Pamela Anderson, LCPC is an individual counselor in Boise, ID. She specializes in individual counseling, grief and bereavement, and more.

A New Reality Counseling, LLC

• Sat: 8:00am - 8:00pm
    • Sun: 8:00am - 8:00pm

Pamela Anderson accepts

Pamela Anderson accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross of Idaho
Idaho Physicians Network (IPN)
Medicaid
Mountan Health Co-op
Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield
SelectHealth

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Idaho

Check if Pamela Anderson treats your condition or procedure

Pamela Anderson's conditions and procedures:

• Adolescent Depression
  • Anxiety Attack
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Grief
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Relationship Issues

Likelihood to recommend Pamela Anderson

Pamela Anderson?
Pamela Anderson's Performance
What People Say About Pamela Anderson, LCPC
She’s a good person to talk to
×Post a ResponseAre you Pamela Anderson, LCPC?
Pam is the best counselor I have ever been to. I highly recommend Pam.
×Post a ResponseAre you Pamela Anderson, LCPC?
When I first started seeing Pam I was in a really low place. I had always been hesitant about seeing a counselor but decided to finally give it a try. The first day I met with her I walked in and immediately felt so comfortable, she is so easy to talk to. In the short amount of time I’ve been meeting with Pam (5 weeks) my life has literally done a 180. I am in such a better place physically and mentally, I have made big decisions I was too scared to make and for the first time in a long time I am happy and feel like a huge weight has been lifted off my shoulders. I cannot recommend Pam enough, she was a tremendous help and so professional.
×Post a ResponseAre you Pamela Anderson, LCPC?
With just one question in our first session Pamela made a profound impact in my healing process and the perspective I had while recovering from a narcissistic / abusive relationship. The change I experienced internally while processing my new truth fundamentally made a difference in my life and how I am finally able to move forward. If you've been in a mentally and emotionally abusive relationship I HIGHLY recommend seeing Pamela. Her innate ability to intuit what you need specifically to heal and feel like your own person again is life changing.
×Post a ResponseAre you Pamela Anderson, LCPC?
The best around her breathing technique is amazing!
×Post a ResponseAre you Pamela Anderson, LCPC?
Pam was the first counselor I felt like I could open up to. She is so understanding and easy to talk to and I'm glad I see her
×Post a ResponseAre you Pamela Anderson, LCPC?
I have been seeing Pam for 2 years. She has helped me through various stages of my life and non of them have been easy. Her approach to help talk and breath through some of the most troubling times in my life will always be something I am thankful for. I continue to see Pam and will as she is very easy to talk too, in a comfortable setting and always non judgmental. I highly recommend this counselor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Pamela Anderson, LCPC?
I can't imagine coping with infidelity is ever anything other than horrific. When I first saw Pamela Anderson, I was a broken man. After years of being manipulated, used, taken for granted, and dismissed by a woman that exhibits narcissistic traits- only to discover (on my birthday, no less) that she was cheating on me- I would have rather been hit by a bus than take another breath. After the first visit to Ms. Anderson's office, I knew more about myself than I had at any point in my life! Eight sessions in, I know why I attract the type of woman I've always been in relationships with. I have new knowledge and tools to make better choices in my life. As well as recognizing people and situations that could be potentially harmful. Pamela Anderson is incredible! I've gotten my life back. I still have occasional days and moments that are incredibly difficult, but I'm now better equipped and more able to deal with those situations.
×Post a ResponseAre you Pamela Anderson, LCPC?
I met Pamela in a very sensitive part of my life, and desperately needed help getting back on track. She’s been with me every step of the way towards recovery and listens every time I feel stuck. I don’t know where I’d be without her guidance!
×Post a ResponseAre you Pamela Anderson, LCPC?
Pamela has been nothing short of amazing. She truly cares about her clients and is very up front and truthful as well. She has been a blessing to me and I look forward to our meetings weekly. And she works with your needs and scheduling with no problem.
×Post a ResponseAre you Pamela Anderson, LCPC?

How was your experience with Pamela Anderson?