Pamela Anderson, LCPC

Pamela Anderson, LCPC

Individual Counseling •  Female

Pamela Anderson, LCPC is a Individual Counselor in Boise, ID. She is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Pamela Anderson to book an appointment.

A New Reality Counseling, LLC

Visit Website
A New Reality Counseling, LLC4346 W Rose Hill St Boise, ID 83705
    • Sat: 8:00am - 8:00pm
    • Sun: 8:00am - 8:00pm

• Low Wait Times Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Pamela Anderson's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Pamela Anderson

Pamela Anderson?
  • Appointment wasn't rushed (68)
  • Listened & answered questions (68)
  • Trusted the provider's decisions (68)
  • Long wait times (57)
I’ve Spent a lot of time and money on bringing more health and wellness into my life over the past 15-20 years. Couple therapist, personal therapist, yoga therapists, reike masters, psychics, different gurus, etc. My time spent with Pamela has been 100% hands down the greatest value for the time and energy spent. Her no nonesense approach can get you in, out, and on with your life in just a few sessions. I am incredibly grateful for the awesome service she provides, incredible example she sets, and the huge impact she’s made on my life!
Teri – Jun 17, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Pamela Anderson, LCPC?
Pamela has guided me to change my life for the better. When I first made an appointment I didn't realize how much was going to come out of it. Not only has Pamela helped me work through some past traumas, she also moved me forward and helped provide me with such clarity to make some big decisions in my life for the better. Pamela taught me how to create some paradigm shifts in my own ways of thinking that have made a significant difference in my life. I would recommend Pamela to anyone and everyone!
Liz – Jun 17, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Pamela Anderson, LCPC?
I reached a point in my emotional and spiritual journey where I really needed healing before I could begin to move forward again. As I’ve done before in my life, I prayed to be connected with just the right healer/therapist. One who could connect to both my mind and spirit. Pamela popped up in my search and I knew right away to reach out to her. We have done amazing work together since our first meeting. I have regained emotional balance and find myself getting back into alignment with my higher self. And I’m exploring my purpose again as she carefully helps me to trust and surrender to the path. So grateful to be working with her.
Jake – May 13, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Pamela Anderson, LCPC?
Pamela is amazing!! She will suggest a plan of care for you but is no pressure at all! She makes you feel very comfortable and open to sharing. She’s forward and to the point, she wants to help you as quickly as possible so you can be your best self. She won’t sugar coat things for you, and you will either love her for it or not. I’ve been to several counselors over the years and she is by far my favorite and the best. She’s helped me identify my issues right off the bat and gets us working on fixing them. Pamela has been the biggest blessing for me, I’m so glad I was referred to her! She got me to get my marriage off the rocks, take control of myself and my issues, and take my power back.
May 12, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Pamela Anderson, LCPC?
I was recommended to Pam by a friend and finally pulled the trigger! One of the best decisions I've ever made. After 4 years of a series of unhealthy, narcissistic, unfaithful relationships and calling off an engagement, I was struggling and truly at a loss for how I kept ending up in this same pattern. Within 2 sessions, Pam and I were able to pinpoint some significant key elements from my personal life on top of the hurt and pain caused from bad relationships. After 4-5 sessions, I had found my true self again, was empowered, regained the self confidence that had been suppressed and began attracting healthy, amazing relationships in my life. Pam was the first professional I've been to where I left feeling better and accomplished after just the first session. Through her expertise, she was able to listen and guide me in a way that ultimately allowed me to figure things out for myself. I will forever be grateful for the impact she has had on my life! Thank you Pam!
Britt – Dec 23, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Pamela Anderson, LCPC?
I’ve been referring all my co-workers and friends to Pamela, she consistently makes all of us feel like a million bucks after each session! She is very easy to open up too and has a uniqueness too her counseling. Breathing exercises have really helped release built up negative energy. Thanks Pamela you are amazing!
Lauren – Dec 03, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Pamela Anderson, LCPC?
Pamela is REMARKABLE! I found myself in a place that I needed a drastic change and a therapist who would actively engage in helping me. Many therapists I have sat down with just listen without any impact, Pamela is very to the point and asks questions that really get me to look outside the box. Within just a month’s time I have a new perspective on life and relationships (including a narcissistic relationship in the mix). I am so thankful for Pamela getting straight to the point and telling me things I might not want to hear, but are truthful. If you want someone who really digs deep to allow you to get over mental blockages or relationship emotional abuse, I HIGHLY recommend Pamela. I would not be more confident with myself or in a hopeful state of mind had I not sat down and took Pamela’s advice.
Cindy Crothers – Nov 27, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Pamela Anderson, LCPC?
This review is very long overdue. But I have seen Pamela a few times now and every single time I leave her office I feel like a new person. I feel confident, excited about life, and that the sky is the limit. She really has helped me see things in a different way, gives a great perspective on things and my favorite thing about Pamela is feeling like I am talking to a friend and someone I can trust. She lets you speak and will also add her input, she talks real life and makes the session feel genuine and not like a "and how do you feel about that?" therapy approach. She emphasizes that "you are ok." and "you don't need to be like everyone else just because society makes you think that." I have honestly recommended and had many of my friends go see her. After my amazing experiences & they all end up loving her! I've also had my fair share of therapists and no one has compared to Pamela. I hadn't ever found one that I truly connected with until Pamela! Highly recommend to all!
