Patricia Kelly, CRNP

Patricia Kelly, CRNP

Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)  ·
Female  ·
Patricia Kelly, CRNP is a nurse practitioner in Fort Washington, PA and has been practicing for 1 years. She graduated from Msn-La Salle University, Philadelphia, Pa in 2018 and specializes in nursing (nurse practitioner).

1244 Fort Washington Ave Ste E2

Fort Washington, PA 19034

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Pennsylvania

Check if Patricia Kelly treats your condition or procedure

Patricia believes in empowering her patients to be an active participant in their health care. Through education and shared decision making, prevention and wellness are a main focus. She cares for patients across the lifespan, from birth through geriatric care.

• Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)

2018

Patricia Kelly?
Patricia Kelly's Performance
What People Say About Patricia Kelly, CRNP
RecentMost Helpful
Patricia is the best healthcare practitioner I've ever had. She is extremely caring, and spends the time with me necessary to get to the bottom of things. Great experiences with her so far.
Great experience.
×Post a ResponseAre you Patricia Kelly, CRNP?
Pat was very knowledgeable and gave a positive experience
×Post a ResponseAre you Patricia Kelly, CRNP?
She is professional, but personable, made me feel very comfortable, and listened to what I had to say about my condition. I sometimes feel the nurse practitioners, esp. one like Patricia Kelly, are easier to talk to than the doctors! (My PCP, Dr. Liu, however, is an exception... very easy to talk to as well. I get great care at Upper Dublin
×Post a ResponseAre you Patricia Kelly, CRNP?
I like Patricia's still of engaging with patients. She has treated as though I have a brain; she does not use a lot of medical jargon that I don't understand. However, Patricia is firm when she believes her medical expertise is in the best interest of the patient and she doesn't take no for an answer, when she know knows she making the right decision for the patient's health.
×Post a ResponseAre you Patricia Kelly, CRNP?
Patricia was extremely professional and could not have had a better bedside manner. I would definitely recommend her and use her services again.
×Post a ResponseAre you Patricia Kelly, CRNP?
Trish Kelly was competent and caring as well as thorough. It was my first visit with her, but she made me feel comfortable from the moment she walked into the room. Also good on follow-up.
×Post a ResponseAre you Patricia Kelly, CRNP?
Trish is very likeable. She introduces herself, shakes hands, and easily relates to me. She took her time,did not rush me, explained several things that came up during our conversation.
×Post a ResponseAre you Patricia Kelly, CRNP?
She is awesome! Cares about her patients, takes her time and goes over everything with you.
×Post a ResponseAre you Patricia Kelly, CRNP?
Dr Kelly is excellent. She listened to me and addressed all my concerns. She made suggestions and relevant follow-ups. I am extremely pleased with her and would definitely recommend her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Patricia Kelly, CRNP?
Patricia is caring, thorough, and ready to listen to you concerning your health. She will go out of her way to help you with your medical needs.
×Post a ResponseAre you Patricia Kelly, CRNP?
Very personable, good listener, thorough exam, would recommend her to my friends.
×Post a ResponseAre you Patricia Kelly, CRNP?
Dr. Kelly listened, made valuable suggestions, and treated us with professionalism and respect - in a friendly manner.
would definitely recommend her
×Post a ResponseAre you Patricia Kelly, CRNP?
Was seen for a same day appointment. NP was very knowledgeable and thorough and I was very satisfied with my treatment plan. Amazing bedside manner!
×Post a ResponseAre you Patricia Kelly, CRNP?

How was your experience with Patricia Kelly?