Chiropractic  |
Dr. Pamela Wachholz, DC
Dr. Pamela Wachholz, DC is a chiropractic provider who practices in Hemet, CA. She is 60 years old.

760 W Acacia Ave Ste 113

• Kaiser Permanente
  • WellPoint

Learn about Dr. Wachholz

• Chiropractic

Dr. Wachholz does not have any board certifications listed.

• Back Disorders
  • Neck Muscle Strain
  • Neck Pain
  • Sports Injuries
  • Whiplash

No malpractice history found for California.

Education data for Dr. Wachholz is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Wachholz has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Wachholz has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Wachholz does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Wachholz and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Wachholz's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Wachholz to family and friends
Dr. Wachholz's Performance
in Hemet, CA |
Intelligent, informed, compassionate, concerned, gifted. I credit her with the preservation of my health and career. I refer her confidently. Her profound understanding of the human frame is truly amazing to me. Her commitment to improving the health of her patients is beyond question.
in Hemet, CA |
I initially am seeing Dr. Pam for a car accident. Dr,. Pam is the best! For me I wish she was my primary care.......with that said, I have rarely experienced a healthcare professional that cares about YOU and your entire health.. When my treatment is over for this injury, I plan to continue to see Dr. Pam on a regular basis, even if it's just to say hi!
in hemet, ca |
Dr. Pam and her staff are the most caring, concerned and humourous Chiropractic office in town. It is a real pleasure to have her expertise in Hemet. Dr. Pam will do her absolute best to reduce your pain.
in Hemet, CA |
I have been to many chiropractors in the past, but I didn't have good experiences until I saw Dr. Pam. All I can say is that she is one of the best I have been to and I would highly recommend her.
in Hemet, CA |
I started going to Dr. Pam a few years ago. Recently, my husband went to her for a DOT physical as he is a truck driver who has to take a physical periodically. She is not only a great chiropractor but an amazingly caring DOT doctor as well! My husbands appt didn't as planned and Dr. Pam told him what he needed to hear but didn't want to hear. Her bluntness paid off, he immediately changed his eating habits, gave up soda/energy drinks, and got his blood pressure under control! Thank you Dr. Pam!
in Hemet, CA |
I have been a patient of Dr. Pam's for over 20yrs., she's attentive, concerned & loving stern about how she believes we should care for ourselves! she definitely cares for her patients! she's my chiropractor for life!
in Henry, Ca |
I love the care that I get with Dr. Pam. She takes the time to listen and figure out what is going on, and is excellent in making sure you understand the problem and how to avoid re-injury or flare ups. You are always made to feel that you are her priority, so if I ever did have a long wait, I wouldn't even mind because I know that when it is my turn, I will get that same great care.
Hemet, CA |
I love Dr. Pamela and her staff, I have already recommended friends and family.
Hemet, CA |
She was professional and friendly with a sense of humor. She conducted the DOT physical for school bus drivers in an efficient manner and was able to certify me ... In writing ... Within an hour. The staff was quite attentive and proficient in support of the Doctor.
Hemet, CA |
Not only is she a great chiropractor but a great teacher full of good knowledge.
in Hemet, CA |
Very thorough and effective diagnosis on first visit. Dr. Washholz takes the time to explain problem and the course to be taken to alleviate it. On your first appointment allow at least 45 minutes to an hour or more for the examination and first treatment.
in Winchester, CA |
Friendly Staff, Clean Quite office, prompt with appointments with no long waits.Dr Pam is professional and to the point.
in Hemet, CA |
Dr. Pam truly cares about her patients. She takes the time needed with each one and gives excellent advise in ways to stay healthy. She is a wealth of knowledge that she freely shares with all. She is a wonderful doctor!
in Hemet, CA |
She spent a lot of time with me on my first visit! She was great at helping me understand which nerves and muscles were causing my pain. She takes a lot of time with you on your other visits if you need it. Her adjustments are some of the best I have ever received from a chiropractor. I love her staff as well. They are all so professional and kind. Her office is very warm and inviting.
in Hemet, CA |
I have seen Dr. Pam twice so far. I am amazed how thorough she is. Not only does Dr. Pam treat the body, she also treats the mind. Will recommend her to everyone.
in Hemet, CA |
I had past injuries from a car accident which also left me with a major headache all of the time .. Since going to her I no longer have any pain and I do things that I would've never thought I could like jump or run with my 4yr .. What I like more is that she explains every day things that we do wrong that don't let us get better .. I'm so grateful for all of her help!
in Hemet, CA |
looking back at all the chiropractor's I have seen over the past 40 yrs I would put Dr. Pam way above the top of the list. She is through in telling you whats wrong and what she can do to help.
in Hemet, CA |
Dr Pam has been taking care of me for along time. I have had relief of neck and low back pain Dr Pam takes time to listen to me and my concerns She has helped me a lot
in Hemet, CA |
I would recommend Dr. Wachholz because she is extremely knowledgeable in her field and understanding the human body and how it works together. She is a straight-shooter, and will tell you exactly what to do to improve your health and well-being, whether you like what she says or not! She will not lead you astray, and everything she does and says is for the patient's benefit.
in San Jacinto, CA |
I have been seeing Dr. Pam since our family was in a car accident in 2015. She is highly knowledgeable concerning whiplash and other bodily injuries. She took great care in making sure me, my husband and grand daughter got the care and therapy needed to resume our lives. I continue to see her on a regular basis, thank you Dr. Pam for being who you are..
in Hemet, CA |
I have had neck and back pain for many years without any relief. I have tried other chiropractors, but I was still in pain. When I went to my first appointment with Dr. Pam, I couldn't move my neck because it was painful. I felt better that day after Dr. Pam adjusted me. I have also decided to do decompression treatments and physical therapy.
