Dr. Patrick Johnston, DC

ChiropracticMaleAge 76

Chiropractic

Dr. Patrick Johnston, DC is a Chiropractor in Palatine, IL and has over 38 years of experience in the healthcare field. He graduated from National College of Chiropractic in 1984. His office accepts new patients.

Dr. Patrick Johnston, DC

Patrick R Johnston, DC

117 E Palatine Rd Ste 102 Palatine, IL 60067

Compare with other Chiropractors

Compare Dr. Johnston with our nearby Chiropractors at Cancer Treatment Center of America, Chicago.

Make an appointment at Cancer Treatment Center of America, Chicago today at (312) 820-0151.

These providers are on the medical staff of Cancer Treatment Center of America, Chicago.

Dr. Johnston's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Johnston

4.3

My first visit ever to a Chiropractor happened to be with Dr. Johnson so many years ago. I was pregnant and had bad sciatica to the point that I had to get a temporary handicap parking permit. Someone referred him to me and sure enough, he did his magic. The rest of my pregnancy was bearable, thanks to Dr Johnson's care. I didn't know pregnant ladies can be adjusted! Thank you Dr. Johnson.
LKing – Mar 31, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patrick Johnston, DC?
Dr. Johnson is knowledgeable, gets right to the problem and knows how to relieve what is bothering you. He is also down to earth and a fine person. I recommend him highly.
John Sullivan – Sep 06, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patrick Johnston, DC?
BEEN SEEING DR PAT FOR MANY MANY YEARS. I ONLY GO IN WHEN I AM IN TROUBLE DUE TO AN ACCIDENT YEARS AGO. HE IS GREAT, FUNNY AND VERY CARING. VERY SINCERE MAN. I WOULD RECOMMEND HIM TO ANYONE NEEDING ADJUSTMENTS. BRAVO DR PAT. [FRAN] NAN TEN STARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
May 29, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patrick Johnston, DC?

How was your experience with Dr. Johnston?

My goal has been to offer my patients the kind of experience that I would like to have if I were the patient. I seek to minimize waiting time and paperwork...Read more

• Chiropractic

1984
National College of Chiropractic
1974
Michigan State University

What other Chiropractors practice nearby?

Click here to compare with other Chiropractors.

What are Dr. Patrick Johnston, DC's top areas of care?

Dr. Johnston frequently treats Back Pain, Extremity Adjusting Procedure, and Headache. See all procedures and conditions Dr. Johnston treats.

Where is Dr. Patrick Johnston, DC's office located?

Dr. Johnston's office is located at 117 E Palatine Rd Ste 102, Palatine, IL 60067. Find other locations and directions on Healthgrades.

Does Dr. Patrick Johnston, DC offer telehealth services?

Dr. Johnston has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.

How can I make an appointment with Dr. Patrick Johnston, DC?

No malpractice claims found for Illinois

Check if Dr. Johnston treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Johnston's conditions and procedures:

• Extremity Adjusting Procedure
  • Manipulation Adjustment of Back and Neck
  • Neck Pain
  • Sports Injuries

Dr. Johnston accepts

Dr. Johnston accepts the following insurance:

Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield