Paige Lacava, LCPC

CounselingFemaleAge 57

Counseling

Paige Lacava, LCPC is a Counselor in Evanston, IL. Her office accepts new patients.

Paige Lacava, LCPC

Paige LaCava, LCPC

1609 Sherman Ave Ste 314 Evanston, IL 60201

Traditional Therapy – done online

Traditional Therapy – done online

No malpractice claims found for Illinois

Check if Paige Lacava treats your condition or procedure

Paige Lacava accepts

Paige Lacava's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Paige Lacava

Based on 1 rating

I’ve been seeing Paige for over two years. I have seen a lot of therapists over the years to help treat my bipolar and PTSD. She is without a doubt, one of the best I’ve seen. She is all in. I feel safe with her and have been able to heal parts of my life I never thought I would be able to. She is helping me heal deep almost irreparable damage that was done to me as a child. I never thought I would be able to get through it, much less come to peace with it. I am finally learning how to do that. Paige is extremely caring, empathetic and intelligent. She easily grasps the complexity of situations I bring to her and doesn’t diminish or inflate them. I feel like I am getting my life and my body back. I’m so grateful to her. She has stuck with me and not given up. She will do that for you.
Galimatias – Nov 26, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Paige Lacava, LCPC?

How was your experience with Paige Lacava?

Psychodynamic psychotherapist seeing individual adults, adolescents, families, couples and group.

• Counseling

What is the best way to schedule an appointment with Paige Lacava, LCPC?

Does Paige Lacava, LCPC accept any insurance plans?

Does Paige Lacava, LCPC accept new patients?

New patients are generally accepted by Paige Lacava, LCPC on Healthgrades. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Paige Lacava's profile.

What is Paige Lacava, LCPC's office address?

Paige Lacava's office is located at 1609 Sherman Ave Ste 314, Evanston, IL 60201. You can find other locations and directions on Healthgrades.

Does Paige Lacava, LCPC receive good ratings from patients?

There is a star rating of 5/5 for Paige Lacava, LCPC. Patients say that they trusted the provider's decisions and the provider explained conditions well. See all patient feedback on Healthgrades.

Paige LaCava, LCPC1609 Sherman Ave Ste 314 Evanston, IL 60201