Dr. Pamela Yellin, PHD

Dr. Pamela Yellin, PHD

Psychology  |
Dr. Pamela Yellin, PHD is a psychology provider who practices in Stillwater, OK. She is 63 years old.

406 S Duncan St

Stillwater, OK 74074

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma
  • Coventry Health Care of Oklahoma
  • Medicare

Learn about Dr. Yellin

This content was provided by Dr. Yellin "Within my practice, it is my goal to create an envrionment of support, acceptance, and resources that help people through their distress to a place of healing and hope."

• Psychology
  • Health Psychology
  • Psychological Trauma
  • School Psychology
  • Women's Health Psychology

Dr. Yellin does not have any board certifications listed.

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • Anxiety Attack
  • Behavioral Disorders
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Grief
  • Panic Attack
  • Pediatric Behavior Disorders
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Stress

• Adolescent Counseling
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Counseling Services
  • Pain Management
  • Psychological Testing
  • Relaxation Therapy
  • Stress Management

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Oklahoma.

Education data for Dr. Yellin is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Yellin has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Yellin has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Yellin does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Yellin and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Yellin's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Yellin to family and friends
3.5
Dr. Yellin's Performance
Stillwater, OK |
I wish I could give her a 0. I have never been to a therapist who was so close minded and one sided. Please do not go to this quack. I never leave reviews but I had such a horrible experience I felt obligated to do so
Stillwater, OK |
Dr. Yellin is very easy to talk to and is excellent to help you find solutions to your problems and ease your worries. She helps you feel more positive about yourself and situations. She is an excellent doctor and I would highly recommend her to anyone.
in Stillwater, OK |
I have been a patient of Dr. Yellin for many years. She helped me through some really rough times early on, and has been a patient, kind, observant and caring Dr. throughout our relationship. She listens, she offers options and helps seek solutions. Through the years she has become a terrific confidant and highly valued, respected and trusted friend. I give her my highest recommendation.
Stillwater, OK |
She has a great deal of insight and compassion. I would easily recommend her to someone of any age.
in Stillwater, OK |
I have been seeing Dr. Pamela Yellin for quite some time now and would just like to say she is very caring and insightful. I had been to a couple of others before seeing her and didn't get any better. She has been a fresh breath of air for me and through her I've been able to turn my life around. I am just very thankful! I would recommend her to anyone who wants to make their life better.
Stillwater, OK |
Dr. Yellin has been the most supportive and insightful therapist I've ever seen. Because I have had to move several times, I've seen several psychologists over the years. While they have all been helpful, the rapport I have built with Dr. Yellin is truly invaluable. I can't recommend her enough, especially for those suffering with anxiety and/or depression. She clearly demonstrates her humanist training in each and every session. I give her 5 stars without hesitation.
I have never had such a horrible experience with a therapist in my life. Please do not even consider Dr. Yellin.
Stillwater, OK |
I have been trying to get an appointment and no one will answer the phone or call back when a message is left.
Have you seen Dr. Pamela Yellin, PHD?
Are you Dr. Yellin?