Chiropractic  |
Female
Dr. Patricia Marlar, DC
Dr Patricia Gail Marlar (formerly Dr Eisel) has been in private practice in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania since 2000. She specializes in biomechanical restructuring which diagnoses the problem and, most of the time, permanently fixes the problem with minimal patient visits. One of her areas of specialty is scoliosis correction in children without bracing and with minimal pain/discomfort for the child. As an example, a 17 year old female patient with a verified 47 degree scoliosis (verified by an Orthopedic surgeon - who was unable to help this patient because of her age - at Pittsburgh Children's Hospital) she was able to correct to 34 degrees, in one month, with pre and post x-ray verification.

MARLAR CHIROPRACTIC HEALTH CENTER

4146 Library Rd Ste 2

Pittsburgh, PA 15234

• Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield

Learn about Dr. Marlar

In depth examination/testing/evaluation which usually include x-rays that are performed immediately on-site, to pinpoint the exact problem. Gentle and effective corrective care to adjust the structure to normal biomechanical form and function, followed by in house physical therapy to strengthen the muscles to lock the new change into place.  Extensive training of the instructions so the patient knows how to avoid the condition reoccurring in the future.

• Chiropractic
  • Chiropractic Rehabilitation
  • Dietary Management
  • Nutrition
  • Nutrition Consulting

Dr. Marlar does not have any board certifications listed.

• Back Disorders

• Trigger Point Therapy
  • Ultrasound
  • Wellness Examination
  • X-Ray

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Pennsylvania.

• University Of New York
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • Sherman College Of Chiropractic
    Medical School | Graduated 2000
  • Certified Nutrition Specialist
    Other Education | Completed 2009
  • United States Air Force
    Other Education | Completed 1986

Dr. Marlar has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Marlar has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Marlar does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Marlar and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Marlar's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Marlar to family and friends
Dr. Marlar's Performance
Pittsburgh, PA |
I have suffered from scoliosis since childhood, it was being monitored by an orthopedic surgeon but was told that nothing could reduce the curvature except surgery. Once I begun work after college my pain increased significantly and I started chiropractic treatment. Over a month Dr. Marlar was able to reduce pain as well as move the curvature (as evidenced by x-ray). Additionally she incorporated physical therapy to encourage long term spinal health. Highly encourage a visit for scoliosis!!
in Venetia, PA |
Dr. Marlar was great, explained everything to me, what I was doing wrong, what posture and exercises that would prevent further damage and reverse my back problems and how to strengthen so recurrences don't happen.
in Bridgeville, PA |
Absolutely the best decision I ever made was to seek professional chiropractic help from Dr. Marlar! I suffered from years of migraines and excruciating neck pain and after four short visits I feel 100% better. Her health assessment and treatment plan was very educational and easy to follow. She has a very warm and caring demeanor that made me feel very comfortable and relaxed. This was the first time I ever sought out chiropractic help I feel so lucky that I found her. She's the best!
in Pittsburgh, PA |
She helps with my scoliosis discomfort and helped me with my last pregnancy. I have had 3 miscarriages and after my most recent one in February I started seeing her 3x a week to keep pressure off of the nerve roots to allow the organs to function normally. She asked me after a month of seeing her if I could be pregnant, she wanted to take x rays. I told her no way at all. I tested and I was. She continued to see me until I was out of my 1st trimester to keep the pressure off my nerve roots
in Pittsburgh, PA |
Dr. Marlar is by far the best I have seen ! Her professionalism and bedside manner is impressive! She takes her time, explains exactly what she is doing and why(in a way you can understand )....taking any fear you may have away. She is also extremely thorough....she encourages questions and wants you to be an informed patient. It is obvious that Dr. Marlar loves what she does . Her caring, compassionate nature is refreshing and makes you comfortable from the get go. EXCELLENT DOCTOR!
in Pittsburgh, PA |
I had terrible lower back and hip pain. I was terrified of chiropractors but I couldn't take the pain anymore. Found Dr Marlar and I told her how afraid I was and she put my fears to rest. She explained everything to me before she treated me. She even explained what to expect the next few days. I've only seen her once and I feel so much better than I did before I saw her. She is an amazing Dr and an even more amazing person. I definitely recommend Dr Marler.
in Pittsburgh, PA |
Simply the BEST!!!!!! She gets to the root of the problem, fixes it, teaches how to strengthen my muscles so it doesn't happen again, and doesn't bug me to keep coming back. Only took 4 visits and I'm pain-free!
in Pittsburgh,Pa. |
Unbelievably great experience with a Dr that actually cares about her patients. I am not the Dr friendly type and would highly recommend her. So glad that I went. Incredible how I feel after just one visit.
in Pittsburgh, PA |
I have had significant improvement in a short time since treating with Dr. Marlar. She is such a caring person and takes the time to explain your issues and what the plan is to correct them. She never rushes you out the door. She will take the time to explain any issue you may have in regards to nutrition or skeletal problems. I have learned so much from her in a short time and look forward to every appointment. She is a kind and caring person. I would and do recommend her to everyone.
in Pittsburgh, PA |
Dr. Marlar has been a blessing. I've had immediate relief from pain and discomfort. On my first visit, she took the time to listen and thoroughly understand my situation. She put together a treatment plan to help improve my way of life, which is making all the difference. I have recommended her to my friends and have finally found a chiropractor for years to come. Dr. Gail has great energy.
in Pittsburgh, PA |
Dr. Marlar is an excellent chiropractor. She is very thorough from quickly pinpointing the issue, correcting it, offering suggestions to prevent it, and following up with strengthening exercises. Within a few visits she is able to alleviate my pain and get me back to an active lifestyle. Thanks to her I do not need surgery!
in Crescent, Pa |
Dr. Marlar has been a god send! Under her care I have been feeling better than I have in years! She has been addressing all my chiropractic needs as well as nutritional needs. I have recommended her to family and friends and will continue to do so.
in BALDWIN |
SUCH AN EDUCATED AND CARING DOCTOR. WILL NEVER LEAVE HER. SHE TREATS OUR WHOLE FAMILY AND DID WONDERS FOR MY SONS SCOLIOSIS.
Bethel Park |
Dr Marlar was very professional and very thorough! Highly recommend. Problem resolved after a few visits.
in Pittsburgh, PA |
Dr. Marlar is always professional and takes the time to listen to you. She is very knowledgeable and explains everything in a way that is easy to understand. When you meet with her you know that she is dedicated to your care and not thinking about anything else but you!
Dr. Marlar is fantastic at her job. She has worked with me in every direction with both chiropractic and nutrition. She is awesome at listening to what you have to say and takes all concerns I have expressed into consideration for my treatment. She never hesitates with her answers and everything she has suggested personally worked for me. I will definitively continue to take my business to her office!
I always receive great care and leave feeling much better! I've been following with her for several years and have seen significant improvement. She is also a certified nutritionist and has helped me in that area, too! I recommend her to EVERYONE!
in Monongahela, PA |
I've been going to Dr. Marlar for about 5 years now. I've used other chiropractors who treated my symptoms and made me feel better, but never really addressed underlying causes and talk about what I need to do to stay better. Under Dr. Marlar's care I get effective and painless adjustments, review X-rays to show causes for pain and improvements, and thoroughly discuss posture modifications as well as some physical therapy. She's 45 min from my home, but it's well worth the travel.
in Pittsburgh, PA |
Dr. Marlar has gone above and beyond my expectations; taking the time with me to thoroughly explain my condition and the best plan of treatment. She has spent more time with me in 2 office visits than the past 3 doctors combined.
Have you seen Dr. Patricia Marlar, DC?
Are you Dr. Marlar?