Pamela Anderson, LCPC

Pamela Anderson, LCPC

Individual Counseling ·  Female

Pamela Anderson, LCPC is an individual counselor in Boise, ID. She specializes in individual counseling, grief and bereavement, and more.

Pamela Anderson accepts

Pamela Anderson accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross of Idaho
Idaho Physicians Network (IPN)
Medicaid
Mountan Health Co-op
Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield
SelectHealth

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Idaho

Check if Pamela Anderson treats your condition or procedure

Pamela Anderson's conditions and procedures:

• Adolescent Depression
  • Anxiety Attack
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Grief
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Relationship Issues

Pamela Anderson?
Pamela Anderson's Performance
What People Say About Pamela Anderson, LCPC
RecentMost Helpful
Pam was the first counselor I felt like I could open up to. She is so understanding and easy to talk to and I'm glad I see her
×Post a ResponseAre you Pamela Anderson, LCPC?
I have been seeing Pam for 2 years. She has helped me through various stages of my life and non of them have been easy. Her approach to help talk and breath through some of the most troubling times in my life will always be something I am thankful for. I continue to see Pam and will as she is very easy to talk too, in a comfortable setting and always non judgmental. I highly recommend this counselor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Pamela Anderson, LCPC?
I can't imagine coping with infidelity is ever anything other than horrific. When I first saw Pamela Anderson, I was a broken man. After years of being manipulated, used, taken for granted, and dismissed by a woman that exhibits narcissistic traits- only to discover (on my birthday, no less) that she was cheating on me- I would have rather been hit by a bus than take another breath. After the first visit to Ms. Anderson's office, I knew more about myself than I had at any point in my life! Eight sessions in, I know why I attract the type of woman I've always been in relationships with. I have new knowledge and tools to make better choices in my life. As well as recognizing people and situations that could be potentially harmful. Pamela Anderson is incredible! I've gotten my life back. I still have occasional days and moments that are incredibly difficult, but I'm now better equipped and more able to deal with those situations.
×Post a ResponseAre you Pamela Anderson, LCPC?
I met Pamela in a very sensitive part of my life, and desperately needed help getting back on track. She’s been with me every step of the way towards recovery and listens every time I feel stuck. I don’t know where I’d be without her guidance!
×Post a ResponseAre you Pamela Anderson, LCPC?
Pamela has been nothing short of amazing. She truly cares about her clients and is very up front and truthful as well. She has been a blessing to me and I look forward to our meetings weekly. And she works with your needs and scheduling with no problem.
×Post a ResponseAre you Pamela Anderson, LCPC?
If I could give a higher rating than 5 stars, I would. Pamela is amazing! I was a bit hesitant to get started but reached a point where I knew I needed help. I talk to Pamela on the phone and she could tell I was struggling so she made time for me to come see her THAT NIGHT. I think that is a testament to how much she really cares about helping people. If you’re nervous to get started, put those feeling aside and come see Pamela. BEST decision I have ever made!
×Post a ResponseAre you Pamela Anderson, LCPC?
I'm really grateful for how quickly Pamela was able to help me with a difficult situation I was dealing with. She was very reassuring, open and refreshing. Pamela's style instantly clicked with me, and I'm incredibly happy for where I am today because of her insight and direction. She was wonderful and I will absolutely return to her down the road. I highly recommend her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Pamela Anderson, LCPC?
I think she really "gets" it. I was able to overcome an obstacle that Pamela walked me through.
×Post a ResponseAre you Pamela Anderson, LCPC?
Pamela is a life saver. After years of suffering with unaddressed issues I finally sought help. I had never been to a counselor before and was apprehensive and scared at first. But Pamela made it all very easy. Her breadth of knowledge as a counselor combined with her vast life experience provided me with the tools I needed to get back to my center. If you are dealing with one of the many difficult scenarios that life throws at you, I highly recommend you give her a call, you will not regret it.
×Post a ResponseAre you Pamela Anderson, LCPC?
Pamela has been an integral part of helping my teen daughter process some traumatic events and come out of her shell. Pamela not only uses traditional counseling techniques, but she incorporates other important treatment methods like breathing, visualization, etc. She has been professional, very pleasant to work with, and she has even pulled in other family members as needed to look at our family as a unit and adjust some of the family dynamics. I recommend her without reservation.
×Post a ResponseAre you Pamela Anderson, LCPC?
