Contact provider for availability

Panyada Sachs

Acupuncture ·  Female

Panyada Sachs
1751 Mound St Ste 206-17 Sarasota, FL 34236

Panyada Sachs is an acupuncturist in Sarasota, FL. She specializes in acupuncture.

Panyada Sachs accepts

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Panyada Sachs treats your condition or procedure

Panyada Sachs' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Panyada Sachs

Panyada Sachs?
Panyada Sachs' Performance
What People Say About Panyada Sachs
RecentMost Helpful
Dr. Sachs is a very dedicated , kind and very skilled Dr. Is listens to your needs and immediately knows how to relieve your pain and help you. The professionalism exhibited by her is second to none. She is amazing. I recommend her very highly.
×Post a ResponseAre you Panyada Sachs?
Dr Sachs is extremely proficient in her use of acupuncture and traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) to assist with Patient recovery. She is generous with her time, passionate about her work, and genuinely wants her patients to get well. Dr Sachs in extremely knowledgeable about post-stroke recovery, including relief from spasticity and muscle contractions, and increased range of motion. After only a few weeks of acupuncture and cupping treatments, I am already seeing more progress with physical therapy due to the pain/spasticity relief and increased range is motion that acupuncture provides. As a post-stroke recovery patient, I feel blessed to have found Dr Sachs and her team, right in our area. I honestly can’t thank her enough for the wonderful care she provides.
×Post a ResponseAre you Panyada Sachs?
Amazing physician with very skilled treatments that cater to specific issues. Professional and safe ambiance that will make any client feel comfortable. Dr Sachs is very personable and I will definitely be coming back! Thank you!
×Post a ResponseAre you Panyada Sachs?
A pleasure to speak to, a very interesting woman who is sure to cure your aliments. She is a kind, warm hearted woman who is truly passionate about her field and will make you feel better in any way she can.
×Post a ResponseAre you Panyada Sachs?
Dr. Sachs is an amazing doctor! I was in car accident in November 2018, and had a shoulder injury due to it. I went to Dr Sachs to see about treatment options. She talked one on one with me and showed genuine concern about my well being. I immediately felt comfortable with her and her treatments. She takes the time to explain what she is doing and how it will benefit your recovery. I had cupping and acupuncture done in various treatments with her and I can say that it helped immensely with the pain and my recovery. I also spoke to her about my insomnia and digestive issues as well which she provided additional treatments to help alleviate and mange my symptoms. I highly recommend Dr Sachs to anyone who is looking for a doctor who not only has the knowledge and skills but who also shows her patients compassion. Its her caring personality that truly makes her stand out as a very outstanding professional. I will take my family and friends to her because of my experience always.
×Post a ResponseAre you Panyada Sachs?
Dr. Sachs is a very knowledgeable and caring physician who goes above and beyond to meet the heath care needs of her patients. It is a rarity to find a personable doctor that treats her patients with kindness and consideration. The professionalism exhibited by her is second to none. I have found Dr. Sachs to be a refreshing change from a number of the medical doctors I have visited in the past and feel confident about recommending Dr. Sacks to the community at large.
×Post a ResponseAre you Panyada Sachs?
Panyara is an excellent and professional Acupuncturist. She does her job with care, caring and love, she has blessed hands with wonderful, nice and soft touch. She has “Angel Hands”. I really recommend her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Panyada Sachs?
Dr sacks is treating me for chronic pain, muscle, ligament, lost of nerve endings after surgery, depression, smoking cured in two weeks. And last but not least she cured my ED. Dr Sacks focus is on your problem with a no nonsense approach to a solution that she makes sure you understand and can follow with her with your energy.
×Post a ResponseAre you Panyada Sachs?
Dr. Sachs is an excellent doctor and she is very caring and compassionate. She is truly committed to healing her patients. Dr. Sachs significantly reduced my many years of head to toe neuropathy pain issues after only 2 treatments. I highly recommend Dr. Sachs to anyone seeking pain relief and overall wellness.
×Post a ResponseAre you Panyada Sachs?
Dr. Sachs is the best! Very detail orientated and gives pain free acupuncture. She is very knowledgeable and I would recommended her to anyone. I am happy I found her!
×Post a ResponseAre you Panyada Sachs?
Dr. Sachs is a indomitable practitioner. She has helped me with chronic pain in my neck and shoulders. She takes her time to communicate and describe what she is doing. And I felt comfortable and well relaxed with her care. She is knowledgeable and caring. She has taken care of many of my patients They have come to me with significant differences. I would highly recommend her!
×Post a ResponseAre you Panyada Sachs?
An OUTSTANDING Physician! She has a passion for Oriental Medicine that is obvious as you watch her practice! She assisted me with my neuropathy and has diminished the frequency of the episodes and the intensity of the flare ups. You will not be disappointed by her skills and knowledge! An EXCEPTIONAL Acupuncture Physician!
×Post a ResponseAre you Panyada Sachs?

How was your experience with Panyada Sachs?

• Acupuncture