Pamela Waitkus, MED

CounselingFemaleAge 53

Counseling

Pamela Waitkus, MED is a Counselor in Colonial Heights, VA. Her office accepts telehealth appointments.

Pamela Waitkus, MED

Waitkus & Associates PC

3606 Boulevard Ste B Colonial Heights, VA 23834
Telehealth services available

Telehealth services available
  • Offers Telehealth

Traditional Therapy – done online

Traditional Therapy – done online

No malpractice claims found for Virginia

Check if Pamela Waitkus treats your condition or procedure

Pamela Waitkus' conditions and procedures:

• Alcoholism (Alcohol Dependence)
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Divorce
  • Substance Abuse

Pamela Waitkus accepts

Pamela Waitkus accepts the following insurance:

Select
Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
KeyCare PPO
Blue Choice Advantage

Pamela Waitkus' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Pamela Waitkus

4.4

My husband and I have been seeing her for many months. She eases my anxiety and talks me through life. She explains things so both him and I can understand and allows us to work better together. She's the best and I would highly recommend her.
Chester, VA – Feb 20, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Pamela Waitkus, MED?
I saw Pamela many years ago and I decided to start seeing her again when I moved back to the area. She has always been very helpful no matter what issue I have that day. She has been able to help tremendously with my anxiety, past trauma, and family issues. She is very honest and tells you how it is. I would recommend her to anyone in a heart beat.
Taylor in Richmond, VA – Aug 22, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Pamela Waitkus, MED?
She was late to the appointment, but I could have overlooked that if the whole experience hadn't been completely horrible. Her "office" was a filthy shed behind what i assume was her house. It wasn't even a clean place, but I'm not a picky person, so i was still willing to give her a shot. She spouted off for 10 mins during my session abt some mean ppl she just saw,and I was charged for for it. And she attacked my religion when she learned what faith I was. I could write so much more....awful
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
  • Staff wasn't friendly
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Colonial Heights – Aug 22, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Pamela Waitkus, MED?

How was your experience with Pamela Waitkus?

• Counseling