in Hemet, CA |
I am always pleased to refer my friends to Dr. Pam. The office staff is great, getting an appointment is never a problem and the results are wonderful. Unlike other chiropractors I have been to in the past, Dr. Pam is not interested in long-term treatment. Her goal is to get you straight and on your way.
in Lake Havasu city |
Dr Pam was awesome & very complete. She adjusts me the old fashioned way & I appreciate her very much. She explains all details as well. I only return as needed.
in Hemet, CA |
I recommend her to everyone! The only concern I have is she will get too busy an It will get hard to get an appointment.
in Hemet, California |
Dr.Pam helped me through the process of recovering from a serious back injury her character and knowledge of the field truly made the process fast, smooth, and livable.
in Rochester, MN |
I know when I need to see Dr Pam,one or two trips and the issues are fixed. She knows that to do and gets right to the place of concern and takes care of it.
in Hemet, CA |
Dr. Pam does not simply give you the adjustments you so desperately need, but she will listen and explain to you the type of preventative maintenance (surprisingly enough this includes correct stretching) you can do to help yourself heal and gain greater mobility. She basically teaches you about your body to empower you for full recovery instead of making you solely dependent on her treatments. Without hesitation, I fully recommend Dr. Wachholz.
in Hemet ca |
Amazing work ! Really knows Her job! I stand all day cutting hair . Back and shoulders all out of wack ! Pam makes it right! . I will be back and back ! Great staff !
in San Jacinto, CA |
Fantastic clinician. Dr. Wachholz is a very skilled, compassionate and intuitive chiropractor. Her staff is friendly and very accommodating and make getting an adjustment a pleasant experience. Dr. Pam's treatment prices are more than reasonable, and I always leave feeling less pain and more flexibility.
in San Jacinto, CA |
There is no need to look elsewhere and believe me I have been to many many chiropractors. Dr. Pam is the best!!! Each time I see her I experience excellent results. She not only provides great chiropractic care which includes the experience of the rolling table, ultra sound and cold laser therapy. Thank you Dr. Pam and Staff.
in Hemet, CA |
Friendly staff that knows your name.
in Hemet, CA |
I have known Dr. Wachholz for many years and she is my go to Doctor for help with neck or back pain.
in Hemet, CA |
My experience with Dr. Wachholz was excellent. I don't wait long, it is easy to schedule an appointment and I feel very well taken care of. The staff is polite and I always feel my needs are met.
in Winchester, CA |
Hooray, I finally found my Favorite Chiropractor!! Dr Pam is just what I have been looking for. Not only does she give a great adjustment, she truly cares about you and your success. You will receive a personal treatment plan with homework to improve your recovery. Please give Dr Pam a try, you'll be glad you did! Her staff is superb too.
in Hemet, CA |
She really knows what is hurting me and gets right to it.
in San Diego, CA |
After a car accident, Dr. Pam walked me through how the impact injured me; treatment options; legal resources and assisted me as I made decisions how to proceed through the stress, Dr. Pam listened, understood and gave me hope. She and her staff made me feel like I was a priority...thank you.
in San Jacinto, CA |
Dr. Wachholz provides the most comprehensive treatment tailored to individual needs. Each visit she assesses and always gives advice for the next steps, Not only have I trusted Dr. Wachholz with my body, without a doubt I encourage family and friends to work with her. She is knowledgeable within her field and Dr. Wachholz has the very, very best network of support professional.
in Hemet, CA |
I have received excellent care from Dr Pam and her staff for many years. I have found her methods effective and have always experienced good results.
in Hemet, CA |
Dr. Wachholz is really great person and Dr. She actually seats with you to explain whats wrong and she makes sure you understand. I love her staff they are great!! Best place I have ever been.
in Hemet,Ca |
She is very caring and explains everything
Dr. Pam is caring and really good at listening and then explaining. Really like her a lot. Her staff is friendly and awesome at what they do. I would highly recommend this office.
in Hemet, CA |
Dr. Pam is caring, knowledgeable, quirky (in a good way) and the best chiropractor I have ever been to. I used to live in the LA area where I saw a few chiropractors. None compare with Dr. Pam.
in Moreno Valley, CA |
Dr. Pam is a very caring person and her professionalism is grade A
in Australia |
This is one Dr that will tell you straight. She doesn't try and sugar coat things. She is honest, easy to understand and very clear with her instructions. I would highly recommend her for anyone. Our sons, who race motocross, also think the world of her skills and ability to keep them on their motocross bikes. Big thanks to Dr Pam. She is one skilled, experienced and truly honest lady.
in Hemet, CA |
She takes the time to get to know you And your injury. She doesn't just jump right in. She listens and discusses so you understand
in Hemet Ca. |
I have had back problems since the age of 16 and have gone to many different Chiropractors with little success until I started going to Dr. Pam. I have been a patient for over 20 years. I am able to maintain a active lifestyle. Dr. Pam treats your whole body and is very knowledgeable of all aspects of your healthcare. I am moving out of state and leaving with a heavy heart for the loss of a excellent Chiropractor and a good friend.
in Fallbrook, Ca |
Pam, by far, is the best chiropractor I have ever been to and the only one to address issues with the ENTIRE skeletal system instead of just the spine. Pam addressed my immediate complaints but also did a complete examination to find areas I didn't even know were causing problems. I assumed the pain in my hands were arthritis and carpal tunnel syndrome, but after my first visit with Pam the pain has almost completely disappeared.
in Hemet, CA |
i would recomend dr wachholz because she is a very caring person and very, very smart in all she does. talks to you and explains to you so you understand. she is a great lady and doctor.
Have you seen Dr. Pamela Wachholz, DC?
Are you Dr. Wachholz?