Paige LaCava, LCPC

CounselingFemaleAge 56

Paige LaCava

Paige LaCava, LCPC

1609 Sherman Ave Ste 314 Evanston, IL 60201

Paige LaCava, LCPC is a Counselor in Evanston, IL. She is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Paige LaCava to book an appointment.

Compare with other Counselors

Compare Paige LaCava with our nearby Counselors at Cancer Treatment Center of America, Chicago.

Make an appointment at Cancer Treatment Center of America, Chicago today at (312) 820-0151.

These providers are on the medical staff of Cancer Treatment Center of America, Chicago.

Paige LaCava's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Paige LaCava

Based on 1 rating

Paige LaCava

I’ve been seeing Paige for over two years. I have seen a lot of therapists over the years to help treat my bipolar and PTSD. She is without a doubt, one of the best I’ve seen. She is all in. I feel safe with her and have been able to heal parts of my life I never thought I would be able to. She is helping me heal deep almost irreparable damage that was done to me as a child. I never thought I would be able to get through it, much less come to peace with it. I am finally learning how to do that. Paige is extremely caring, empathetic and intelligent. She easily grasps the complexity of situations I bring to her and doesn’t diminish or inflate them. I feel like I am getting my life and my body back. I’m so grateful to her. She has stuck with me and not given up. She will do that for you.
Galimatias – Nov 26, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Paige LaCava, LCPC?

How was your experience with Paige LaCava?
Provider explaining information to patient

Psychodynamic psychotherapist seeing individual adults, adolescents, families, couples and group.

• Counseling

What other Counselors practice nearby?

Click here to compare with other Counselors.

Where is Paige LaCava, LCPC's office located?

Paige LaCava's office is located at 1609 Sherman Ave Ste 314, Evanston, IL 60201. Find other locations and directions on Healthgrades.

Does Paige LaCava, LCPC offer telehealth services?

Paige LaCava has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.

How can I make an appointment with Paige LaCava, LCPC?

No malpractice claims found for Illinois

Check if Paige LaCava treats your condition or procedure