Pamela Anderson, LCPC

Pamela Anderson, LCPC

Individual CounselingFemale

Pamela Anderson, LCPC is a Individual Counselor in Boise, ID. She is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Pamela Anderson to book an appointment.

Office Hours

Visit Website
A New Reality Counseling, LLC4346 W Rose Hill St Boise, ID 83705
    • Sat: 8:00am - 8:00pm
    • Sun: 8:00am - 8:00pm

"Pamela Anderson is an interactive, solution-focused therapist. Her therapeutic approach is to provide support and practical feedback to help clients effectively address personal life challenges. She integrates complementary me..."

- Pamela Anderson, LCPC

• Recent Reviews Reviews made in the last 30 days. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.

Pamela Anderson's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Pamela Anderson

98.76543209876543%

Pamela Anderson?
  • Listened & answered questions (77)
  • Appointment wasn't rushed (76)
  • Appointment scheduling (75)
    When I went to visit Pamela for the first time, I was deeply depressed and extremely anxious. I was reluctant to return to therapy because of past experiences with other counselors, but she was amazing! From the start, she helped me move forward in a positive way and begin to rebuild my mental health. Pamela's breathing exercises helped me to center and calm myself so that I could approach even the most difficult situations with more peace and clarity. She helped me to learn more about myself, increase my confidence, and solidify boundaries in both personal and professional settings that had become toxic. With Pamela's help, I began to really believe in myself and the need for my own personal well-being again, which led to hugely beneficial changes in my life. Every visit was so productive, and I am so grateful that I was able to find her right when I did. I highly recommend Pamela for those in the Boise area - she truly cares about her clients and their mental health!
    Kaley – Jul 19, 2021
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Pamela Anderson, LCPC?
    Pamela really helped me during a tough time in my life. I was having a really hard time at my job with my supervisor to where they made me feel like I was crazy, everything was my fault, etc. Pamela helped me see that I was worth much more than how I was being treated and to do what was best for me. So I left my job and I have never felt better. If it wasn't for Pamela, I wouldn't be where I am now.
    Jul 13, 2021
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Pamela Anderson, LCPC?
    Pamela is a godsend. She helped me see through some dark things in my life and recognize patterns of survival I didn’t realize I had. She’s no nonsense, which I really needed. She’s not going to sugar coat anything to protect your feelings but she does it in a way that opens the door to healing. I highly recommend her and will keep coming back.
    R Garcia – Jun 26, 2021
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Pamela Anderson, LCPC?
    For any others who have struggled with trauma and self worth, Pamela is wonderful. I have had many struggles in life and she has enabled me to process and work through my past. And has helped me find the courage to fulfill my dreams and aspirations. She doesn’t beat around the bush. And she points out the truths that you need to hear.
    Josh – Jun 13, 2021
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Pamela Anderson, LCPC?
    I'm known as a genuinely happy person. A light. However, I had never been more hopeless, scared, and sincerely done when Pamela entered my life. Our meeting was divine intervention. I believe her wisdom is a gift to me for sincerely wanting to get help. I believe for those wanting to put in the work that it takes to grow through whatever you are going through, into whatever you were meant to be, Pamela very well could be just who you are looking to get with. She's a sharp, straight shooter. She knows what she is talking about. She's not going to let mistruths or redundancy get in the way of your growth so long as you don't either. I didn't trust therapy or therapists when I started. My trust resides now in finding the right therapist and applying the right therapy. Pamela knew what I needed. When I reflect back on myself and where I started with Pamela and see the progress she helped me gain, I'm overwhelmed with gratitude. I owe many thanks to her. You'd be fortnite to work with her.
    Mar 27, 2021
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Pamela Anderson, LCPC?
    I found Pamela when I was in crisis due to a major loss in my life. She guided me through my grief and trauma with a kind and steady hand. She never set expectations for me but provided me the insights and questions I needed to set expectations for myself. I always thought I was in a very safe place with her. She listened, but she also shared and provided options. I never felt judged and I always felt supported. She directed me toward resources to help me gain strength between visits. Due to my line of work, I have known many counselors. She is one of the best I’ve ever encountered.
    Denise – Mar 18, 2021
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Pamela Anderson, LCPC?
    Pamela is amazing. She is someone I was able to open up and trust. She is very patient and listens my issues and concerns. Working with her helped me resolve things that were troubling me and helped me pass an exam I was struggling with. Can’t explain how thankful I am for her.
    Jennifer – Feb 03, 2021
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Pamela Anderson, LCPC?
    Pamela is so caring and kind! She doesn’t take any bull****, and makes it feel like your healing is in your hands.
    Feb 02, 2021
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Pamela Anderson, LCPC?
    I did my research prior to visiting with Pamela and was not disappointed. She was flexible with her schedule to meet with me. She listened and was straight up with me about what I was dealing with and walked out every time feeling a sense of relief.
    Brooke – Nov 18, 2020
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Pamela Anderson, LCPC?
    I've been seeing Pamela for about a year now and couldn't be happier with with my decision. Pamela is not only attentive, but approaches your discussions/ situations with an empathetic open mindedness that's warm and inviting. Like I said, I could be happier with Pamela and her approach in tackling whatever I've thrown her way.
    TR – Sep 26, 2020
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Pamela Anderson, LCPC?
    I’ve Spent a lot of time and money on bringing more health and wellness into my life over the past 15-20 years. Couple therapist, personal therapist, yoga therapists, reike masters, psychics, different gurus, etc. My time spent with Pamela has been 100% hands down the greatest value for the time and energy spent. Her no nonesense approach can get you in, out, and on with your life in just a few sessions. I am incredibly grateful for the awesome service she provides, incredible example she sets, and the huge impact she’s made on my life!
