Patricia Cruz, LMFT

Patricia Cruz, LMFT

Marriage & Family Therapy  ·
Female  ·
Patricia Cruz, LMFT is a marriage & family therapist in Laguna Niguel, CA. She specializes in marriage & family therapy, cognitive & behavioral psychology, and more.Read her story

30011 Ivy Glenn Dr Ste 216

Laguna Niguel, CA 92677

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
  • Anthem Blue Cross
  • Beacon Health Strategies
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
  • Blue Shield of California
  • CalOptima
  • Health Net

Learn about Patricia Cruz

Patricia Cruz's bio

This content was provided by Patricia Cruz "If you are experiencing undue stress, overwhelming emotions, career/relationship difficulties, life altering choices, grief or parenting challenges, then I'm glad you have found me. If you feel as if I am someone you would feel safe talking to and opening up with, please get in touch with me. I am a therapist who listens carefully and is interactive at the same time. I also am not hesitant to share my perspective when I feel it is needed. I work well with clients who want to try new things and figure out together what helps. I will make suggestions for strategies that I think might work. I will also rely on you and your experiences to be the true test of whether a strategy or new change in behavior will be successful. It is not my job to decide who is right or wrong or make judgments. I will be that objective listening person who is needed to give support in finding those sometimes hard to find solutions. We will work as a team according to your individual values, spiritual beliefs and lifestyle."

This content was provided by Patricia Cruz "Sometimes when we are experiencing challenging times in our lives we just need someone to listen to us. I can be that listening ear. I have a flexible style that works with you guiding you to a better understanding of what might be going on in your life. Whether you need to come in one time, or as many times as you wish, we will work together to lessen the load."

• Marriage & Family Therapy
  • Behavioral Therapy
  • Christian Counseling
  • Cognitive & Behavioral Psychology
  • Relationship Counseling

Patricia Cruz does not have any board certifications listed.

No malpractice history found for California.

• University Of California, Irvine
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1990
  • Laguna Hills Community Clinic, Orange County Head Start
    Internship Hospital | Completed

Patricia Cruz has no awards or honors listed.

Patricia Cruz has no media or publications listed.

Patricia Cruz does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Patricia Cruz and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Patricia Cruz's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Patricia Cruz

Patricia Cruz?
Patricia Cruz's Performance
What People Say About Patricia Cruz, LMFT
I have seen many therapists and psychologists. Patricia is the most caring and real therapist. I can be completely open and honest with her, knowing that she would never judge me.
Thank You! :)
×Post a ResponseAre you Patricia Cruz, LMFT?

How was your experience with Patricia Cruz?