Individual Counseling  |
Female
Pamela Anderson, LCPC
Pamela Anderson, LCPC is an individual counseling provider who practices in Boise, ID.

4346 W Rose Hill St

Boise, ID 83705

• Blue Cross of Idaho
  • Idaho Physicians Network (IPN)
  • Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield

Learn about Pamela Anderson

• Individual Counseling
  • Grief and Bereavement

Pamela Anderson does not have any board certifications listed.

• Adolescent Depression
  • Anxiety Attack
  • Depression
  • Grief
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Relationship Issues
  • Separation Anxiety
  • Stress

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Idaho.

• Idaho State University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated

Pamela Anderson has no awards or honors listed.

Pamela Anderson has no media or publications listed.

Pamela Anderson does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Pamela Anderson and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Pamela Anderson's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Pamela Anderson to family and friends
Pamela Anderson's Performance
in Boise, ID |
Pamela is so awsome she cares and loves what she does. just moved here from California I was real concerned about finding a new councillor this has been the most amazing move made she has done more for us in 4 months than any councillors have in 5 years she has a way my 14 year old listens and understand and if any of you know it is hard to even to get a 14 year old to even go to councilors let alone listen she looks forward to seeing Pamela connects with her and us as parents learn tools also ?
in Boise,ID |
I have brought my girls to see Pamela for years. She has helped them through so many crisis situations and seasons of their lives. She has also been an incredible help to me and my husband, and our family as a whole. My girls feel especially comfortable with confiding in her and they really trust her. She is a great listener and helps us find better ways to get through challenges and issues. With her background, experience and compassion, I definitely would recommend her to anyone. And I have.
Boise, ID |
Pamela helped me immensely after the passing of my son. She is a very kind an caring individual who was always willing to listen even at a moment's notice. I have recommended her to friends and family alike because of my experience.
Boise, ID |
Pamela Anderson was instrumental in empowering me through a very dark time in my life. I am currently a volunteer at the Suicide Hotline and have been there for over 2 years, and I am a Certified Peer Support Specialist. I never hesitate to suggest Pamela as a resource.
in Boise, ID |
I'm so thankful for Pamela. She has helped our whole family so much work through anxiety, depression and PTSD. She is a kind calming spirit who is so in tune with people. I love her methods. We've never had such quick progress with any other counselor. I would highly recommend Pamela to anyone struggling with challenges!
Garden City, ID |
In just three sessions with Pamela my child's behavior had a noticeable change for the better. We had done a different behavior program for about 6 months and only saw my child getting worse. She was constantly in timeout and having tantrum outbursts. And now after only 5 sessions my child is in time out maybe once a week. And isn't having a lot of outbursts/meltdowns! Pamela is the best therapist we have ever been to (there's been a few) I highly recommend her to anyone who needs help!
in Boise, ID |
After our first consultation, I knew Dr. Pamela was the right counselor for me. After our first session, I could feel my healing journey beginning. She helped me connect the "dots" & realize "dots" that I did not know were there. I have achieved closure and feel so much better. I HIGHLY recommend Dr. Pamela. Her unique style is definitely how counseling should be done.
in Boise, ID |
I am so deeply grateful to have found Pamela. She provided guidance through a journey of personal growth that far exceeded all my expectations for counseling. I could not reccomend her more highly. Thanks you Pamela!!
in Boise Idaho |
An amazing person who's education as well as personal experience makes her succeed at her job and go above and beyond for her clients while keeping it very professional. The first session I had was with Pamela when I was 16 + living in a homeless shelter with my mom. She taught me tools to continue learning on how to live a healthy lifestyle. She's able to create a peaceful and safe environment which was a big deal for me because I struggle with crippling anxiety thank you!
in Boise, ID |
Pamela guided me to complete and total peace. She helped me connect the dots from my child and adulthood trauma, and showed me how to release the trauma from my life. As a result, my anxiety has gone away, I have renewed confidence in myself, and I can finally put the past behind me. Pamela is a genuine person who truly cares about your well-being. I highly recommend her if your past traumas are holding you back from being the person you know you can be.
Boise, Id |
Pamela is a very educated professional who truly cares about the people she sees. She is the first counselor I felt comfortable with and I highly recommend her.
in Boise, ID |
Pam beyond words the most patient loving counselor for my granddaughter. She is attentive and my granddaughter loves her. There is such an improvement in my granddaughter and I would never ever go anywhere else I recommend her to everyone. If you're looking for a counselor this is the one that you should go see and or take your children to. She is available and kind and truly truly cares.
in Twin Falls, ID |
Best counselor I've had for years now, easy to talk to and trustworthy, wouldn't want to go to anyone else!
in Boise, ID |
Pamela is an excellent therapist and just a great person! I couldn't recommend her more. If you need a counselor, you really should consider using her. I can not overstate how much she had improved my outlook on life and honestly my quality of life as well. I was in a dreadful place when I first came to see her.
Boise, ID |
I have seen big improvements in our life's with seeing Pamula.
in Boise, Idaho |
Pam has seen of of my girls. We adore her. She is very caring and always makes time for additional appointments. She has helped my teen get through some very tough times. We have noticed a huge improvement and I would definitely recommend her.
Have you seen Pamela Anderson, LCPC?
Are you Pamela Anderson?

Visit Pamela Anderson

Evening
Saturday
Pamela Anderson accepts 8 insurance carriers
  • Blue Cross of Idaho
  • Idaho Physicians Network (IPN)
  • Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield