Dr. Patricia Henrie, PHD

Dr. Henrie
Telehealth services available

Horizon Balance and Dizziness Center

280 River Park Dr Ste 350 Provo, UT 84604

Dr. Patricia Henrie, PHD is a Counselor in Provo, UT. She is accepting new patients and has indicated that she accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Henrie to book an appointment.

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Counselors in your area

"I believe in a positive psychological approach, one that is solution oriented. I do cognitive-behavioral with this positive approach in mind."

- Dr. Patricia Henrie, PHD

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Offers Telehealth
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Utah

Check if Dr. Henrie treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Henrie's conditions and procedures:

• Addiction
  • Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
  • Behavioral Disorders
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Eating Disorders
  • Family Counseling
  • Grief
  • Panic Attack
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Relationship Issues
  • Separation Anxiety
  • Stress
  • Substance Abuse

Dr. Henrie accepts

Dr. Henrie accepts the following insurance:

Altius Health Plans

Dr. Henrie's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Henrie

4.1

Dr. Henrie?
  • Appointment scheduling (14)
  • Office environment (14)
  • Wait times (14)
  • Didn't explain conditions well (4)
  • Didn't listen or answer questions (4)
  • Appointment was rushed (3)
Dr. Henrie, is one of the most well-rounded and well read counselors i've seen and had the pleasure to see... You can count on a positive and solution based approach. Dr. Henrie has an uncanny ability to see through the flak and get you to see the important side of an issue or problem, then help you to see the reality and possible future results of where you want to go.... I highly recommend her to anyone struggling with family or career issues..
JEROMY – Apr 26, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patricia Henrie, PHD?
I absolutely love this woman! She has helped me work through abuse, addiction, and extreme anxiety and depression. I honestly never imagined feeling happy, at peace, or having any feelings of self worth again in my life. It is because of her education and life experience that she was able to break through and connect with me. I am living proof that you can be free of the immense hold mental and emotional illness can have on you.
Derek – Oct 14, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patricia Henrie, PHD?
Dr Henrie is a very empathetic, knowledgable, and positive. I would recommend her services to friends and family alike.
Knudsen – Oct 03, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patricia Henrie, PHD?
Dr Henrie is amazing. My husband and I have been seeing her for years. My husband does not talk to people easily and she is the first doctor to really get him to open up and talk. He has grown so much with her help. He is learning to identify his triggers and use his personal management tools to really think his actions over and avoid potentially harmful situations. Dr Henrie has gone above and beyond to help us out and we would be lost without her. I don’t know if our marriage would have lasted without her help and guidance. We can now communicate and see each other’s point of views without screaming fits and violence. It’s so nice not to live like that anymore.
Heidi in Payson, UT – Oct 02, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patricia Henrie, PHD?
Dr. Henrie has been great to work with. She is kind and reassuring but also not afraid to really get into the potentially difficult topics. Every time I leave I feel reenergized and optimistic. I have loved working with her.
Oct 02, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patricia Henrie, PHD?
Dr. Trish Henrie-Barrus is an amazing counselor, she has assisted my family many times with various emotional, communication and depression issues. My son was at a very low point after having to medically withdraw from a boarding school due to depression and unfair treatment at the school, Dr. Henrie helped him out of his depression and into positive thinking. Currently, my son is attending Bucknell University and is doing great. Another time my family was having difficulty with our communication with our married daughter and her husband, we all sat down and worked through our issues and Dr. Henrie was very instrumental in helping us solve our problems and teach us how to communicate effectively. Dr. Henrie is an excellent listener, but she goes farther than just listening, she offers helpful advice and many excellent books to read. In all my interaction with Dr. Henrie she has offered top-notch counseling and I would highly recommend her to anyone in need of a counselor.
Andrea Stone – Sep 18, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patricia Henrie, PHD?
Dr. Henrie has helped me through one of the most difficult times of my like. I am forever grateful!
PMS in Ogden, UT – May 18, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patricia Henrie, PHD?
Dr. Henrie is an excellent psychologist. She listens well and truly has your best interests at heart. I highly recommend her to anyone struggling with mental health, marriage issues, and drug/alcohol abuse. I've seen other psychologists and she has done more to help me than any of the others.
W. Olson in Provo, UT – Mar 26, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patricia Henrie, PHD?

How was your experience with Dr. Henrie?

Dr. Trish received her Ph.D. in Counseling Psychology from the University of Utah and has been in private practice for 20 years. She specializes in...Read more

• Counseling