Patricia Mosley, MA

CounselingFemaleAge 76

Counseling

Patricia Mosley, MA is a Counselor in Burlington, VT. Her office accepts telehealth appointments.

Patricia Mosley, MA

Matrix Health Systems PC

86 Lake St Burlington, VT 05401
Telehealth services available

Telehealth services available
  • Offers Telehealth

Traditional Therapy – done online

Traditional Therapy – done online

No malpractice claims found for Vermont

Check if Patricia Mosley treats your condition or procedure

Patricia Mosley accepts

Patricia Mosley accepts the following insurance:

HealthyBlue 2.0
HealthyBlue Advantage
First Health
Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
Harvard Pilgrim Health Care PPO

Patricia Mosley's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Patricia Mosley

Based on 1 rating

I have fought depression most of my life (more likely, all of my life). Marriage and child rearing were challenging....in my later years, I still take all the responsibility for my grown children's problems....my self esteem is normally at a low point. I sought therapy for depression probably about the time some of our children were teens. Some yrs. ago, I moved here from a different state. I pop in to see Pat Mosley when I am in a low frame of mind. From the yellow pages, I found a gem.
Williston VT – May 28, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Patricia Mosley, MA?

How was your experience with Patricia Mosley?

• Counseling

What is the best way to schedule an appointment with Patricia Mosley, MA?

Does Patricia Mosley, MA accept any insurance plans?

What is Patricia Mosley, MA's office address?

Patricia Mosley's office is located at 86 Lake St, Burlington, VT 05401. You can find other locations and directions on Healthgrades.

Is Patricia Mosley, MA able to provide telehealth services?

Patricia Mosley provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.

Does Patricia Mosley, MA receive good ratings from patients?

There is a star rating of 5/5 for Patricia Mosley, MA. Patients say that they trusted the provider's decisions and the provider explained conditions well. See all patient feedback on Healthgrades.

Matrix Health Systems PC86 Lake St Burlington, VT 05401