Dr. Patrick Bray, DPT

Orthopedic Physical Therapy ·  Male · Age 35

Dr. Bray

Bluegrass Doctors of Physical Therapy, PLLC

13291 Obannon Station Way Louisville, KY 40223

Dr. Patrick Bray, DPT is an orthopedic physical therapist in Louisville, KY and has been practicing for 11 years. He graduated from Wheeling Jesuit University in 2008 and specializes in orthopedic physical therapy, physical therapy, and more.

Dr. Bray accepts

Dr. Bray accepts the following insurance:

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Kentucky

Check if Dr. Bray treats your condition or procedure

• Shoulder Pain
  • Sports Injuries
  • Sprain
  • Trigger Point Therapy

As a physical therapist specializing in orthopedic manual/manipulative therapy techniques I believe in treating the patient as a whole person, not just a body part with a dysfunction. I believe in one-on-one individualized care that uses the latest evidenced based practices to aid in achieving my patients rehab goals.

• Orthopedic Physical Therapy

Dr. Bray?
Dr. Bray's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Patrick Bray, DPT
RecentMost Helpful
I hurt my knee during an ice-skating accident and further aggravated the problem by running. Before finding Dr. Bray, I’d visited sports doctors, chiropractors, and orthopaedic surgeons who said the issue was due to inflammation or incorrect shoes and the solution was Ibuprofen. This didn’t get to the root of the problem. Dr. Bray was able to diagnose the issue and discovered muscular damage which is treatable with dry needling. Dr. Bray is thorough, careful, and kind. Highly recommended.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patrick Bray, DPT?
Simply not enough stars to accomadate how amazing Dr Bray is! I was told a risky surgery with complicated side effects was my only option, within 3 weeks of treatment with Dr Bray I was walking unaided and was virtually pain free. His genuine concern, patience and willingness to find a solution that worked for my specific lifestyle on a schulede that worked for my needs is simply unmatched in the medical field. A brilliant physician with compassion and true caring!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patrick Bray, DPT?
Dr. Bray is fantastic! No treatment has helped me more with my chronic migraines than the dry needle therapy. Would definitely recommend to anyone with chronic pain, Dr. Bray knows what he's doing, is very personable, and explains everything in an understandable way. These treatments have made a huge difference in my quality of life.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patrick Bray, DPT?
Dr. Bray is by far the most caring and best medical professional that I've ever seen. He is extremely knowledgeable, he takes his time with me to explain the procedure and benefits. I never feel rushed and always feel as if he listens to my concerns and then we collaborate on the treatment options. I can feel strong improvements in my condition.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patrick Bray, DPT?
Dr. Bray is an excellent physical therapist doing so many more things than you general PT. Dr. Bray does dry needling and manual manipulation in addition to telling you what exercises you need to be doing to alleviate your pain and strengthen the area that is painful. I went to him for fibromyalgia. He's been a lifesaver for me. He removes the trigger points that cause so much pain. He can take care of any neuro-muscular pain you have. I highly recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patrick Bray, DPT?
I found Dr. Bray by chance online. I have a form of dysautonomia called Postural Orthostatic Tachycardia Syndrome(POTS), for which Dr. Bray is currently treating me. He is extremely easy to talk with and has a great deal of knowledge. He is one of the few doctors in my year-long journey with my illness that can actually help me. I trust him and actually look forward to my visits with him. He has a wonderful personality and does a great job in staying current with new research. Highly reccomend !
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patrick Bray, DPT?
Very personable, explains things in a way that's easy to understand. Most importantly made me feel much better!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patrick Bray, DPT?

How was your experience with Dr. Bray?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Bray treats patients.

Compare Providers