Panyada Sachs

Acupuncture •  Female

Panyada Sachs
1751 Mound St Ste 206-17 Sarasota, FL 34236

Panyada Sachs is a Acupuncturist in Sarasota, FL. Be sure to call ahead with Panyada Sachs to book an appointment.

Compare Providers

Quickly compare more Acupuncturists in your area

See similar Acupuncturists in Sarasota

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Panyada Sachs accepts

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Panyada Sachs treats your condition or procedure

Help Improve Healthgrades

Does Panyada Sachs...

Communicate via email?

Offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

Offer weekend visits?

Offer an online patient portal?

Have free onsite parking?

Panyada Sachs' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Panyada Sachs

Panyada Sachs?
After 5 treatments, my inflammation and discomfort I’d been experiencing have gone. I, repeat “gone”. She’s amazing! She listens, and has compassion. She truly wants to heal you.
Lynda – Jan 31, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Panyada Sachs?
Dr. Sachs gave me an incredibly relaxing treatment. I was able to fall asleep easily and deeply that night. I appreciate her gentle touch and real concern for my wellbeing.
Jan 26, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Panyada Sachs?
I was vacationing in Sarasota and had a serious tennis elbow flare up. It was going to restrict my activities, especially golf. A friend recommended Panyada and she got me in the next day. She is a care provider that is not only superior in her knowledge, but also passionate about solving problems. She was able to relieve the extreme pain and I was able to enjoy my planned activities. I would highly recommend her to anyone seeking a caring, professional acupuncturist.
Tom – Jan 15, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Panyada Sachs?
Panyada Sachs is a true healer. After suffering with a knee issue for six months, and 8 weeks of physical therapy I decided to try an acupunture treatment with Panyada. I was visiting in Sarasota for a few days and had a very limited time for treatment. We decided to be aggressive with treatment which involved blood letting combined with cupping. Panyada was very intuitive to my issues and spent 90 minutes treating me. After waking the following morning after treatment I was remarkably better than 8 weeks of physical therapy. I immediately booked another treatment that day with great results and relief again. My only regret was I was traveling away the following morning and could receive no further treatment. If you are at an impasse with a physical issue and need an alternative look no further. I have received acupunture from many different practitioners in my lifetime and I can say without hesitation that Panyada is one of the best.
Anthony Pagano – Jan 06, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Panyada Sachs?
Dr. Sachs is the best, she helped me conceive !!!
Dec 26, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Panyada Sachs?
Dr. Panyada Sachs is an Amazing Acupuncturist. My mother had a stroke in late August 2019 and I took her to see Dr. Sachs as soon as she was released. The reason being is that the sooner I got my mother into acupuncture treatment the faster should could recover. My mother's right side was paralyzed and she could not walk, or speak that well and had bad eye and hand coordination. In just a few treatments so far, My mother is starting to have more strength on her right side and can speak better. Her facial paralysis on the right side is getting feeling back and my mother's coordination has dramatic improved. I know that with the help of Dr. Sachs and her stroke protocol, my mother will be able to walk and have her life back very soon. I highly recommend Dr. Sachs to anyone who has suffered a stroke or has had family members going through that now. My family and I highly recommend Dr. Sachs to help treat any health issues you may have. :)
Ramon Torres – Sep 24, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Panyada Sachs?
Dr. Sachs is a very dedicated , kind and very skilled Dr. Is listens to your needs and immediately knows how to relieve your pain and help you. The professionalism exhibited by her is second to none. She is amazing. I recommend her very highly.
Sandra Gundacker in Sun City Center , FL – Jun 28, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Panyada Sachs?