Chelsee – Oct 28, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Pamela Anderson, LCPC?
She’s a good person to talk to
Jon – Jul 24, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Pamela Anderson, LCPC?
Pam is the best counselor I have ever been to. I highly recommend Pam.
Bob – Jul 12, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Pamela Anderson, LCPC?
When I first started seeing Pam I was in a really low place. I had always been hesitant about seeing a counselor but decided to finally give it a try. The first day I met with her I walked in and immediately felt so comfortable, she is so easy to talk to. In the short amount of time I’ve been meeting with Pam (5 weeks) my life has literally done a 180. I am in such a better place physically and mentally, I have made big decisions I was too scared to make and for the first time in a long time I am happy and feel like a huge weight has been lifted off my shoulders. I cannot recommend Pam enough, she was a tremendous help and so professional.
Aly – Jul 01, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Pamela Anderson, LCPC?
With just one question in our first session Pamela made a profound impact in my healing process and the perspective I had while recovering from a narcissistic / abusive relationship. The change I experienced internally while processing my new truth fundamentally made a difference in my life and how I am finally able to move forward. If you've been in a mentally and emotionally abusive relationship I HIGHLY recommend seeing Pamela. Her innate ability to intuit what you need specifically to heal and feel like your own person again is life changing.
Lindsey in Caldwell, ID – Jun 27, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Pamela Anderson, LCPC?
The best around her breathing technique is amazing!
james colquitt in Boise, ID – May 29, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Pamela Anderson, LCPC?
Pam was the first counselor I felt like I could open up to. She is so understanding and easy to talk to and I'm glad I see her
May 10, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Pamela Anderson, LCPC?
I have been seeing Pam for 2 years. She has helped me through various stages of my life and non of them have been easy. Her approach to help talk and breath through some of the most troubling times in my life will always be something I am thankful for. I continue to see Pam and will as she is very easy to talk too, in a comfortable setting and always non judgmental. I highly recommend this counselor.
Dwebb in Boise, ID – May 04, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Pamela Anderson, LCPC?
I can't imagine coping with infidelity is ever anything other than horrific. When I first saw Pamela Anderson, I was a broken man. After years of being manipulated, used, taken for granted, and dismissed by a woman that exhibits narcissistic traits- only to discover (on my birthday, no less) that she was cheating on me- I would have rather been hit by a bus than take another breath. After the first visit to Ms. Anderson's office, I knew more about myself than I had at any point in my life! Eight sessions in, I know why I attract the type of woman I've always been in relationships with. I have new knowledge and tools to make better choices in my life. As well as recognizing people and situations that could be potentially harmful. Pamela Anderson is incredible! I've gotten my life back. I still have occasional days and moments that are incredibly difficult, but I'm now better equipped and more able to deal with those situations.
Mason in Boise, ID – May 02, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Pamela Anderson, LCPC?
I met Pamela in a very sensitive part of my life, and desperately needed help getting back on track. She’s been with me every step of the way towards recovery and listens every time I feel stuck. I don’t know where I’d be without her guidance!
Kelsey in Boise , ID – Apr 23, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Pamela Anderson, LCPC?
Pamela has been nothing short of amazing. She truly cares about her clients and is very up front and truthful as well. She has been a blessing to me and I look forward to our meetings weekly. And she works with your needs and scheduling with no problem.
Amanda in Meridian, ID – Apr 19, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Pamela Anderson, LCPC?
If I could give a higher rating than 5 stars, I would. Pamela is amazing! I was a bit hesitant to get started but reached a point where I knew I needed help. I talk to Pamela on the phone and she could tell I was struggling so she made time for me to come see her THAT NIGHT. I think that is a testament to how much she really cares about helping people. If you’re nervous to get started, put those feeling aside and come see Pamela. BEST decision I have ever made!
Brandon in Boise, ID – Apr 17, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Pamela Anderson, LCPC?
I'm really grateful for how quickly Pamela was able to help me with a difficult situation I was dealing with. She was very reassuring, open and refreshing. Pamela's style instantly clicked with me, and I'm incredibly happy for where I am today because of her insight and direction. She was wonderful and I will absolutely return to her down the road. I highly recommend her.
Kelly in Boise, ID – Apr 05, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Pamela Anderson, LCPC?

How was your experience with Pamela Anderson?

Pamela Anderson accepts

Pamela Anderson accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross of Idaho
Blue Cross of Idaho PPO
HealthyBlue 2.0
HealthyBlue Advantage
Idaho Physicians Network (IPN)
Medicaid
Mountan Health Co-op
Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield
SelectHealth

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Idaho

Check if Pamela Anderson treats your condition or procedure

Pamela Anderson's conditions and procedures:

• Anxiety Attack
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Grief
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Relationship Issues