Marriage & Family Therapy  |
Female
Patricia Adams, LMFT
Patricia Adams, LMFT is a marriage & family therapy provider who practices in San Antonio, TX.

1222 N Main Ave Ste 740

San Antonio, TX 78212

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas

Learn about Patricia Adams

• Marriage & Family Therapy

Patricia Adams does not have any board certifications listed.

Education data for Patricia Adams is unavailable at this time.

Patricia Adams has no awards or honors listed.

Patricia Adams has no media or publications listed.

Patricia Adams does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Patricia Adams and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Patricia Adams' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Patricia Adams to family and friends
1.0
Patricia Adams' Performance
San Antonio, TX |
We had an telephonic appt. scheduled for 1300 & she called 20 min late for the appt. (forgivable) but she called from her car w/ so much road noise in the background that I could barely hear her. I told her it was unprofessional that she had called late & she asked if I was free to talk now, I told her I didn't think that is was appropriate to be calling w/ so much interference & that I still couldn't hear well. She told me well you can always call & get another provider from one source.
in San Antonio, TX |
What a debacle this practice is! After calling me 2.5 hrs prior to my appt asking for full payment, I explained I didn't feel comfortable doing that before services were rendered, I then received a phone call 15 minites later telling me they needed to cancel my appt because they did not realize their PA did not see patients under 17 yrs of age. This was a joke because I had spoken at length with Annesa no less than 4 times abaout my daughter & needs. This company should not be in business!
in San Antonio, TX |
I don't recommend this therapist. She doesn't care about her patients but the money. She's very unprofessional. Don't waste your time and go to somewhere else
in San Antonio, TX |
I was blown away by Patricia Adams' complete disregard for common courtesy, lack of professionalism and rude attitude that I could not sit through 20 minutes of my first and only appt. Mrs. Adams accused my girlfriend and I of not confirming our appt and refused to speak to her. Her behavior, condescending attitude and poor organizational skills topped it all off. If you seek PROFESSIONAL help, keep looking because it is not here. I wish I knew about this before I wasted my time here.
in Three Rivers, TX |
We went to her for marriage counseling and that was almost six months ago. She has never brought the two of us together and the last time I called her to discuss when we would be coming back together as a couple she began telling me what an awful person I am and that I should continue to seek individual counseling. No idea what this woman is doing but I know that I would never recommend her for marriage counseling to anyone!
in San Antonio |
15 minutes of our session was going over payment information. Which was prearranged and set up. She was judgemental and made it no secret how she felt about both of us. I was ridiculed for 5 minutes for interrupting her with a comment about my situation. She spent another 20 minutes talking about herself and her life and successes. While we idly sat by waiting for her to address our issues.
Have you seen Patricia Adams, LMFT?
Are you Patricia Adams?