Pamela Anderson, LCPC

Pamela Anderson, LCPC

Individual CounselingFemale

Individual Counseling

Pamela Anderson, LCPC is an Individual Counselor in Boise, ID. Her office accepts new patients.

A New Reality Counseling, LLC

A New Reality Counseling, LLC4346 W Rose Hill St Boise, ID 83705

"Pamela Anderson is an interactive, solution-focused therapist. Her therapeutic approach is to provide support and practical feedback to help clients effectively address personal life challenges. She integrates complementary me..."

- Pamela Anderson, LCPC

• Recent Reviews Reviews made in the last 30 days. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.

Pamela Anderson's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Pamela Anderson

Love my LifeCoach
Pamela is a great coach. She listens and shares what she is hearing from you so you understand your behavior. She is like standing in front of a mirror. I feel More confidence and myself when I finish a session with her. Never judged.
Love My LifeCoach – Sep 13, 2022
Life Coach
Pamela was phenomenal to work with! She is a mix between a counselor and a life coach. The name of her practice, "A New Reality Counseling", is perfectly fitting. She helped me minimize things that I had blown out of proportion, and maximize opportunities in my life that I was missing. Pamela is a straight shooter, helps you to not over complicate things, and gets you where you need to go in a very caring way.
Jason – Aug 08, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Pamela Anderson, LCPC?
Pamela is unlike any counselor I have gone to, in a great way. She has taken the time to listen and get to know me. She has offered insight I would have never thought of and has helped me overcome trauma that was holding me back from being the person I want to be. Pamela has pushed me, helped me set realistic goals, and from day one has believed in me. She has helped me see, with the insight from her personal experiences, that it is possible to live life on your own terms and be happy doing so. Pamela is very kind and caring. She is dedicated to changing lives and it shows. She has changed my life and I will forever be thankful for her.
Isabela – May 23, 2022
Amazing!
She has helped me so much and made such a huge difference in my life. I instantly connected with her which made it all so much more comforting and relaxing walking in. She’s always very thoughtful and sincere, and you’ll always walk out a better person.
M.s. – Mar 18, 2022
Life changing!
Pamela has helped me multiple times over the years and has helped me understand how to be a better father, understand my relationships, and build my self esteem. When I leave my meetings with her I have a revitalized sense of life and outlook on my current and future goals. I would highly recommend Pamela to anyone seeking counseling.
Feb 26, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Pamela Anderson, LCPC?
Pamela has continued to always meet me where I am. She has helped me grow so much since I started visiting her. The cognitive technique she uses is very helpful, most sessions begin by chatting about my week or what's new in my life. We talk about certain circumstances and how I reacted in them. If I say something that is from an unhealthy mindset, she is quick to counter with a healthier option. A great example is with negative self-talk; she has led me to see the value in my life and absolutely boosted my confidence. I walk out of sessions with tools to incorporate and even if I flounder when trying to use them on my own, Pamela loves to hear about it and celebrates the small wins along the journey. Another favorite part of Pamela's style is her ability to call everything out like it is, even when she calls me out....I would describe it as gently hearing the truth (whether it's something you've always believed and never had validated or if your too afraid to admit it to yourself).
Anne – Jan 19, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Pamela Anderson, LCPC?
Pamela is amazing. The amount of growth I've seen in myself from therapy with her is astonishing. Through appointments, I've been able to learn how to appreciate myself and have been able to locate my confidence again. Her help and encouragement to find myself has been incredible. Pamela is excellent at listening to not only what I say but also what I don't know how to say. She is continually framing thoughts into a perspective that I can understand and learn from. Pamela is also able to take what I've said in current sessions and tie it to my past trauma that I had mentioned several sessions previous. She has an incredible memory. I appreciate everything I've learned from Pamela so far and look forward to what else I can learn and how much more I am able to grow. Therapy has never been something I am excited about but ever since my sessions with Pamela, I always look forward to what I can learn and the feeling of empowerment that I get when leaving each appointment.
Dec 15, 2021
Awesome therapist
Dave Kerner – Oct 04, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Pamela Anderson, LCPC?
When I went to visit Pamela for the first time, I was deeply depressed and extremely anxious. I was reluctant to return to therapy because of past experiences with other counselors, but she was amazing! From the start, she helped me move forward in a positive way and begin to rebuild my mental health. Pamela's breathing exercises helped me to center and calm myself so that I could approach even the most difficult situations with more peace and clarity. She helped me to learn more about myself, increase my confidence, and solidify boundaries in both personal and professional settings that had become toxic. With Pamela's help, I began to really believe in myself and the need for my own personal well-being again, which led to hugely beneficial changes in my life. Every visit was so productive, and I am so grateful that I was able to find her right when I did. I highly recommend Pamela for those in the Boise area - she truly cares about her clients and their mental health!
