Patricia Saunders, MA

Patricia Saunders, MA

Marriage & Family Therapy  ·
Female  ·
Patricia Saunders, MA is a marriage & family therapist in San Rafael, CA. She specializes in marriage & family therapy.Read her story

185 N Redwood Dr Ste 225

San Rafael, CA 94903

Learn about Patricia Saunders

Patricia Saunders' bio

This content was provided by Patricia Saunders "After spending 20 years in the telecommunications industry, I sought out my lifelong dream of being a psychotherapist. I find my corporate experience extremely important in my work because I was always focused on the "people" side of the industry. I have three grown children and four grandchildren which has given me the advantage of understanding the trials and tribulations of parenting, as well as the importance of the relationships that create bonds critical to our development into wholesome adults. I am active in the local chapter of CAMFT and have been President of that chapter twice. I believe supporting the community in which you live is important as well as fulfilling. I welcome a widely diverse client base and offer LGBTQ clients a safe environment in which they can work on having a good life. I enjoy my home, garden, four dogs and three chameleons who are fascinating. "

This content was provided by Patricia Saunders "I am here to join clients in their journey for change. I am highly interactive and provide gentle support throughout the clients' work to have a happier more fulfilling life. I am a keen listener and an observant therapist, watching closely for somatic clues that help guide me in collaborating with yhou in your success."

• Marriage & Family Therapy

Patricia Saunders does not have any board certifications listed.

• Counseling Services
  • Couples Therapy
  • Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT)
  • Emotionally Focused Therapy (EFT)
  • Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR)
  • Family Counseling
  • Family Psychotherapy
  • Grief Therapy
  • Individual Therapy
  • Marital and Family Psychotherapy
  • Marital Counseling
  • Stress Management

No malpractice history found for California.

Education data for Patricia Saunders is unavailable at this time.

Patricia Saunders has no awards or honors listed.

Patricia Saunders has no media or publications listed.

Patricia Saunders does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Patricia Saunders and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Patricia Saunders' Reviews

Be the first to leave a review

Patricia Saunders?

How was your experience with Patricia Saunders?