Patricia Scott

Patricia Scott

Counseling  ·
Female  ·
Patricia Scott is a counselor in Butler, TN and has been practicing for 23 years. She graduated from Augusta State University in 1995 and specializes in counseling, cognitive & behavioral psychology, and more.Read her story

114 Piercetown Rd Ste 105

Butler, TN 37640

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee
  • Medicaid of Tennessee
  • Optima Health

Learn about Patricia Scott

Patricia Scott's bio

This content was provided by Patricia Scott "I have been you....Searching to see if someone could help. My journey began just after high school--I like to say I got the cart before the horse! This will be quick, because I really am here for you! I graduated high school and had gone to college orientation, but instead of starting college, I married my high school sweetheart and went to Germany for a year. I had a miscarriage there, I had a baby girl back in the states at 21 and sadly divorced at 24. I grieved and got back on track and went to college as a divorced mother. My saddest birthday was 25 because this was not how I had envisioned anything. I began teaching high school at 28 and at 31 remarried. It wasn't long, he and I were having problems, but this time he was as eager as I to work hard to preserve our family. We went to counseling and it changed my life--literally. After 10 years of teaching, I quit my job and worked to become a therapist. I can say that my second husband and I made it and are happily married for over 30 years. It has been an adventure. I am grateful to be doing for others what my therapist did for me all those years ago. Your story may be a little different, but if you are in emotional pain, confusion or chaos your end can be like mine....living a purpose-filled life you imagined when you were little. Make that call...nothing to lose but 15-30 minutes and possibly you can get your own cart behind your horse. "

This content was provided by Patricia Scott "You will experience a calm, quiet and peaceful environment with you at the center. I know how difficult it is to share you pain, shame, anxiety. I will listen to you with respect and genuine interest to see how best to help you learn to help yourself. As trust is built and I get to know your goals, you and I will help you develop the path to your achieving and restoring your best life, the one you imagined as you were growing up. Call today and get started on the rest of your life."

• Counseling
  • Couples Counseling
  • Individual Counseling
  • Psychological Trauma
  • Relationship Counseling

Patricia Scott does not have any board certifications listed.

No malpractice history found for Tennessee.

• Augusta State University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1981
  • Augusta State University
    Medical School | Graduated 1995

Patricia Scott has no awards or honors listed.

Patricia Scott has no media or publications listed.

Patricia Scott does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Patricia Scott and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Patricia Scott's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Patricia Scott to family and friends
1 review (1 has a comment)

Patricia Scott's Performance

Patricia Scott is a dedicated and professional counselor. She is extremely knowledgeable, straightforward and forward thinking. She focuses on the client and the client's issues and works with the client to develop a plan of self-actualization - always keeping that end goal in mind. She is an...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Are you Patricia Scott?

Nearby providers with similar experience

Counseling