Optometry  |
Female
Dr. Pamela Sheffield, OD
Dr. Pamela Sheffield, OD is an optometry provider who practices in Greenville, RI.

600 Putnam Pike Ste 3

Greenville, RI 02828

• Anthem
  • Tufts Health Plan
  • Vision Service Plan (VSP)

Learn about Dr. Sheffield

We are proud of our outstanding vision care and use the latest technology for thorough eye exams. We can customize your glasses or sunglasses for a stunning and optimal fit.  We have over 500 frames to choose from, all good quality, in all price ranges.  Also we provide contact lenses that you don't feel or see.

• Optometry

• Post-Operative Care
  • Pre-Operative Care
  • Retinal Testing
  • Soft Contact Lenses

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Rhode Island.

• Boston College
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • New England College Of Optometry
    Medical School | Graduated

Dr. Sheffield has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Sheffield does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Sheffield and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Sheffield's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Sheffield to family and friends
4.5
Dr. Sheffield's Performance
Smithfield, RI |
awesome doctor, awesome person!
in Milton, MA |
Dr. Sheffield has been my eye doctor since I was a kid. Now, my husband, his family, and our children are her patients. She treats us like family, my kids actually get excited to see her! She makes their eye exams fun while being very thorough and technical. She is always keeping up with the newest technologies and enjoys explaining things as she is working so we understand everything she is looking at! Her staff is friendly, efficient, and helpful. A+ on all fronts!
in frederick md |
I absolutely love Dr Sheffield! She has been my optometrist for many years now. I have glaucoma and ocular hypertension. She is always very thorough and I trust her immensely. I have moved out of state and still continue to see her. Would definitely recommend her.
in Greenville, RI |
I have been a patient of Dr. Sheffield's for 8yrs, before coming to see Dr. Sheffield I had never had such a through eye exam. I found her staff very helpful especially when picking out frames...(.I always get compliments on my glasses:).
in Smithfield, RI |
Dr. Pamela Sheffield quite literally saved my life. During a routine eye exam she saw evidence of a major problem and STRONGLY advised the tests I needed. It was cancer, previously undetected and it was already stage 3. Without her exam, I would not be here today.
in Smithfield, RI |
Great optometrist!! Most thorough eye exam I have ever received. Dr Sheffield is very caring and her staff have always gone out of their way to help me with my insurance and with answering any questions that I had. The selection of eyeglass frames was great and the prices were very reasonable with price ranges for every budget. I highly recommend her.
in Greenville, RI |
Find another optometrist! Do not recommend going there, especially military. This place will overcharge for appointments and glasses. I received a letter in the mail 03 months after the initial appointment stating I owed over $100. I confirmed with my insurance well before the initial appointment that insurance covers 100%. Called Pam Sheffield's office and told them this.Three days later I received a harassing phone call from the one staff member and Pamela Sheffield stating to pay the bill.
My caring staff worked very hard with the insurance company to get this claim paid. It was resolved and paid in full by the insurance company 2 weeks later.
Have you seen Dr. Pamela Sheffield, OD?

Visit Dr. Sheffield

Evening
Dr. Sheffield accepts 10 insurance carriers
  • Anthem
    Pathway X Ind PPO Direct Access CT
  • Tufts Health Plan
    Tufts Health Plans
  • Vision Service Plan (VSP)