Pamela Paul, D.SC

Christian Counseling ·  Female · Age 57

Pamela Paul

Dr. Pamela Paul

12551 Indian Rocks Rd Ste 15 Largo, FL 33774

Pamela Paul, D.SC is a christian counselor in Largo, FL. She specializes in christian counseling, cognitive & behavioral psychology, and more.

Pamela Paul accepts

Pamela Paul accepts the following insurance:

Tricare
Value Options
Value Options
Behavioral Health

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Pamela Paul treats your condition or procedure

Pamela Paul's conditions and procedures:

• Adjustment Disorder
  • Behavior Modification
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Counseling Services
  • Grief
  • Grief Therapy
  • Individual Therapy
  • Marital Counseling
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Stress
  • Stress Management

Pamela Paul's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Pamela Paul

4.1

Pamela Paul?
Pamela Paul's Performance
What People Say About Pamela Paul, D.SC
Six stars, if ya got em. She has helped be greatly.
×Post a ResponseAre you Pamela Paul, D.SC?
It's really hard to find Godly counselors who truly embody their faith and above all else direct people to the truth found in the Bible. Dr. Paul's ability to do just that is what I believe separates her from the rest. The warmth and confidence I felt was exactly what I was looking for and the advice/ counseling that I received on our first Skype session, and have since put into action, has already had an impact on my life. Thank you Dr. Paul
×Post a ResponseAre you Pamela Paul, D.SC?
I dumped a lot on Dr. Paul my first visit. I was surprised by that, but I knew immediatley she was professional and empathetic. Because of her guidance, suggested readings and journaling I was able to progress quickly. Take away is...I needed to be all in and do the work. She is truly a gifted coundelor. I am doing well and forever grateful forthe tools she has given me!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Pamela Paul, D.SC?
Dr. Paul has blessed me immensely!! She has guided me to a place of restoration and renewal. I was a broken wounded soul and I believed that I had nothing to offer. With her guidance and God's intervention in my life I am free from those chains that held me down. I know that God led me to Dr. Paul and I am beyond thankful for her!
×Post a ResponseAre you Pamela Paul, D.SC?
Pamela is warm, truly listens to everything you need to say, and offers insightful, positive advice. Very comfortable, pleasing environment.
absolutely atrocious personality.
×Post a ResponseAre you Pamela Paul, D.SC?
In My Darkest Hours, Dr Paul was more her friend then a counselor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Pamela Paul, D.SC?
During difficult time in my life.I went to see Dr Pamela Paul.She is very kind supportive Counselor.She helped me with her guidance and support.I overcome many hurdles.I highly recommend her to any person.
×Post a ResponseAre you Pamela Paul, D.SC?
Absolutely horrible. Completely out of touch and delusional. Would have been better speaking to a wall.
×Post a ResponseAre you Pamela Paul, D.SC?
Great experience. Found Pamela very helpful. Her office environment is very calm, relaxing and very conclusive to openness and positive results.
×Post a ResponseAre you Pamela Paul, D.SC?
So thankful for Dr. Pamela and her emotional and Spiritual encouragement. She helped me get through a difficult time and now I am living in freedom. During each session she always listened intently, spoke truth into my life and gave me practical homework. I would definitely recommend going to see her!
×Post a ResponseAre you Pamela Paul, D.SC?
I got a lot of encouragement and support from Pamela she always spoke truth to me. I always could trust her and have great respect for her she gives me hope that one day I can also be truly free
×Post a ResponseAre you Pamela Paul, D.SC?
I've gained such a tremendous wealth of knowledge and essential life skills from Pamela. To put it bluntly, she taught me how to think. She freed me from the limitations I placed on myself through various habitual practices and she demonstrated for me the length of love which I've applied in my personal life granting me endless reward. I'm so thankful for Pamela and I recommend her to everyone I know.
×Post a ResponseAre you Pamela Paul, D.SC?
My experience with Pamela had been monumental. She is so very intellegant kind poised and well spoken. She is extremely good at what she does. She cares deeply and has an incredible memory allowing her to pick up the subtlies of what you are saying to get to the very heart of the matter. I feel like every one could benefit from a little (or a lot) ?? Of Panela in their life!
×Post a ResponseAre you Pamela Paul, D.SC?

How was your experience with Pamela Paul?

I join with you on your journey and offer understanding, support, and encouragement, while helping you to process through your thoughts and feelings, explore areas that help you to gain insight and awareness, and provide direction that...

• Christian Counseling
  • Anxiety Disorders
  • Cognitive & Behavioral Psychology
  • Eating Disorders

Georgia State University
1996
Richmont College (Psychological Studies Institute)
University Of South Florida