Kaley – Jul 19, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Pamela Anderson, LCPC?
Pamela really helped me during a tough time in my life. I was having a really hard time at my job with my supervisor to where they made me feel like I was crazy, everything was my fault, etc. Pamela helped me see that I was worth much more than how I was being treated and to do what was best for me. So I left my job and I have never felt better. If it wasn't for Pamela, I wouldn't be where I am now.
Jul 13, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Pamela Anderson, LCPC?
Pamela is a godsend. She helped me see through some dark things in my life and recognize patterns of survival I didn’t realize I had. She’s no nonsense, which I really needed. She’s not going to sugar coat anything to protect your feelings but she does it in a way that opens the door to healing. I highly recommend her and will keep coming back.
R Garcia – Jun 26, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Pamela Anderson, LCPC?
For any others who have struggled with trauma and self worth, Pamela is wonderful. I have had many struggles in life and she has enabled me to process and work through my past. And has helped me find the courage to fulfill my dreams and aspirations. She doesn’t beat around the bush. And she points out the truths that you need to hear.
Josh – Jun 13, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Pamela Anderson, LCPC?
I'm known as a genuinely happy person. A light. However, I had never been more hopeless, scared, and sincerely done when Pamela entered my life. Our meeting was divine intervention. I believe her wisdom is a gift to me for sincerely wanting to get help. I believe for those wanting to put in the work that it takes to grow through whatever you are going through, into whatever you were meant to be, Pamela very well could be just who you are looking to get with. She's a sharp, straight shooter. She knows what she is talking about. She's not going to let mistruths or redundancy get in the way of your growth so long as you don't either. I didn't trust therapy or therapists when I started. My trust resides now in finding the right therapist and applying the right therapy. Pamela knew what I needed. When I reflect back on myself and where I started with Pamela and see the progress she helped me gain, I'm overwhelmed with gratitude. I owe many thanks to her. You'd be fortnite to work with her.
Mar 27, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Pamela Anderson, LCPC?
I found Pamela when I was in crisis due to a major loss in my life. She guided me through my grief and trauma with a kind and steady hand. She never set expectations for me but provided me the insights and questions I needed to set expectations for myself. I always thought I was in a very safe place with her. She listened, but she also shared and provided options. I never felt judged and I always felt supported. She directed me toward resources to help me gain strength between visits. Due to my line of work, I have known many counselors. She is one of the best I’ve ever encountered.
Denise – Mar 18, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Pamela Anderson, LCPC?
Pamela is amazing. She is someone I was able to open up and trust. She is very patient and listens my issues and concerns. Working with her helped me resolve things that were troubling me and helped me pass an exam I was struggling with. Can’t explain how thankful I am for her.
Jennifer – Feb 03, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Pamela Anderson, LCPC?
Pamela is so caring and kind! She doesn’t take any bull****, and makes it feel like your healing is in your hands.
Feb 02, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Pamela Anderson, LCPC?
I did my research prior to visiting with Pamela and was not disappointed. She was flexible with her schedule to meet with me. She listened and was straight up with me about what I was dealing with and walked out every time feeling a sense of relief.
Brooke – Nov 18, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Pamela Anderson, LCPC?
I've been seeing Pamela for about a year now and couldn't be happier with with my decision. Pamela is not only attentive, but approaches your discussions/ situations with an empathetic open mindedness that's warm and inviting. Like I said, I could be happier with Pamela and her approach in tackling whatever I've thrown her way.
TR – Sep 26, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Pamela Anderson, LCPC?
I’ve Spent a lot of time and money on bringing more health and wellness into my life over the past 15-20 years. Couple therapist, personal therapist, yoga therapists, reike masters, psychics, different gurus, etc. My time spent with Pamela has been 100% hands down the greatest value for the time and energy spent. Her no nonesense approach can get you in, out, and on with your life in just a few sessions. I am incredibly grateful for the awesome service she provides, incredible example she sets, and the huge impact she’s made on my life!
Teri – Jun 17, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Pamela Anderson, LCPC?
Pamela has guided me to change my life for the better. When I first made an appointment I didn't realize how much was going to come out of it. Not only has Pamela helped me work through some past traumas, she also moved me forward and helped provide me with such clarity to make some big decisions in my life for the better. Pamela taught me how to create some paradigm shifts in my own ways of thinking that have made a significant difference in my life. I would recommend Pamela to anyone and everyone!
Liz – Jun 17, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Pamela Anderson, LCPC?

How was your experience with Pamela Anderson?