Patricia Kelly, CRNP

Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)FemaleAge 41

Patricia Kelly, CRNP is a Nurse Practitioner in Fort Washington, PA and has over 3 years of experience in the medical field. She graduated from MSN- La Salle University, Philadelphia, PA medical school in 2018. She is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Patricia Kelly to book an appointment.

Patricia Kelly

Family Practice Associates of Upper Dublin

1244 Fort Washington Ave Ste E2 Fort Washington, PA 19034

Compare with other Nurse Practitioners

Compare Patricia Kelly with our nearby Nurse Practitioners at Einstein Health Network.

Make an appointment at Einstein Health Network today at (215) 395-6087.

These providers are on the medical staff of Einstein Health Network.

Patricia Kelly's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Patricia Kelly

Patricia Kelly
Patricia is professional and yet approachable! She is responsive and takes time to listen to you. In person or on Zoom, she gives the same level of service.
  • Long wait times
Jun 10, 2021
This was my first visit with Patricia, as my former provider at that practice left. I had an amazing visit with her, she was super friendly, very knowledgeable and addressed all of my concerns. I already raved about her and will absolutely be recommending her to anyone who is looking for a new PCP.
Andra – Jun 09, 2021
Patricia has been my primary care giver for over two years, examining, treating and advising me on a multiplicity of health issues ranging from routine physicals and complete gynecological exams to severely herniated discs and the efficacy of Covid vaccines. My appointments with her, both in-person and via telehealth, have always proved to be highly satisfactory. I always left the office or call feeling thoroughly heard and examined and wisely directed. She has my full confidence and highest recommendation.
Jun 08, 2021
I have been a patient of Patricia Kelly for a few years now and she has been terrific since day one. She takes the time to really give you all the details about my injury or illness no matter how busy she is. She is very caring and one of the best around. She is top notch!
Stuart C. – Jun 08, 2021
Nurse Kelly was very thorough and her initial diagnosis was correct. She followed through by contacting Abington Hospital to let them know I was on my way and needed to be seen as soon as possible. I was able to secure medical help in a timely manner so that my medical situation did not escalate.
Jun 07, 2021
She is very personable and takes as much time as you may need with her to express concerns. I have been a patient of hers for a few years and would recommend to anyone.
RobinB – Jun 07, 2021
Trish Kelly is the very best thing about this practice. She is a wonderful listener, makes great suggestions and wants to help in the most efficient way possible. She also respects my intelligence, which may be the most important quality for a practitioner I'd choose to see.
MARYJO DELANEY – Jun 07, 2021
Excellent! Patricia listened well, was knowledgeable regarding my problem, took time to explain, and was very friendly and caring. Top notch!
CH-1 – Jun 07, 2021
Trish is very nice and doesn’t rush you. She listens and provided the right advice to the pain in was having!
Helen – Mar 27, 2021
Patricia Kelly is a health care provider who actually listens to her patients. I cannot recommend her enough.
Lauren Connelly – Mar 23, 2021
She has been so patient and knowledgeable with me and my son! I transferred to the state after a serious car accident and brain injury and she has been essential in my recovery. I rely on her to help me and my family stay healthy. Her recommendations for specialists have been spot on and her help has been indispensable.
Mar 23, 2021
Trish is excellent. She really cares about her patients. She is extremely competent, knowledgeable and caring. I highly recommend Trish Kelly and she does not rush you through your appointment
  • Staff wasn't friendly
Mar 23, 2021
Trish is understanding, respectful, thorough and does not rush. She answered all my questions and even those that seemed trivial. To her, nothing is trivial or to be ignored. She is my health care partner
Mar 23, 2021
Trish is very patient and understanding. She actually listens to her patience and cares about treating us. She follows ups and makes sure you understand regarding your care.
Nov 06, 2020
That visit was my first with Patricia at FPUD, and there was little if any waiting. I was extremely impressed by her overall demeanor which I would expect from a veteran provider, with longer experience. Her patience, especially but not just because I am severely hearing impaired, could not be better. She had thoroughly reviewed my chart prior to entering the examination room. So, she conducted the consultation as though she had been my provider for many years, with apparent familiarity with my health conditions, current medications, past and recent procedures. My wife accompanied me, as she always does due to my impairments, and she felt very comfortable, though she and Patricia had never met before. We were not rushed and all our expressed concerns were addressed with obvious attention and respect. I look forward to being a long-time care recipient from Patricia Kelly, and I would recommend her to anyone among my family and friends.
Edouard L. Adam – Nov 05, 2020
Efficient
Carole Bennett – Mar 22, 2020
Trish is thorough and caring
Dec 05, 2019
Knowledgeable and approachable. Great communicator.
A.L. – Nov 16, 2019
She is an exceptional health professional. Very professional, yet so approachable. Involves the patient in the process. Listens well. Very responsive to follow-up questions. I'm very comfortable with her as my primary physician.
Aug 13, 2019
Patricia is the best healthcare practitioner I've ever had. She is extremely caring, and spends the time with me necessary to get to the bottom of things. Great experiences with her so far.
May 24, 2019

How was your experience with Patricia Kelly?

Patricia believes in empowering her patients to be an active participant in their health care. Through education and shared decision making, prevention...Read more

• Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)

2018