Patient Baraka, LLMSW

CounselingMale

Counseling

Patient Baraka, LLMSW is a Counselor in Grand Rapids, MI.

Patient Baraka, LLMSW

Family Outreach Center

255 Colrain St Sw Grand Rapids, MI 49548

Compare with other Counselors

Compare Patient Baraka with our nearby Counselors at Cancer Treatment Center of America, Chicago.

Make an appointment at Cancer Treatment Center of America, Chicago today at (312) 820-0151.

These providers are on the medical staff of Cancer Treatment Center of America, Chicago.

Patient Baraka's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Patient Baraka

Based on 1 rating

My son and I were attending counseling through Family Case Management to address behavioral issues as well as anger, tantrum temper, stealing, and breaking the laws. After three months of weekly session with Mr. Baraka, my son changed his life for the better, I felt like he gave me my son back transformed. Ever since, I have rebuilt my relationships with my son who has been doing well in school & home. This counselor understands teenagers' behaviors and age issues. I recommend him to others.
Jennifer Russels in Grand Rapids, MI – Mar 13, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Patient Baraka, LLMSW?

How was your experience with Patient Baraka?

Patient Baraka, LLMSW is a Counselor in Grand Rapids, MI.

• Counseling

What is the best way to schedule an appointment with Patient Baraka, LLMSW?

What other Counselors practice nearby?

Click here to compare with other Counselors.

Does Patient Baraka, LLMSW accept any insurance plans?

What is Patient Baraka, LLMSW's office address?

Patient Baraka's office is located at 255 Colrain St Sw, Grand Rapids, MI 49548. You can find other locations and directions on Healthgrades.

Does Patient Baraka, LLMSW receive good ratings from patients?

There is a star rating of 5/5 for Patient Baraka, LLMSW. Patients say that the provider explained conditions well and the provider listened & answered questions well. See all patient feedback on Healthgrades.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Michigan

Check if Patient Baraka treats your condition or procedure