Patricia Detzel, MSN

Obstetrics & Gynecology •  Female

Patricia Detzel

Vanderbilt Center for Women's Health

719 Thompson Ln Ste 27100 Nashville, TN 37204

Patricia Detzel, MSN is an obstetrics & gynecology specialist in Nashville, TN. She specializes in obstetrics & gynecology and midwifery.

Patricia Detzel's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Patricia Detzel

4.1

Patricia Detzel?
Patricia Detzel's Performance
What People Say About Patricia Detzel, MSN
This was our first experience with a midwife and I was apprehensive at first. My daughter really wanted to use Patty so I went along. My daughter delivered this week at Vanderbilt and I will have to say I was amazed. Patty's personality is amazing and she is so much fun. I watched as she worked her magic and was amazed. Her skillset is amazing. I have heard that she is the best midwife in this area....believe it!. She is great an made this experience fantastic. I have been at the delivery of several of my grandchildren but never at one by a midwife. Patty Detzel has a warmth and personality that I have never experienced by someone in the medical field. Her credentials are top notch and watching her at work really opened my eyes. I highly recommend her! My daughter knew what she was doing when she chose Patricia Detzel.
×Post a ResponseAre you Patricia Detzel, MSN?
I saw Patti for prenatal care with my third pregnancy. She was by far the best provider I have had during a pregnancy. She took her time and always went above and beyond what I had experienced from my last two pregnancies. The best thing about the Vanderbilt model is that you do not get stuck in an office for hours while your provider is called to deliver a baby.
×Post a ResponseAre you Patricia Detzel, MSN?
Excellent, always love seeing her. She takes her time to explain things, even manages my complicated pregnancy well.
×Post a ResponseAre you Patricia Detzel, MSN?
Horrible and not professional. Who would tell patients "oh my god, the chart of your baby looked really really really bad." Fantastic choice of words. Very unprofessional. She didn't care to explain or care about my feeling and need as a patient. She couldn't or chose not to answer my questions directly. She just happened to be at shift at hospital that day. It was such horrible experience for me. I won't see her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Patricia Detzel, MSN?
Second baby with Ms.Patty and I love her! Always making sure I'm okay , never in the waiting room long!
×Post a ResponseAre you Patricia Detzel, MSN?
She is horrible !!!!!!!!!!!!! Do not go to her at all . She doesn't care about her patients . She doesn't make sure her patients are okay . She doesn't check in with them . I am pregnant and having the worst pregnancy due to back spasms and other things and she refused to at least allow me to work 4 hours a day . She doesn't take you out of work until your actual due date !!!! Who does that ?? She wants you to be on your death bed before she steps in as a real doctor to assist you !!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Patricia Detzel, MSN?

How was your experience with Patricia Detzel?

• Obstetrics & Gynecology
  • Midwifery

Patricia Detzel accepts

Patricia Detzel accepts the following insurance:

No malpractice claims found for Tennessee

Check Patricia Detzel's experience treating your condition or procedure