Dr. Patricia Marlar, DC

Dr. Patricia Marlar, DC

Chiropractic  ·
Female
Dr. Patricia Marlar, DC is a chiropractor in Pittsburgh, PA and has been practicing for 19 years. She graduated from Sherman College Of Chiropractic in 2000 and specializes in chiropractic, chiropractic rehabilitation, and more.Read her story

4146 Library Rd Ste 2

Pittsburgh, PA 15234

• Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
  • Medical Mutual

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Pennsylvania

Check if Dr. Marlar treats your condition or procedure

• Ultrasound
  • Wellness Examination
  • Whiplash
  • X-Ray

In depth examination/testing/evaluation which usually include x-rays that are performed immediately on-site, to pinpoint the exact problem. Gentle and effective corrective care to adjust the structure to normal biomechanical form and function, follow...

• Chiropractic

Dr. Marlar?
Dr. Marlar's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Patricia Marlar, DC
RecentMost Helpful
She was wonderful! Very good at diagnosing my problem and correcting for me. Was very upfront and honest.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patricia Marlar, DC?
I can't say enough about Dr. Marlar. Our whole family are patients of hers. She is so knowledgeable and I always get relief after a visit. It doesn't matter when your last visit was, she will always find a time for you. Would not think of going anywhere else, regardless of what insurance is accepted.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patricia Marlar, DC?
There is not a doctor that I could trust more than Dr Marlar. She has helped in relieving and correcting any issue I’ve had. From back, neck, knee, shoulder, hip... Dr Marlar not only treated symptoms, but gets to the root cause. I trust her more than my PCP or any other dr I’ve dealt with. Any family member I’ve sent her way, had the same positive outcome. Trust, compassion, knowledge and caring are a few words to describe Dr Marlar. If you are looking for the best, look no further.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patricia Marlar, DC?
Dr. Malar is always very attentive. I've had a few issues over the years relating to arthritis and back pain that other doctors hadn't really told me any of my options, leading me to believe I was pretty much out of luck. However Dr. Malar informed me a great deal about the conditions and the exercises and physical therapy that I could do to help relieve my symptoms, leaving me in a much better place. I highly recommend her as her job is to to her best to make sure you don't need to come back.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patricia Marlar, DC?
I have stiffness and pain in my hand. I found Dr Marlar to be very patient in listening and very thorough in finding relief for me. She took x-rays and used massage and heat therapy. I would highly recommend her as a truly caring doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patricia Marlar, DC?
Dr Gail is kind, compassionate and an amazing, holistic Chiropractor. She kept me walking when I barely was able, due to multiple orthopedic issues. I highly recommend. Highly recommended!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patricia Marlar, DC?
You can tell Dr. Marlar cares about your well being by how she treats you. Asks questions and takes her time. Doesn't rush you out the door to get to the next patient.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patricia Marlar, DC?
Dr. Marlar is amazing. I've been treating with an Orthopedic Surgeon and Physical Therapy several months now for a shoulder injury with little progress. I visited Dr. Marlar today. She spent extensive time with me explaining what her involvement in my care would be to help me to obtain the best solution for my health. After her treatment today, I walked out of her office with no pain in my shoulder. I'll be continuing my healthcare with Dr. Marlar and have already recommended her to friends
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patricia Marlar, DC?
Dr Marlar is amazing! She urgently treated my daughter for severe lower back pain. Immediate relief was provided! Highly recommend ??????
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patricia Marlar, DC?
Dr. Marlar is the real deal! She truly wants to help her patients feel better. Great personality, very knowledgeable, takes the time to explain, helps you stay on track. You want to go to your next visit. Had neck injury, saw 4 chiropractors with no results, I thought there was no hope. Then I met Dr. Marlar who has made such a drastic change in my life! No other chiropractor went to the extreme that she does or were able to produce the positive results I am experiencing. Highly recommend!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patricia Marlar, DC?
She’s excellent! I’ve had pain in my neck and shoulder for 3 years and she erased a lot of the pain in only 2 visits, and she is also super friendly and easy to work with! I can’t wait until my next visit!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patricia Marlar, DC?
I have suffered from scoliosis since childhood, it was being monitored by an orthopedic surgeon but was told that nothing could reduce the curvature except surgery. Once I begun work after college my pain increased significantly and I started chiropractic treatment. Over a month Dr. Marlar was able to reduce pain as well as move the curvature (as evidenced by x-ray). Additionally she incorporated physical therapy to encourage long term spinal health. Highly encourage a visit for scoliosis!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patricia Marlar, DC?
Dr. Marlar was great, explained everything to me, what I was doing wrong, what posture and exercises that would prevent further damage and reverse my back problems and how to strengthen so recurrences don't happen.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patricia Marlar, DC?
Absolutely the best decision I ever made was to seek professional chiropractic help from Dr. Marlar! I suffered from years of migraines and excruciating neck pain and after four short visits I feel 100% better. Her health assessment and treatment plan was very educational and easy to follow. She has a very warm and caring demeanor that made me feel very comfortable and relaxed. This was the first time I ever sought out chiropractic help I feel so lucky that I found her. She's the best!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patricia Marlar, DC?
She helps with my scoliosis discomfort and helped me with my last pregnancy. I have had 3 miscarriages and after my most recent one in February I started seeing her 3x a week to keep pressure off of the nerve roots to allow the organs to function normally. She asked me after a month of seeing her if I could be pregnant, she wanted to take x rays. I told her no way at all. I tested and I was. She continued to see me until I was out of my 1st trimester to keep the pressure off my nerve roots
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patricia Marlar, DC?
Dr. Marlar is by far the best I have seen ! Her professionalism and bedside manner is impressive! She takes her time, explains exactly what she is doing and why(in a way you can understand )....taking any fear you may have away. She is also extremely thorough....she encourages questions and wants you to be an informed patient. It is obvious that Dr. Marlar loves what she does . Her caring, compassionate nature is refreshing and makes you comfortable from the get go. EXCELLENT DOCTOR!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patricia Marlar, DC?
I had terrible lower back and hip pain. I was terrified of chiropractors but I couldn't take the pain anymore. Found Dr Marlar and I told her how afraid I was and she put my fears to rest. She explained everything to me before she treated me. She even explained what to expect the next few days. I've only seen her once and I feel so much better than I did before I saw her. She is an amazing Dr and an even more amazing person. I definitely recommend Dr Marler.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patricia Marlar, DC?
Simply the BEST!!!!!! She gets to the root of the problem, fixes it, teaches how to strengthen my muscles so it doesn't happen again, and doesn't bug me to keep coming back. Only took 4 visits and I'm pain-free!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patricia Marlar, DC?
Unbelievably great experience with a Dr that actually cares about her patients. I am not the Dr friendly type and would highly recommend her. So glad that I went. Incredible how I feel after just one visit.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patricia Marlar, DC?
I have had significant improvement in a short time since treating with Dr. Marlar. She is such a caring person and takes the time to explain your issues and what the plan is to correct them. She never rushes you out the door. She will take the time to explain any issue you may have in regards to nutrition or skeletal problems. I have learned so much from her in a short time and look forward to every appointment. She is a kind and caring person. I would and do recommend her to everyone.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Marlar?

Insurance accepted