Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)  |
Male
Patrick Graham, RN
Patrick Graham, RN is a nursing (nurse practitioner) provider who practices in Chicago, IL.

Center for Comprehensive Orthopedic and Spine Care

259 E Erie St Ste 1300

Chicago, IL 60611

Learn about Patrick Graham

• Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)
  • Adult Health Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)
  • Non-Surgical Orthopedics

Patrick Graham does not have any board certifications listed.

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

Education data for Patrick Graham is unavailable at this time.

Patrick Graham has no awards or honors listed.

Patrick Graham has no media or publications listed.

Patrick Graham does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Patrick Graham and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Patrick Graham's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Patrick Graham to family and friends
1.8
Patrick Graham's Performance
Chicago, IL |
Patrick Graham was exceptionally kind and helped me understand why my leg hurt so bad. He explained everything in a simple and informative way, in that when I left his office, I felt like I knew exactly what to do to get back on track. I would for sure recommend anyone with an injury to see him.
Chicago, IL |
Stay away from PG. In June 2016 I had right knee pain. He did an exam& ordered an x-ray, diagnosed me with arthritis and put me into PT and a cortisone injection. The pain was awful. I couldn't sleep at night. After being in pain and not getting better I got a 2nd opinion and that Dr. ordered an MRI. I had an osteochodral defect which required me to stay off of it and no steroid shot because steroid is bad for bone and this was a bone problem not arthritis. I am now 100% recovered with no pain.
This is a gross misrepresentation of the evaluation and treatment. She was NOT provided an intraarticular injection. She was instructed to follow up with me in 2-3 weeks if symptoms persisted despite conservative management (rest, icing, NSAID, therapy). She instead sought a second opinion 5 days later, got an MRI which showed a tiny chondral defect, continued with conservative management (same as I recommended), and reports resolution -- in other words, she got an unnecessary MRI.
Have you seen Patrick Graham, RN?