Dr. Patricia Marlar, DC

Chiropractic ·  Female

Dr. Marlar

Marlar Chiropractic Health Center

4146 Library Rd Ste 2 Pittsburgh, PA 15234

Dr. Patricia Marlar, DC is a chiropractor in Pittsburgh, PA and has been practicing for 19 years. She graduated from Sherman College Of Chiropractic in 2000 and specializes in chiropractic, chiropractic rehabilitation, and more.

Dr. Marlar's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Marlar

Dr. Marlar?
Dr. Marlar's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Patricia Marlar, DC
Dr Marlar provides excellent chiropractic services. In office X-ray provided immediate diagnosis of my spinal issues. Subsequent visits focused on lifestyle changes for remaining healthy. Very professional and caring
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patricia Marlar, DC?
She was wonderful! Very good at diagnosing my problem and correcting for me. Was very upfront and honest.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patricia Marlar, DC?
I can't say enough about Dr. Marlar. Our whole family are patients of hers. She is so knowledgeable and I always get relief after a visit. It doesn't matter when your last visit was, she will always find a time for you. Would not think of going anywhere else, regardless of what insurance is accepted.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patricia Marlar, DC?
There is not a doctor that I could trust more than Dr Marlar. She has helped in relieving and correcting any issue I’ve had. From back, neck, knee, shoulder, hip... Dr Marlar not only treated symptoms, but gets to the root cause. I trust her more than my PCP or any other dr I’ve dealt with. Any family member I’ve sent her way, had the same positive outcome. Trust, compassion, knowledge and caring are a few words to describe Dr Marlar. If you are looking for the best, look no further.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patricia Marlar, DC?
Dr. Malar is always very attentive. I've had a few issues over the years relating to arthritis and back pain that other doctors hadn't really told me any of my options, leading me to believe I was pretty much out of luck. However Dr. Malar informed me a great deal about the conditions and the exercises and physical therapy that I could do to help relieve my symptoms, leaving me in a much better place. I highly recommend her as her job is to to her best to make sure you don't need to come back.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patricia Marlar, DC?
I have stiffness and pain in my hand. I found Dr Marlar to be very patient in listening and very thorough in finding relief for me. She took x-rays and used massage and heat therapy. I would highly recommend her as a truly caring doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patricia Marlar, DC?
Dr Gail is kind, compassionate and an amazing, holistic Chiropractor. She kept me walking when I barely was able, due to multiple orthopedic issues. I highly recommend. Highly recommended!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patricia Marlar, DC?
You can tell Dr. Marlar cares about your well being by how she treats you. Asks questions and takes her time. Doesn't rush you out the door to get to the next patient.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patricia Marlar, DC?
Dr. Marlar is amazing. I've been treating with an Orthopedic Surgeon and Physical Therapy several months now for a shoulder injury with little progress. I visited Dr. Marlar today. She spent extensive time with me explaining what her involvement in my care would be to help me to obtain the best solution for my health. After her treatment today, I walked out of her office with no pain in my shoulder. I'll be continuing my healthcare with Dr. Marlar and have already recommended her to friends
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patricia Marlar, DC?
Dr Marlar is amazing! She urgently treated my daughter for severe lower back pain. Immediate relief was provided! Highly recommend ??????
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patricia Marlar, DC?

How was your experience with Dr. Marlar?

In depth examination/testing/evaluation which usually include x-rays that are performed immediately on-site, to pinpoint the exact problem. Gentle and effective corrective care to adjust the structure to normal biomechanical form and function, follow...

• Chiropractic

University Of New York
2009
1986

Dr. Marlar accepts

Dr. Marlar accepts the following insurance:

Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
Community Blue PPO
Medical Mutual

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Pennsylvania

Check if Dr. Marlar treats your condition or procedure