    Teri – Jun 17, 2020
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Pamela Anderson, LCPC?
    Pamela has guided me to change my life for the better. When I first made an appointment I didn't realize how much was going to come out of it. Not only has Pamela helped me work through some past traumas, she also moved me forward and helped provide me with such clarity to make some big decisions in my life for the better. Pamela taught me how to create some paradigm shifts in my own ways of thinking that have made a significant difference in my life. I would recommend Pamela to anyone and everyone!
    Liz – Jun 17, 2020
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Pamela Anderson, LCPC?
    I reached a point in my emotional and spiritual journey where I really needed healing before I could begin to move forward again. As I’ve done before in my life, I prayed to be connected with just the right healer/therapist. One who could connect to both my mind and spirit. Pamela popped up in my search and I knew right away to reach out to her. We have done amazing work together since our first meeting. I have regained emotional balance and find myself getting back into alignment with my higher self. And I’m exploring my purpose again as she carefully helps me to trust and surrender to the path. So grateful to be working with her.
    Jake – May 13, 2020
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Pamela Anderson, LCPC?
    Pamela is amazing!! She will suggest a plan of care for you but is no pressure at all! She makes you feel very comfortable and open to sharing. She’s forward and to the point, she wants to help you as quickly as possible so you can be your best self. She won’t sugar coat things for you, and you will either love her for it or not. I’ve been to several counselors over the years and she is by far my favorite and the best. She’s helped me identify my issues right off the bat and gets us working on fixing them. Pamela has been the biggest blessing for me, I’m so glad I was referred to her! She got me to get my marriage off the rocks, take control of myself and my issues, and take my power back.
    May 12, 2020
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Pamela Anderson, LCPC?
    I was recommended to Pam by a friend and finally pulled the trigger! One of the best decisions I've ever made. After 4 years of a series of unhealthy, narcissistic, unfaithful relationships and calling off an engagement, I was struggling and truly at a loss for how I kept ending up in this same pattern. Within 2 sessions, Pam and I were able to pinpoint some significant key elements from my personal life on top of the hurt and pain caused from bad relationships. After 4-5 sessions, I had found my true self again, was empowered, regained the self confidence that had been suppressed and began attracting healthy, amazing relationships in my life. Pam was the first professional I've been to where I left feeling better and accomplished after just the first session. Through her expertise, she was able to listen and guide me in a way that ultimately allowed me to figure things out for myself. I will forever be grateful for the impact she has had on my life! Thank you Pam!
    Britt – Dec 23, 2019
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Pamela Anderson, LCPC?
    I’ve been referring all my co-workers and friends to Pamela, she consistently makes all of us feel like a million bucks after each session! She is very easy to open up too and has a uniqueness too her counseling. Breathing exercises have really helped release built up negative energy. Thanks Pamela you are amazing!
    Lauren – Dec 03, 2019
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Pamela Anderson, LCPC?
    Pamela is REMARKABLE! I found myself in a place that I needed a drastic change and a therapist who would actively engage in helping me. Many therapists I have sat down with just listen without any impact, Pamela is very to the point and asks questions that really get me to look outside the box. Within just a month’s time I have a new perspective on life and relationships (including a narcissistic relationship in the mix). I am so thankful for Pamela getting straight to the point and telling me things I might not want to hear, but are truthful. If you want someone who really digs deep to allow you to get over mental blockages or relationship emotional abuse, I HIGHLY recommend Pamela. I would not be more confident with myself or in a hopeful state of mind had I not sat down and took Pamela’s advice.
    Cindy Crothers – Nov 27, 2019
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Pamela Anderson, LCPC?
    This review is very long overdue. But I have seen Pamela a few times now and every single time I leave her office I feel like a new person. I feel confident, excited about life, and that the sky is the limit. She really has helped me see things in a different way, gives a great perspective on things and my favorite thing about Pamela is feeling like I am talking to a friend and someone I can trust. She lets you speak and will also add her input, she talks real life and makes the session feel genuine and not like a "and how do you feel about that?" therapy approach. She emphasizes that "you are ok." and "you don't need to be like everyone else just because society makes you think that." I have honestly recommended and had many of my friends go see her. After my amazing experiences & they all end up loving her! I've also had my fair share of therapists and no one has compared to Pamela. I hadn't ever found one that I truly connected with until Pamela! Highly recommend to all!
    Chelsee – Oct 28, 2019
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Pamela Anderson, LCPC?
    She’s a good person to talk to
    Jon – Jul 24, 2019
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Pamela Anderson, LCPC?
    Pam is the best counselor I have ever been to. I highly recommend Pam.
    Bob – Jul 12, 2019
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Pamela Anderson, LCPC?

How was your experience with Pamela Anderson?

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Idaho

Check if Pamela Anderson treats your condition or procedure

Pamela Anderson's conditions and procedures:

• Anxiety Attack
    • Depressive Disorders
    • Grief
    • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
    • Relationship Issues
    • Separation Anxiety
    • Stress

Pamela Anderson accepts

Pamela Anderson accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross of Idaho
    Blue Cross of Idaho PPO
    HealthyBlue 2.0
    HealthyBlue Advantage
    Idaho Physicians Network (IPN)
    Medicaid
    Mountan Health Co-op
    Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield
    SelectHealth

Pamela Anderson is an interactive, solution-focused therapist. Her therapeutic approach is to provide support and practical feedback to help clients effectively...Read more

• Individual Counseling