease the pain that is felt due to an accident. Recommended if you are going through any type of pain suffer. Marcos, Ana, and Marcela are respectful and very helpful through the the whole time. Dr. Maloney is a great help in getting your normal life back and not worrying about any more pain.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patrick Maloney, DC?
Dr. Maloney and his staff are all AMAZING!!!! Ana, Teresa, Marcos, Vanessa, Hannah, and Griz just to name a few! I appreciate everything that everyone has done for me to help me through this therapeutic adventure! My pain is gone and I'm so blessed to have been recommended to Dr. Maloney! Again thank you all ladies and gents for your help with my journey to a healthy life! I will return if I have anything to be adjusted!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patrick Maloney, DC?
The staff was very helpful . I went in there with pain. The therapy was very helpful. I left there good as new. I would recommend Dr. Maloney to my friends and co workers.. Thank you to all the staff and God bless you all
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patrick Maloney, DC?
Dr. Maloney and staff make you feel very comfertabe..
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patrick Maloney, DC?
Dr. Maloney is a great, educated and a genuine doctor. At Maloney Chiropractic they provide a great deal of efficient service and encourage you throughout your recuperation. They welcome you with a warm smile and greet you with your desired name. I have had an excellent experience at this clinic and if you are looking for a trustworthy clinic I highly recommend it.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patrick Maloney, DC?
Great facility.... Top notch. After my accident, Dr Maloney and his staff got me to shape. Dr Maloney and staff are always kind courteous and professional. Their practices helped me out a great deal and if it wasn't for them my recovery would have taken a lot longer.
Dr. Maloney is wonderful
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patrick Maloney, DC?
Staff are always lovely, always greeting you with a smile.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patrick Maloney, DC?
It was great experience! Overall it was excellent service.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patrick Maloney, DC?
Dr. Maloney and his staff have helped me to maintain a healthy lifestyle throughout the years I have been their patient. They provide nutritional counseling and excellent chiropractic and physical rehab treatment. I highly recommend them!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patrick Maloney, DC?
Doc is the best, staff wonderful and always feel well taken care of.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patrick Maloney, DC?

How was your experience with Dr. Maloney?

Our mission is to empower our patients, through education, to make better choices about their health. To provide the highest quality of chiropractic healthcare to each of our patients. To offer hope and solutions. To help our patients live their live...

• Chiropractic