Dr. Pat Shu, ND

Naturopathy ·  Female

Dr. Shu

Pat Shu ND

550 Deep Valley Dr Ste 266 Rolling Hills Estates, CA 90274

Dr. Pat Shu, ND is a naturopath in Rolling Hills Estates, CA and has been practicing for 24 years. She graduated from China Medical College in 1995 and specializes in naturopathy, oncology, and more.

Dr. Shu accepts

No malpractice claims found for California

Check if Dr. Shu treats your condition or procedure

• Low Back Procedure
  • Nutritional Counseling
  • Pap Smear
  • Wellness Examination

Dr. Shu serves each patient's needs in a personalized manner. She provides comprehensive health analysis and natural treatments. Dr. Shu specializes in two areas: immune system disorders and musculoskeletal dysfunction.Dr. Shu provides only organic, comprehensively-tested, wild crafted or GMO-verified medicine.

• Naturopathy

Dr. Shu?
Dr. Shu's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Pat Shu, ND
RecentMost Helpful
Prior to going to Dr. Shu my life was pretty bleak. I suffered from muscle loss in my arms, shoulder, thighs, calves and feet. I had fasciculations all throughout my body but primarily in my legs, stomach and Arms. My right foot felt like it was going to drop. It felt weak and if I stood for longer than 15 minutes, my legs hurt. I visited a neurologist who believed i had ALS. I visited an ALS specialist who believed I had ALS. My general practitioner could not figure out what was wrong with me. I suffered from depression, i was inactive and was reaching a breaking point. Dr. Shu has been thorough in every one of my visits. She tested me for food allergies and came up with a multi prong attack for my symptoms. The fasciculations in my things have stopped and have decreased in my calves and feet. I’m back to working out and taking spin classes. I can stand all day. I even went to Disneyland and was pain free. Dr. Shu has given me my life back.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pat Shu, ND?
Dr. Shu is treating me for several serious health problems, including chelation therapy for exposure to toxic heavy metals and other harmful chemicals. My face had a persistent rash for over two years. After drinking the herb tea she made for me, the next morning my face was completely clear! It was a delightful shock to see in the mirror how fast the improvement was. Dr. Shu is smart, highly skilled, methodical, conscientious, and compassionate: truly the best of Eastern and Western healing
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pat Shu, ND?
I first came across holistic and Naturopathic healthcare when I did my own personal research from reading books about the body and the philosophies behind alternative, and conventional medicine. I made the decision towards a holistic approach, but what really encouraged me to see Dr. Pat Shu was a book by Paul Chek, that gave me a more depth of knowledge and influenced the way I viewed health and my well being over all. If it were not for that book I wouldn’t be in front of Dr. Shu’s office toda
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pat Shu, ND?

How was your experience with Dr. Shu?

Pat Shu ND