Dr. Patrick Bray, DPT

Orthopedic Physical TherapyMaleAge 37

Dr. Bray

Spencer County Physical Therapy

4813 Taylorsville Rd Taylorsville, KY 40071

Dr. Patrick Bray, DPT is a Orthopedic Physical Therapist in Taylorsville, KY and has over 13 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from Wheeling Jesuit University medical school in 2008. He is affiliated with Baptist Health Louisville. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Bray to book an appointment.

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Orthopedic Physical Therapists in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Hospital Satisfaction
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Kentucky

Check if Dr. Bray treats your condition or procedure

• Shoulder Pain
  • Sprain
  • Trigger Point Therapy

Dr. Bray accepts

Dr. Bray accepts the following insurance:

Dr. Bray's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Bray

Dr. Bray?
  • Appointment scheduling (17)
  • Appointment wasn't rushed (17)
  • Explained conditions well (17)
    Prior to seeing Dr. Bray I had been to multiple medical and dental providers (including 2 other Physical Therapists) to help treat my TMJ disorder. After a year and half of not getting any real relief, I finally made an appointment with Dr. Bray. My only regret is not going to him sooner. He is extremely knowledgeable and has been able to improve issues that no one else could. He listens to everything I say and never dismisses any of my concerns. And I have a lot of concerns!! :) He is so easy to talk to and gives his full attention for the entire appointment. I tried dry needling in the past, but the way Dr. Bray does it is completely different and much more effective! Whether you are just starting to look for someone to treat your issue or you’ve seen 10 other doctors who haven’t helped you, I highly recommend going to see Dr. Bray! He’s amazing!
    Lauren – May 29, 2020
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patrick Bray, DPT?
    Dr. Bray has been a lifesaver for me. I call him a miracle worker, because that is the best way I can describe him. His dry needling techniques are so effective & his level of care, concern & understanding is beyond any other physician I have ever encountered. He does so much good, I find it's frustrating his techniques are not more widespread...I want to recommend him to everyone & shout it from the rooftops! These techniques change lives, literally. Not only life changing, but they eliminate the need for risky surgeries & he eliminate's pain entirely. Don't get me wrong, it's a process. You will possibly feel worse before you feel better, but I can promise it's nothing like recovering from a surgery. On your first visit, even though you still have pain you immediately notice major improvements & walk away with hope. I am blessed to have found him and I recommend Dr. Bray to treat nearly any kind of pain to anyone.
    Jackie Morris – May 26, 2020
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patrick Bray, DPT?
    I hurt my knee during an ice-skating accident and further aggravated the problem by running. Before finding Dr. Bray, I’d visited sports doctors, chiropractors, and orthopaedic surgeons who said the issue was due to inflammation or incorrect shoes and the solution was Ibuprofen. This didn’t get to the root of the problem. Dr. Bray was able to diagnose the issue and discovered muscular damage which is treatable with dry needling. Dr. Bray is thorough, careful, and kind. Highly recommended.
    Elizabeth – Aug 04, 2018
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patrick Bray, DPT?
    Simply not enough stars to accomadate how amazing Dr Bray is! I was told a risky surgery with complicated side effects was my only option, within 3 weeks of treatment with Dr Bray I was walking unaided and was virtually pain free. His genuine concern, patience and willingness to find a solution that worked for my specific lifestyle on a schulede that worked for my needs is simply unmatched in the medical field. A brilliant physician with compassion and true caring!
    E Hart – Jun 26, 2018
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patrick Bray, DPT?
    Dr. Bray is fantastic! No treatment has helped me more with my chronic migraines than the dry needle therapy. Would definitely recommend to anyone with chronic pain, Dr. Bray knows what he's doing, is very personable, and explains everything in an understandable way. These treatments have made a huge difference in my quality of life.
    Raye in Tulsa – May 16, 2018
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patrick Bray, DPT?
    Dr. Bray is by far the most caring and best medical professional that I've ever seen. He is extremely knowledgeable, he takes his time with me to explain the procedure and benefits. I never feel rushed and always feel as if he listens to my concerns and then we collaborate on the treatment options. I can feel strong improvements in my condition.
    Dawn l in Louisville, KY – Aug 19, 2017
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patrick Bray, DPT?
    Dr. Bray is an excellent physical therapist doing so many more things than you general PT. Dr. Bray does dry needling and manual manipulation in addition to telling you what exercises you need to be doing to alleviate your pain and strengthen the area that is painful. I went to him for fibromyalgia. He's been a lifesaver for me. He removes the trigger points that cause so much pain. He can take care of any neuro-muscular pain you have. I highly recommend him.
    psf in Louisville, KY – Nov 16, 2016
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patrick Bray, DPT?
    I found Dr. Bray by chance online. I have a form of dysautonomia called Postural Orthostatic Tachycardia Syndrome(POTS), for which Dr. Bray is currently treating me. He is extremely easy to talk with and has a great deal of knowledge. He is one of the few doctors in my year-long journey with my illness that can actually help me. I trust him and actually look forward to my visits with him. He has a wonderful personality and does a great job in staying current with new research. Highly reccomend !
    Leslie S. in Jeffersonville, IN – Nov 02, 2016
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patrick Bray, DPT?
    Very personable, explains things in a way that's easy to understand. Most importantly made me feel much better!
    J Mott in Augusta, GA – Apr 11, 2016
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patrick Bray, DPT?

How was your experience with Dr. Bray?

As a physical therapist specializing in orthopedic manual/manipulative therapy techniques I believe in treating the patient as a whole person, not just...Read more

• Orthopedic Physical Therapy