I'm not a huge fan of counselors and having someone pick apart my psyche but Pam is a Godsend. She has really helped me change my life and move in a positive direction. Very down to earth and understanding and just a kind soul. I highly recommend her to anyone truly serious about wanting a positive change in their life. I've seen changes in myself and how I view things and it's been a month. Truly a remarkable human being.
×Post a ResponseAre you Pamela Anderson, LCPC?
Pamela is an extraordinary gifted counselor. She is insightful, knowledgeable & intuitive, and has helped me move forward when I've been stuck or unable to manage what was happening in my life on my own. I've shared her name with several people, without hesitation. What they have said about her is also what I've experienced - she is amazing! I see one rating for her (out of all) that was a 1 star. I wonder if that person wasn't ready (?) Counseling won't help if you're not ready for change.
×Post a ResponseAre you Pamela Anderson, LCPC?
After the death of a family member and relationship issues that followed, I was recommended to Pamela by a previous counselor. Unlike other counselors I have seen, Pamela immediately made me feel at ease and assessed my needs. Her techniques and calm, caring demeanor helped me recognize the issues that were affecting my recovery. Pamela was very open to non-standard appointment times and was very easy to communicate with. I recommended Pamela to a friend who is thrilled with her as well!
×Post a ResponseAre you Pamela Anderson, LCPC?
I am not a fan of counselors after my last one 10 years ago. When I was referred to Pamela by 2 friends and saw how they changed their lives I decided to meet her. In one meeting she changed my mind about counselors. She's a different breed that teaches you why things happen in our lives and how to correct it. Such an amazing soul and wonderful person. I'm so happy to have someone like her to help me understand what's happening in my life and how to get my life back! Thank you Pamela!
×Post a ResponseAre you Pamela Anderson, LCPC?
Where do you even begin with a women like Pamela?! She is the first and only professional I have seen. I was always hesitant because I know how most “professionals” operated due to seeing another family member go through them. I knew what I needed and wanted and Pamela met those and went beyond my wildest dreams. We talked. We always simply talked. That allowed my being to be free from a diagnosis and have the power to investigate itself. It never felt like counseling. It felt like discovery.
×Post a ResponseAre you Pamela Anderson, LCPC?
Pamela has enhanced my overall quality of life in ways I would never have imagined; a radiantly renewed spirit. Her techniques have transformed my life! Years of emotional and mental trauma, resulting in anxiety has been replaced with peace, joy, confidence and courage. If you’re seeking a genuine true healing, I encourage you to visit with Pamela. Her calm and caring spirit joined with her passion for healing, will change your life forever! I will be grateful to you always Pamela!
×Post a ResponseAre you Pamela Anderson, LCPC?
She rearranged her schedule so she could see me THAT day because she could hear that I was in crisis. She delivers educational feedback. She is thorough and truly "hears" my story. She has helped me to change malignant behaviors in my life and has given me explanations as to why those manifested. She is an expert in trauma and how it affects bonding, etc. She is a healer. She has helped me to save me physically, emotionally and spiritually. Her therapy and exercises are worth gold!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Pamela Anderson, LCPC?
I've seen over a dozen therapist in my life and Pamela by far has been the most effective at helping me get to the root of my issues and help transform my life and recognize my true self. Within a short time I went from being insecure and somewhat aimless to getting my career, social life, and self confidence to a stable and safe space. Pamela helps find the answers that I already knew but didn't know what questions to ask.
×Post a ResponseAre you Pamela Anderson, LCPC?
I would not be where I am today without Pamela. In a matter of weeks I went from being a beaten down, damaged, helpless woman with absolutely no hope for herself or her life to an amazingly strong woman who is in control of her life and her destiny. Pamela helped me realize that this strong woman has been inside me all along and all I had to do was decide to be that woman. I feel like a blindfold was removed. She helped me change my mind about my life and I am happier than I've ever been!
×Post a ResponseAre you Pamela Anderson, LCPC?
Pamela was absolutely great! I went in not knowing where to start, and she took my 'mess', and helped me organize it into what I needed to work on. I worked through my problems far more quickly than previous counselors and had life-changing results. She is professional, empathetic but not enabling, and had a holistic approach which was very effective. In addition, I had insurance problems that were a total pain and she was very accomodating. Would highly recommend this awesome lady!
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Pamela Anderson?

A New Reality Counseling, LLC