Chiropractic  |
Male
Dr. Patrick Kennedy, DC
Dr. Patrick Kennedy, DC is a chiropractic provider who practices in Salem, VA.

1461 W Main St

Salem, VA 24153

Learn about Dr. Kennedy

Kennedy Chiropractic offers a wide variety of services all geared toward reaching your health goals. Being healthy is hard work, and we are here dedicated to helping you stay well for life. While we are typically able to relieve your immediate symptoms, we have services in place to help you live the healthiest life possible.

• Chiropractic
  • Chiropractic Spinal Decompression Therapy

Dr. Kennedy does not have any board certifications listed.

• Manipulation Adjustment of Back and Neck
  • Rehabilitation Therapy
  • Spinal Decompression
  • Stress Management
  • Stress Test
  • Weight Loss Management

No malpractice history found for Virginia.

• University Of Florida
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • Texas Chiropractic College
    Medical School | Graduated

Dr. Kennedy has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Kennedy has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Kennedy does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kennedy and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Kennedy's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kennedy to family and friends
Dr. Kennedy's Performance
in SALEM, va |
Totally satisfied with the entire staff.
Roanoke Va |
I have found Kennedy Chiropractic to be professional, competent, honest and multi-faceted. It has a relaxed, friendly atmosphere. I have visited another chiropractic office in years past that I have not been satisfied with but Kennedy is different!
in salem, va |
Everyone in the office is great. After 2 years of decompression I know I am moving better and would highly recommend them.
in salem, va |
My wife & I started going to Kennedy Chiropractic about a month ago. We always look forward to going because even if our morning started off bad, we always wind up leaving with a smile on our face and feeling better both physically & mentally. We highly recommend Kennedy Chiropractic in West Salem for Anyone who is looking to better their body & mind. They're not just about getting you to pop & crack, but really taking care of the entire body & mind. Thanks Kennedy Chiropractic & staff!
in salem, va |
I would like to say that The Kennedy Chiropractic is the place to be at. They have helped me so much with not only adjustments, but also with weight loss, exercise, brain tap. I feel like a new person I would highly recommend going and see what all they offer. They have an amazing staff to help you and coach you. If you do tell them Susan sent you.
in roanoke, va |
Very professional, honest, and informative--and caring.
in roanoke, va |
Can you even remember a doctor taking the time to really listen to what you are telling him? Dr. Kennedys 's #1 priority is the proper care for you! He really listens. While maintaining the best run office I have ever experienced! His entire staff works at becoming your personal assistants as they coordinate your care plan. I have only experienced positive and compassionate care there, even when my schedule is bouncing all around. So nice to feel unconditional love in such a healing atmosphere
in Roanoke |
Dr. Pat is a great chiropractor. He takes his time to make sure you are getting the care you need and is concerned about the whole person not just their spine. He is constantly learning about health and seeks to utilized the best practices to help his patients. He is the best.
in salem, va |
He takes the time to make sure he knows all about the issue. Has a great demeanor and personality as does everyone in the office. He also is spot on in what he sees as the problem and takes the greatest care in what is needed to correct it. He found a neck issue that stemmed from an arm and shoulder symptoms and immediately referred me to a neurosurgeon and surgery was required. prior to Dr. Kennedy recognizing this, I thought it was just another shoulder injury as I had experienced previously.
in roanoke, va |
If you are looking for a caring, compassionate healthcare facility its definitely Kennedy Chiropractic in Salem, VA. They take the tine to get to know the patient and how they can help to restore you to good health without drugs. They do so much more than the regular Chiropractic clinic. They do chiropractic care, physical therapy, orthopaedic, stress management as well as an amazing weight loss program. You feel the warm welcoming family like atmosphere each and every time you walk in.
in Salem, va |
My total health has improved since I started going to Kennedy Chiropratic! I would and have recommended them to my friends! Thank you Dr. Kennedy for all you do for your patients!
in Boones Mill, VA |
Dr. Kennedy goes above and beyond the call of duty. He really does care about you the patient. One time I lacked in my appointments, he called and was concerned about me. I will never go to another Chiropractor. He and his staff are the best.
in Salem |
Very rude very unprofessional, try to pricing schemes to get patients to pay huge amounts up front for care.
in Salem, VA |
He runs a scam he told me I needed 35 decompression treatments on both my lumbar area and my cervical area, at a hundred dollars a pop, first of all how does he know it will take 35, theres no way of knowing. All this being paid up front, my for month treatment plan was set at over$ 9000.00, with at least a 2000.00 down payment. You should never pay for procedures up front because they can never guarantee success. he also refused to let me have my xrays and scans even for a reasonable price.
Have you seen Dr. Patrick Kennedy, DC?
Are you Dr. Kennedy?