Padi Sutherland, CNM

Midwifery •  Female

Padi Sutherland

Community Care Obstetrics/Gynecology and Midwifery, Community Care Physicians, P.C.

700 McClellan St Ste 206 Schenectady, NY 12304

Padi Sutherland, CNM is a midwife in Schenectady, NY. She specializes in midwifery.

• Trustworthy Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews
  • Friendly staff Patients said the staff was friendly. See reviews

Padi Sutherland accepts most major insurance plans.

Padi Sutherland has indicated that she accepts most major insurance carriers

(518) 370-7937Find providers who accept this insurance

No malpractice claims found for New York

Check if Padi Sutherland treats your condition or procedure

Padi Sutherland's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Padi Sutherland

Padi Sutherland?
Padi Sutherland's Performance
What People Say About Padi Sutherland, CNM
Padi is the best and very knowledgeable. She takes the time to listen and inform. I'm so glad that she recently joined the practice. I loved that she was the one to deliver my second baby boy! It would be a blessing to have her on call for our third baby's birth.
×Post a ResponseAre you Padi Sutherland, CNM?
When someone is this fantastic, it is hard to know where to begin. Padi is thorough, kind, and knowledgeable. She listened to all my concerns at every appointment, and her knowledge was comforting. I was lucky enough to go into labor on a day she was on call. Having her deliver my son made the experience so much more pleasant, and made me feel much more at ease. That day honestly would have been different without her. She is someone my husband and I will remember all our lives.
×Post a ResponseAre you Padi Sutherland, CNM?
Padi is AMAZING! Hands down the best midwife ever! She is very knowledgeable with pregnancy and gynecology. Padi has solved health issues for me that not even a fertility doctor could solve . Padi is the reason I became pregnant other than my husband . Padi is also quick to respond to medical questions, such a relief having her! Hoping to have her when I go into labor !
×Post a ResponseAre you Padi Sutherland, CNM?
Padi was my midwife, and I can't say enough good words about my birthing experience. We are so glad we had her there to coach me through the birth of our little girl. I had a very bad case of pubic separation during pregnancy, and she continuously made me feel heard, considered and safe, which I wholeheartedly am grateful for. It is blatantly obvious that she loves what she does, and genuinely enjoys bringing new tiny lives into the world!
×Post a ResponseAre you Padi Sutherland, CNM?

How was your experience with Padi Sutherland?

• Midwifery