Christian Counseling  |
Pamela Paul, D.SC
Health Grades Profile Find hope to face the situations in your life that bring pain and confusion; depression and anxiety. Gain the emotional healing you need to cope with the challenges in your life and move forward. Grow from your experiences and obtain balance in all areas of your life that lead to wholeness, spirit, soul & body. Dr. Pamela Paul is a psychotherapist, offering an integration of counseling, coaching, health education, and spiritual direction to address the issues of the body (health & fitness), soul (mind, will & emotions) and spirit (our relationship with our Creator). Pamela serves men, women, and adolescents, ages 13 and older, addressing the following concerns that alter the quality of life: Low self-esteem Depression Anxiety Self-destructive or high-risk patterns of behavior, including cutting, drinking, drug use, and promiscuity Anger Marital or relational conflict, Parenting challenges Codependency Trauma Eating disorders including anorexia, bulimia, and binge eating. Yo-yo dieting with weight gain, leading to health problems such as obesity, diabetes, and heart disease. Pamela also offers life coaching for individuals who seek more out of life and want to be proactive with their goals to achieve their desires. Having accountability and support can be a worthy investment towards one's future. She embraces a Judeo-Christian faith and enjoys integrating God's liberating truth from the Bible in helping others overcome their struggles and find freedom for living healthy lifestyles. This component of therapy is only offered to those who give permission for her to introduce spiritual concepts. Pamela respects all faiths and walks of life is sensitive to the needs and requests of her clients. Contact Pamela today to set up a free consultation to learn how you can find a life of freedom, balance, and wholeness. Call 727-584-6919. Her office is conveniently located and easily accessible and provides a comfortable, clean, and calming environment that makes it easy to relax and share what is on your heart.

Counseling Services

12551 Indian Rocks Rd Ste 15

Largo, FL 33774

• Value Options

Learn about Pamela Paul

I join with you on your journey and offer understanding, support, and encouragement, while helping you to process through your thoughts and feelings, explore areas that help you to gain insight and awareness, and provide direction that will lead you to resolution and healing.

I am caring and compassionate, and offer a safe place for you to be open and honest with the circumstances of your life.

I am non-judgmental and simply help you to achieve the outcome you desire from the counseling or coaching services that you schedule..

Your work will continue outside of our time together, and you are given care-plans with goals that you can agree to that will help you move forward towards the outcome you desire. This also helps you to stay accountable, and makes our sessions meaningful and purposeful.

I work efficiently to make the most of our time together, helping you to stay focused on what matters most, and facilitating direction that will assist you in your goals..

• Christian Counseling
  • Nutrition Education
  • Psychological Trauma
  • Women's Counseling
  • Women's Health Psychology

Pamela Paul does not have any board certifications listed.

• Adjustment Disorder
  • Depression
  • Eating Disorders
  • Grief
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Stress

• Behavior Modification
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Counseling Services

• Georgia State University
    Other Education | Completed 1996
  • Hawthorn University
    Other Education | Completed 1994
  • Richmont College (Psychological Studies Institute)
    Other Education | Completed 1996

Pamela Paul has no awards or honors listed.

Pamela Paul has no media or publications listed.

Pamela Paul does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Pamela Paul and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Pamela Paul's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Pamela Paul to family and friends
3.9
Pamela Paul Says:

Thank you for taking the time to provide a review on this site!

Your opinion is valued and will be used to encourage others in the process of making a decision for counseling or coaching.

Thank you for allowing me to be part of your journey! If you need anything further, please don't hesitate to call me at 727-584-6919.

Yours Truly,

Pamela

Pamela Paul's Performance
in Dunedin, FL |
Pamela is warm, truly listens to everything you need to say, and offers insightful, positive advice. Very comfortable, pleasing environment.
absolutely atrocious personality.
in Largo, Fl |
In My Darkest Hours, Dr Paul was more her friend then a counselor.
in Belleair Beach Florida |
During difficult time in my life.I went to see Dr Pamela Paul.She is very kind supportive Counselor.She helped me with her guidance and support.I overcome many hurdles.I highly recommend her to any person.
in Largo, FL |
Absolutely horrible. Completely out of touch and delusional. Would have been better speaking to a wall.
in Belleair, FL |
Great experience. Found Pamela very helpful. Her office environment is very calm, relaxing and very conclusive to openness and positive results.
in Palm Harbor, FL |
So thankful for Dr. Pamela and her emotional and Spiritual encouragement. She helped me get through a difficult time and now I am living in freedom. During each session she always listened intently, spoke truth into my life and gave me practical homework. I would definitely recommend going to see her!
in Clearwater FL |
I got a lot of encouragement and support from Pamela she always spoke truth to me. I always could trust her and have great respect for her she gives me hope that one day I can also be truly free
in Largo, FL |
I've gained such a tremendous wealth of knowledge and essential life skills from Pamela. To put it bluntly, she taught me how to think. She freed me from the limitations I placed on myself through various habitual practices and she demonstrated for me the length of love which I've applied in my personal life granting me endless reward. I'm so thankful for Pamela and I recommend her to everyone I know.
in Palm Harbor |
My experience with Pamela had been monumental. She is so very intellegant kind poised and well spoken. She is extremely good at what she does. She cares deeply and has an incredible memory allowing her to pick up the subtlies of what you are saying to get to the very heart of the matter. I feel like every one could benefit from a little (or a lot) ?? Of Panela in their life!
Have you seen Pamela Paul, D.SC?
Are you Pamela Paul?