Dr. Oscar Adler, PHD

Nephrology ·  Male · Age 59

Dr. Adler

Kidney Disease & Hypertension

19490 Sandridge Way Ste 120 Leesburg, VA 20176

Dr. Oscar Adler, PHD is a nephrology specialist in Leesburg, VA and has been practicing for 14 years. He specializes in nephrology.

Dr. Adler accepts

Dr. Adler accepts the following insurance:

Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
KeyCare PPO
Blue Choice Advantage
Blue Preferred PPO
CareFirst Maryland POS
Coventry Health Care
Southern Health PPO

No malpractice claims found for Virginia

Check Dr. Adler's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Adler's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Adler

Dr. Adler?
Dr. Adler's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Oscar Adler, PHD
Excellent doctor, knowledgeable, caring and deserves all 5-star reviews he is receiving.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Oscar Adler, PHD?
I was referred to Dr. Adler as I live with one kidney and my blood work profile was quite alarming. It’s always an appointment that I look forward to for the professional and amazing treatment I get whether from him or his staff, very knowledgeable, professional and always pleasant. One thing for sure, never any delays! Great job.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Oscar Adler, PHD?
Dr. Adler saw my mom in the hospital following her low sodium issue. He gave her hope in the midst of her very, very low season following surgery for a traumatic femur fracture. I never met him but he seemed to be the angel mom needed to lighten her heart and forge ahead with healing. Some things cannot be evaluated by medicine and charts and injections. Dr. Adler calmed her through his gift of words. So very much thanks.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Oscar Adler, PHD?
Dr. Adler and i have known each other for many years. He was a great help to me as far as his care of me when i first learned i needed dialysis.it was very new to me. i am a person of great faith. I believe in my Lord & Savior Jesus Christ. When Dr. Adler first entered my room there was an angel on his shoulder & an aura around him i knew everything was going to be alright. He's a great Dr. my kidney's went from 0 back to 50% with his help. I was on dialysis for only 7mths. thank you Lord.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Oscar Adler, PHD?
Excellent doctor, knowledgeable, caring. He saved my son's life. He has accurately diagnosed my son's case and give appropriate treatment. Highly recommended to all.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Oscar Adler, PHD?
I find everyone very pleasant and welcoming. Found Dr Adler to be very knowledgeable and calming as I strive to understand my illness. Highly recommend this physician and staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Oscar Adler, PHD?
My gastroenterologist recommended that I see a Nephrologist! I did some research and came up with Dr. Oscar Adler! Dr. Adler has been one of the best choices that I have made with a physician! He took his time to explain how our kidneys function, and what we must do to maintain them! He quickly determined that I needed an additional HBP medication! Dr. Adler is very easy to talk to you, and he makes you feel at ease! Not only do I consider him my doctor, but also my friend! Highly Recommend!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Oscar Adler, PHD?
Dr. Adler mis-diagnosed my mother's kidney failure as dehydration after ordering a kidney biopsy. Turns out she had Multiple Myeloma, a blood cancer, of which one of the primary symptoms is severe kidney distress. We will be reporting him to the applicable medical boards. It's one thing to miss a diagnosis, but it's another entirely to brush them off and send them home.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Oscar Adler, PHD?

How was your experience with Dr. Adler?

• Nephrology

2005
Georgetown University Hospital
2002
Conemaugh Valley Memorial Hospital
2005
2002

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Adler treats patients.

Compare Providers