Ouri Atou Diarra, ARNP

Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism ·  Female · Age 36

Ouri Atou Diarra

The Center for Diabetes and Endocrine Care

3107 Stirling Rd Ste 300 Fort Lauderdale, FL 33312

Ouri Atou Diarra, ARNP is an endocrinology, diabetes & metabolism specialist in Fort Lauderdale, FL. She graduated from Barry University For Nurse Practitioner and specializes in endocrinology, diabetes & metabolism and nursing (nurse practitioner).

Ouri Atou Diarra accepts most major insurance plans.

Ouri Atou Diarra has indicated that she accepts most major insurance carriers

(954) 967-0778Find providers who accept this insurance

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check Ouri Atou Diarra's experience treating your condition or procedure

Likelihood to recommend Ouri Atou Diarra

Ouri Atou Diarra?
Ouri Atou Diarra's Performance
What People Say About Ouri Atou Diarra, ARNP
I'm receiving excellent care from Atou. I'm very impressed and lucky to have her as my caregiver. She takes her time with her patients which is rare these days.
×Post a ResponseAre you Ouri Atou Diarra, ARNP?
Absolutely Amazing. She actually listens to what you have to say and is a pleasant person to conversate with about anything and everything. Love her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Ouri Atou Diarra, ARNP?
Mrs Atou knows her job very well and because of her the last couple months my thyroid issue has been under control. She genuinely cares about all her patients. I have no doubt that she will continue to soar and be a great asset to any endocrinologist office that will have her. Atou Diarra you are AMAZING!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Ouri Atou Diarra, ARNP?
I have been going this office for several years and it is only to see Atou. The other staff is nasty, rude, unaware and unprofessional. If it weren't for the NP Atou I wouldn't have ever returned there. The good thing is that Dr. Lewy doesn't see her own patients so I always get to see Atou when I go! She knows more than the doctor does anyways and always treats me with respect and courtesy.
×Post a ResponseAre you Ouri Atou Diarra, ARNP?
I’ve been seeing Atou for about 4 years now, and she’s absolutely wonderful. Very knowledgeable and caring; makes you feel like family.
×Post a ResponseAre you Ouri Atou Diarra, ARNP?
Atou has been treating me now for over two years- she is very caring. She provides me with information and motivates me to continue doing the "hard" work for my health.
×Post a ResponseAre you Ouri Atou Diarra, ARNP?
Atou is an excellent clinician. Every visit, she listens and provides her professional input. She is clear with her plan and if you every have a question, she replies personally to her voice messages.
×Post a ResponseAre you Ouri Atou Diarra, ARNP?
She is absolutely the best. She is knowledgeable, caring, and helpful. She listens to your concerns and discusses your treatment with you. She truly cares about her patients, you don't feel like a number at all. I would recommend her to anyone! Her knowledge and people skills make her a true find!
×Post a ResponseAre you Ouri Atou Diarra, ARNP?
Would definitely recommend seeing Dr. Diarra. She is personable and very informative.
×Post a ResponseAre you Ouri Atou Diarra, ARNP?
Atou, Dr. Lewy , and the staff at endocrine partners are simply the best. I have been going there for almost 5 years now for type 2 DM. I was referred to endocrine as my case was too complicated for my pmd. I liked Atou immediately. She was pleasant and upbeat and took the time and effort to help me with my difficult health condition. She really focuses on the whole patient, physical and psychological needs. She is also extremely knowledgeable in her field. I owe my current good health to her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Ouri Atou Diarra, ARNP?
I have been seeing Atou Diarra at Dr. Lewy-Alterbaums office for many years now. She takes her time and goes over all my labs with me so I can understand what is going on. She listens to my questions and provides suggestions. She is very kind and up beat. I never fee rushed. The office is very nice and the staff are very attentive and I never have to wait long.
×Post a ResponseAre you Ouri Atou Diarra, ARNP?
Ouri Atou Diarra has been my Nurse practitioner for a few years now and has always been thorough and extremely professional. She did such a wonderful job ensuring that my thyroid was properly regulated during pregnancy and post-pardum. I would highly recommend her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Ouri Atou Diarra, ARNP?
Atou has been my nurse practitioner for just over two years. I started seeing her when I was pregnant. She has always been very professional and has done a wonderful job in treating my Thyroid both during and post pregnancy. I would highly recommend Atou for any Endocrinology treatment. Super nice with a great personality.
×Post a ResponseAre you Ouri Atou Diarra, ARNP?
Atou has been my nurse practitioner for over two years now! As a matter of fact, I was first treated by her when I was 4 weeks pregnant & they discovered I was hypothyroid. I was terrified! As a first time mom & now having to be tested monthly after a new diagnosis, I was simply scared out of my mind. Atou took the best and most amazing care of me AND MOST IMPORTANTLY, my son in utero. One can say she was my son's first nurse! I never felt the need to speak to a doctor! She's INCREDIBLE!
×Post a ResponseAre you Ouri Atou Diarra, ARNP?
She was nice that is a fact. But in truth there was no interest on her part or the Doctor to really help me out. They took forever to return a call and more than once they did not. I felt as if I was bothering them with my questions. I asked to contact my insurance to make them approve a medication that was really expensive but they never did nor did they ever called me back to communicate with me. I was very disappointed.
×Post a ResponseAre you Ouri Atou Diarra, ARNP?

How was your experience with Ouri Atou Diarra?

The Center for Diabetes and Endocrine Care (CDEC), a state-of-the-art patient-centered medical facility, achieving excellence in diabetes and endocrinology since 1974. As South Florida's premier referral center, the CDEC specializes in complex e...

• Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism
  • Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)

Barry University For Nurse Practitioner