Patrick Hefferan, LPC

CounselingMale

Counseling

Patrick Hefferan, LPC is a Counselor in Raleigh, NC. His office accepts new patients.

Patrick Hefferan, LPC
3801 Lake Boone Trl Ste 300 Raleigh, NC 27607

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Counselors in your area

• Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews
  • Friendly Staff
    Patients said the staff was friendly. See reviews

Traditional Therapy – done online

• Depression
  • Relationship Issues
  • Stress

Patrick Hefferan accepts

Patrick Hefferan accepts the following insurance:

Patrick Hefferan's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Patrick Hefferan

4.0

Unhelpful Interactions
I was very excited for my first counseling session with Patrick Hefferan, but left feeling very uncomfortable and disappointed. He gave me a lot of dead-ends and I felt stifled rather than opened up. His feedback was oddly worldly, for example he would give me financial advice rather than discuss how I was feeling, even when I requested to talk about my emotions. He ended the session extremely abruptly and when I expressed that next time I wanted to begin to explore how I could relate differently to the situation I was in, he actually said and I quote "good luck with that". His voice had a snappy attitude and it really stung. I left the session feeling like I had just spoken to my buzzed uncle rather than a therapist. I try to give everyone the benefit of the doubt and maybe he was just having a really off day, but this was my honest experience.
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
  • Staff wasn't friendly
  • Long wait times
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
RJ – Aug 23, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Patrick Hefferan, LPC?
Patrick Hefferan is a outstanding, top-notch professional counselor. It is a blessing to have met such a kind, caring, knowledgeable and honest person. I have been counseled by Patrick on-and-off since 2011, with total compassion. He has always availed himself even when I needed to re-open my case twice before. His personality, demeanor, and sincerity is so assuring. I most highly recommend Patrick Hefferan to counsel anyone who has experienced a devastating and life-changing event(s).
Steven Long in Wake Forest, NC – Aug 30, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Patrick Hefferan, LPC?

How was your experience with Patrick Hefferan?

• Counseling
  • Adolescent Psychology
  • Relationship Counseling

Is Patrick Hefferan, LPC accepting new patients?

Patrick Hefferan, LPC generally accepts new patients on Healthgrades. You can see Patrick Hefferan's profile to make an appointment.

Does Patrick Hefferan, LPC accept my insurance?

Use the Healthgrades insurance check to verify if Patrick Hefferan accepts your insurance.

What are Patrick Hefferan, LPC's top areas of care?

Patrick Hefferan frequently treats Addiction, ADHD and-or ADD, and Adjustment Disorder . See all procedures and conditions Patrick Hefferan treats.

Where is Patrick Hefferan, LPC's office located?

Patrick Hefferan's office is located at 3801 Lake Boone Trl Ste 300, Raleigh, NC 27607. Find other locations and directions on Healthgrades.

Does Patrick Hefferan, LPC offer telehealth services?

Patrick Hefferan has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.

How can I make an appointment with Patrick Hefferan, LPC?

3801 Lake Boone Trl Ste 300 Raleigh, NC 27607