Pamela Plank, LAC

Acupuncture •  Female

Pamela Plank
730 W Hampden Ave Ste 110 Englewood, CO 80110

Pamela Plank, LAC is a Acupuncturist in Englewood, CO. Be sure to call ahead with Pamela Plank to book an appointment.

Pamela Plank's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Pamela Plank

2.8

Pamela Plank?
What People Say About Pamela Plank, LAC
Pamela almost killed me and it cost me overt $5k for 4 months of care, vitamins, and mysterious containers that held water with small amounts of herbs. It was all snake oil. Please dont go to her. I was in a serious car accident and saw her on lein with my auto insurance company. She took advantage of this. She diagnosed me as having the MTHFR mutation and had me throw out a number of supplements and buy her over priced stuff because she said I couldn't chelate. She also diagnosed me with SIBO. Both were vastly incorrect. It was my appendix. She claims to be a doctor "who cares", but she wouldn't respond to my husband's calls when I was at my worse. We eventually left her practice and sought out an actual MD who also practiced in functional medicine. He immediately ran blood panels and scans. It was ruled that I did not have the MTHFR mutation or SIBO. Seeing the internal hospitalist/ functional med doc saved my life at a sixteenth of the price.
Mandie Eldridge – Oct 30, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Pamela Plank, LAC?
This was literally the worst “doctors” visit of my life. I went in for a yearly check up and the pap testing kit she used was expired, it took her about 6 jabs to draw blood- bursting one of my veins then she sent it to the wrong place when I specifically told her where it needed to go to be covered by my insurance. She then tried to chargeme a co- pay when I have none for annual. Totally unprofessional- I would NOT recommend!
May 15, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Pamela Plank, LAC?

How was your experience with Pamela Plank?

• Acupuncture