Patricia Lew, LAC

AcupunctureFemaleAge 42

Acupuncture

Patricia Lew, LAC is an Acupuncturist in San Antonio, TX and has over 15 years of experience in the healthcare field. She graduated from Texas Health and Science University in 2007. Her office accepts new patients.

Patricia Lew, LAC

Alamo Heights Wellness

8301 Broadway Ste 422 San Antonio, TX 78209

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Get better prescription prices

Optum Perks and Healthgrades are subsidiaries of RVO Health.

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check if Patricia Lew treats your condition or procedure

Patricia Lew accepts

Patricia Lew's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Patricia Lew

Professional, Great Service
I have been a patient of Patricia Lew for several years. When I first started seeing her, I had severe asthma and allergies and was taking several prescription medications. Patricia explained how NAET treatments could help eliminate these health issues. Initially, she recommended getting my blood drawn to identify any food allergies and/or sensitivities. This was a wise recommendation as the test results identified quite a few issues that I was unaware of. I immediately began the NAET treatments and after only a few months I was able to completely stop taking my prescription medications, including my asthma inhaler. I was absolutely amazed! One of the major turning points for me was when I received a NAET treatment for B vitamins. The results of that treatment were nothing less than miraculous. Further treatments produced additional positive results. I feel so much better now and finally have my life back. I have become a firm believer in NEAT. Patricia and her staff are tr
David – Sep 19, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Patricia Lew, LAC?
I have seen Patricia on several occasions now and become more convinced with each visit that the treatments are beneficial and helpful. Hilton
Hilton in San Antonio, TX – Dec 07, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Patricia Lew, LAC?
I was desperate for help when I first saw Patricia. I had numerous complaints, most of which were multiple sources of pain. The first time I saw her, at the end of the appointment I was completely clear of pain. She is a better source of resolving medical problems than any doctor I have seen. I hope to always be able to see her. Many people seem to have a fear of the needles. They do not hurt. You won't even feel them going in- at all. Patricia has amazing knowledge about the body & spirit.
San Antonio, TX – Jul 31, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Patricia Lew, LAC?

How was your experience with Patricia Lew?

• Acupuncture

Aoma Graduate School Of Integrative Medicine
2007
Texas Health and Science University
2007
Texas Health and Science University
University of Texas / Austin Campus
Aoma Graduate School Of Integrative Medicine

Is Patricia Lew, LAC accepting new patients?

Patricia Lew, LAC generally accepts new patients on Healthgrades. You can see Patricia Lew's profile to make an appointment.

Does Patricia Lew, LAC accept my insurance?

Use the Healthgrades insurance check to verify if Patricia Lew accepts your insurance.

What are Patricia Lew, LAC's top areas of care?

Patricia Lew frequently treats Acupuncture, Allergies, and Anxiety. See all procedures and conditions Patricia Lew treats.

Where is Patricia Lew, LAC's office located?

Patricia Lew's office is located at 8301 Broadway Ste 422, San Antonio, TX 78209. Find other locations and directions on Healthgrades.

Does Patricia Lew, LAC offer telehealth services?

Patricia Lew has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.

How can I make an appointment with Patricia Lew, LAC?

Alamo Heights Wellness