Patrick Boswell, LAC

Patrick Boswell, LAC

Acupuncture  ·
Patrick Boswell, LAC is an acupuncturist in Rochester, NY and has been practicing for 4 years. He graduated from New York Chiropractic College in 2014 and specializes in acupuncture, massage therapy, and more.Read his story

125 Lattimore Rd Ste 200

Rochester, NY 14620

• Excellus BlueCross BlueShield
  • MVP Health Care

Learn about Patrick Boswell

Patrick Boswell's bio

This content was provided by Patrick Boswell "My passion for pregnancy, and birth started while I was studying TCM (traditional chinese medicine). Learning about how pregnancy and birth is viewed in this country I knew I could help to change this period in a women and families life into an empowering and comfortable experience. I dove into how the Chinese had been using acupuncture and herbal medicine in and around pregnancy and birth to help create non symptomatic pregnancies and quicker, less problematic labors and deliveries. I then trained to be a birth doula and opened my practice specializing on women's health, fertility, pregnancy, labor/delivery, post partum , and pediatric care. In 2010 I finished the theraputic massage program at Finger Lakes Community College and became a Licensed Massage Therapist. I worked as a chiropractic assistant for over 3 years while studying acupuncture and herbs at The Finger Lakes School of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine. In 2014 I recieved my acupuncture license from New York state to practice Traditional Chinese Medicine. I enjoy hiking, camping, and doing pretty much anything outside with my wife Julie and my dog Eva. We are huge boardgame nerds as well. I have also become very involved with training natural body movement and parkour training."

This content was provided by Patrick Boswell "I firmly believe in treating the person not the condition. We can reduce or eliminate symptoms and other concerns by finding and addressing the root of the issue.  I also like to have a large number of treatment options, not one thing works best for everyone.  This is why I practice the whole spectrum of TCM.  Acupuncture, herbal medicine, tui na (chinese medical massage), dietary counseling, and movement therapies (qi gong, tai chi), cupping , moxabustion, gua sha. "

• Acupuncture
  • Chinese Herbal Medicine
  • Labor Coaching (Doula)
  • Massage Therapy
  • Postpartum Coaching

Patrick Boswell does not have any board certifications listed.

• Acupuncture
  • Stress Management
  • Therapeutic Massage
  • Trigger Point Therapy
  • Tui Na Massage

No malpractice history found for New York.

• Finger Lakes Community College
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2010
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2013
    Medical School | Graduated 2014
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2014

Patrick Boswell has no awards or honors listed.

Patrick Boswell has no media or publications listed.

Patrick Boswell does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Patrick Boswell and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Patrick Boswell's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Patrick Boswell

3.7

Patrick Boswell?
Patrick Boswell's Performance
What People Say About Patrick Boswell, LAC
Patrick has treated me and my family for the past 6 years, and is an amazing resource. He is friendly, professional, and excellent at his work. He helped immensely with my first pregnancy and the delivery of my son, and I am excited to work with him during my current pregnancy too.
×Post a ResponseAre you Patrick Boswell, LAC?
Patrick has been thoughtful, insightful and helpful to me as a woman in her 35th-final weeks of a breech pregnancy. Besides pinpointing great acupuncture points, he has added in helpful hints in regards to regular pregnancy woes (frequent need to pee, how to stretch hips and back, help with edema,...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Patrick Boswell, LAC?
Patrick made me feel overweight and undesirable all in one fell swoop. He should also tk about his patients a little quitter next time so they don't he to hear the cruel things he says abut them. Needless to say, I will never be back
×Post a ResponseAre you Patrick Boswell, LAC?

How was your experience with Patrick Boswell?