Dr Sachs is extremely proficient in her use of acupuncture and traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) to assist with Patient recovery. She is generous with her time, passionate about her work, and genuinely wants her patients to get well. Dr Sachs in extremely knowledgeable about post-stroke recovery, including relief from spasticity and muscle contractions, and increased range of motion. After only a few weeks of acupuncture and cupping treatments, I am already seeing more progress with physical therapy due to the pain/spasticity relief and increased range is motion that acupuncture provides. As a post-stroke recovery patient, I feel blessed to have found Dr Sachs and her team, right in our area. I honestly can’t thank her enough for the wonderful care she provides.
DPC in Apollo Beach, FL – Jun 26, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Panyada Sachs?
Amazing physician with very skilled treatments that cater to specific issues. Professional and safe ambiance that will make any client feel comfortable. Dr Sachs is very personable and I will definitely be coming back! Thank you!
Jun 21, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Panyada Sachs?
A pleasure to speak to, a very interesting woman who is sure to cure your aliments. She is a kind, warm hearted woman who is truly passionate about her field and will make you feel better in any way she can.
Jun 21, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Panyada Sachs?
Dr. Sachs is a very knowledgeable and caring physician who goes above and beyond to meet the heath care needs of her patients. It is a rarity to find a personable doctor that treats her patients with kindness and consideration. The professionalism exhibited by her is second to none. I have found Dr. Sachs to be a refreshing change from a number of the medical doctors I have visited in the past and feel confident about recommending Dr. Sacks to the community at large.
C. Norris - Sun City Center, FL – Jun 19, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Panyada Sachs?
Panyara is an excellent and professional Acupuncturist. She does her job with care, caring and love, she has blessed hands with wonderful, nice and soft touch. She has “Angel Hands”. I really recommend her.
Angeles Radford in Sarasota, FL – Jun 18, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Panyada Sachs?
Dr sacks is treating me for chronic pain, muscle, ligament, lost of nerve endings after surgery, depression, smoking cured in two weeks. And last but not least she cured my ED. Dr Sacks focus is on your problem with a no nonsense approach to a solution that she makes sure you understand and can follow with her with your energy.
Alvin Norris Suncity Center fl – Jun 17, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Panyada Sachs?
Dr. Sachs is an excellent doctor and she is very caring and compassionate. She is truly committed to healing her patients. Dr. Sachs significantly reduced my many years of head to toe neuropathy pain issues after only 2 treatments. I highly recommend Dr. Sachs to anyone seeking pain relief and overall wellness.
Deb F – Jun 17, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Panyada Sachs?
Dr. Sachs is the best! Very detail orientated and gives pain free acupuncture. She is very knowledgeable and I would recommended her to anyone. I am happy I found her!
May 08, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Panyada Sachs?
Dr. Sachs is a indomitable practitioner. She has helped me with chronic pain in my neck and shoulders. She takes her time to communicate and describe what she is doing. And I felt comfortable and well relaxed with her care. She is knowledgeable and caring. She has taken care of many of my patients They have come to me with significant differences. I would highly recommend her!
Aiman Kanakrieh L.M.T. in Ruskin, FL – Jan 14, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Panyada Sachs?
An OUTSTANDING Physician! She has a passion for Oriental Medicine that is obvious as you watch her practice! She assisted me with my neuropathy and has diminished the frequency of the episodes and the intensity of the flare ups. You will not be disappointed by her skills and knowledge! An EXCEPTIONAL Acupuncture Physician!
James W. in SUN CITY CENTER, FL – Sep 05, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Panyada Sachs?

How was your experience with Panyada Sachs?

• Acupuncture

Common Questions and Answers

• Does Panyada Sachs communicate via email?

No users have indicated that Panyada Sachs communicates via email

• Does Panyada Sachs offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

No users have indicated that Panyada Sachs offers telehealth services or virtual visits

• Does Panyada Sachs offer an online patient portal?

No users have indicated that Panyada Sachs offers an online patient portal

• Does Panyada Sachs have free onsite parking?

No users have indicated that Panyada Sachs has free onsite parking

• Does Panyada Sachs offer weekend visits?

No users have indicated that Panyada Sachs offers weekend visits

• Does Panyada Sachs offer evening visits?

No users have indicated that Panyada Sachs offers evening visits