Patricia Heinemann, CNM

Midwifery •  Female

Patricia Heinemann

Women To Women Obsttrcs/Gynclgy

1100 N Grant Ave Ste 2 Wilmington, DE 19805

Patricia Heinemann, CNM is a midwife in Wilmington, DE. She specializes in midwifery.

• Low wait times Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Patricia Heinemann accepts

Patricia Heinemann accepts the following insurance:

Amerihealth
Personal Choice PPO
Blue Choice Advantage
Blue Preferred PPO
CareFirst Maryland POS
Coventry Health Care
Coventry Health America PPO
Southern Health PPO

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Delaware

Check if Patricia Heinemann treats your condition or procedure

Patricia Heinemann's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Patricia Heinemann

Patricia Heinemann?
Patricia Heinemann's Performance
What People Say About Patricia Heinemann, CNM
I've been a patient of Patricia Heinemann's for over 10 years now. What I can say is that I've lived more than 60 miles away for over 7 years now and I still travel to see Patricia. Without a doubt she is the most warm, kind, understanding, informative and patient provider that I've ever come across. She takes her time with you, she allows you to talk about anything without judgement, feeling rushed or making you feel stupid for expressing your concerns. I leave her office with a smile, informed, a warm heart and thanking God for a wonderful provider like Patricia. The office is always so clean and the staff there is very nice. She will always b my GYN until she retires or I move out of the state! I love Patricia Heinemann - Midwife
×Post a ResponseAre you Patricia Heinemann, CNM?
When no one else could provide an explanation for my lingering hip pain, Pat immediately confirmed that I had PFD (Pelvic Foor Dysfunction). She is the best and I can't thank her enough. She always takes the time to answer all your questions thoroughly. Again the best at what she does.
×Post a ResponseAre you Patricia Heinemann, CNM?
Pat is absolutely the best nurse practitioner there is. She is smart, caring and will not let you down. I wish all my other doctors were like her. Cannot say enough good things about her. Both of my daughters go to her also and love her just as much.
×Post a ResponseAre you Patricia Heinemann, CNM?
I would highly recommend Patricia Heinemann. As soon as you meet her you will be impressed. She is compassionate, caring and very knowledgeable and is so easy to talk to without judgment. If I could give an even higher rating I would.
×Post a ResponseAre you Patricia Heinemann, CNM?
I am a Retired Registered Nurse and I have been a patient of Patricia Heinemann for many, many years! Patricia Heinemann will make you feel like you are the only patient she is seeing that day! She is caring, compassionate and will go above and beyond to make sure you have a positive, caring experience in her care! I would highly recommend Patricia Heinemann to anyone looking for someone who will give you the care you deserve and she loves her job and gives her “all” to her patients. Thank you Patricia Heinemann for all you do!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Patricia Heinemann, CNM?
Pat is absolutely amazing. She has excellent bedside manner and I currently drive about an hour to continue to be her patient. I wouldn’t want to see any one else. I value her opinions and trust her judgement beyond any other professional.
×Post a ResponseAre you Patricia Heinemann, CNM?
I am a new patient of Patricia Heinemann - From the moment she opened the door to introduce herself to the moment I left the office I felt understood. As many women, I struggle, okay, truth...I HATE going to the Gyno!!! I am the epitome of gnophobia. I said that to say this, if I'm writing a review about a 'pleasant' gyno experience it had to be BEYOND the unimaginable. I had some previous text done at the hospital where I was hospitalized for a kidney infection - when they ran some test they found a 'spot' on my cervix, etc, etc. Hence the reason I HAD to follow up with a gyno. NO ONE explained, attempted to interpret or even help me understand in anyway what the findings actually meant. When Pat came in the office she had the results of their findings on a 2 page report. She went through each item and thoroughly explained everything to me. I would follow Pat no matter how far I have to drive. She is by far the best 'doctor' I've ever experienced in my adult life. Thank you Pat!!!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Patricia Heinemann, CNM?
I recently had my annual visit with Pat. She has taken excellent care of me for the past 9 years. She was my nurse throughout both of my pregnancies. Pat is knowledgeable, patient, friendly, empathetic, and honest. It's easy to talk to her. She's helped me through several miscarriages and was there to usher me through my pregnancies when I had IVF and a spontaneous conception. She has advised me on ways to manage my blood pressure, noticed when I needed counseling for postpartum depression, and offered information for birth control options. I absolutely LOVE Pat! Knowing that I'm going to see her makes me look forward to my annual visits. Her humor and pleasant demeanor make it easy.
×Post a ResponseAre you Patricia Heinemann, CNM?
As a 40+ year old, I've seen my share of doctors and have honestly never met one more caring and genuine as Pat. Visiting the OB-Gyn sets many feelings & emotions into action often leaving patients uneasy about their most intimate thoughts & private parts. From my first visit to all that have followed years later, Pat has always made me feel extremely comfortable. Her pleasant & personable demeanor and willingness to explore options without judgement is very much welcomed & appreciated. I look forward to seeing her annually and would travel unlimited miles to attain her services!! Thanks for being so AWESOME PAT!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Patricia Heinemann, CNM?
I am not a person to leave reviews good or bad but in the society that we live in today that is over run with negative comments and so rushed with selfishness I would like to thank Pat Heinemann for being a great Dr. that listens, has compassion and truly cares. Caring is a becoming a lost characteristic in the medical field and Dr. Heinemann is not letting it go!!! She should be commended for making each person feel special.
×Post a ResponseAre you Patricia Heinemann, CNM?

How was your experience with Patricia Heinemann?

• Midwifery