Dr. Orchid Johnson, PHD

Marriage & Family TherapyFemale

Marriage & Family Therapy

Dr. Orchid Johnson, PHD is a Marriage & Family Therapist in Fullerton, CA. Her office accepts new patients.

Dr. Orchid Johnson, PHD

Atlas Psychological Family Counseling & Wellness Services, INC.

1513 E Chapman Ave Fullerton, CA 92831

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Marriage & Family Therapists in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

No malpractice claims found for California

Check if Dr. Johnson treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Johnson's conditions and procedures:

• Addiction
  • Behavioral Disorders
  • Eating Disorders

Dr. Johnson accepts

Dr. Johnson accepts the following insurance:

Basic HMO
Premera Blue Cross
Heritage Signature

Dr. Johnson's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Johnson

Dr. Johnson

We came to Dr. Johnson to get help to grow closer in our marriage and learn better communication and conflict resolution skills. She guided us through our history together and helped us work through all of it. We feel far more confident in our ability to move forward together giving our relationship the priority it deserves on a daily basis.
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
The Millers – Jan 17, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Orchid Johnson, PHD?
I was all messed up in life. When Dr. Johnson was finished with me, I came out the other side in great and true form!
Brian Manly – Oct 29, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Orchid Johnson, PHD?
I needed help finding stability after my challenging divorce. It was hard to reach out, but I'm glad I did. My sessions with Dr. Johnson helped me move forward with my life.
Ron – Oct 29, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Orchid Johnson, PHD?
Life-changing therapy! I searched and searched for the right therapist and am glad that I finally found Dr. Orchid. My life has really started to turn around because of my work with her.
Carol – Oct 29, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Orchid Johnson, PHD?
My anxiety and stress were very high before my work with Dr. Orchid Johnson. My therapy sessions with her have been life-changing. I highly recommend her!
Marie – Oct 29, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Orchid Johnson, PHD?
Dr. Johnson is a top-notch therapist. My life has changed because of her. Thank you!
CMM – Oct 29, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Orchid Johnson, PHD?
Dr. Johnson is an incredible holistically minded therapist! I worked with her for about 5 years to resolve anxiety, depression, childhood trauma, alcohol abuse and dealing with my mother who has a personality disorder. With her guidance I was able to "reparent" myself, learned to set and enforce healthy boundaries as well as implement healthy coping strategies for my anxiety and depression. As a result of my healing journey with Dr. J I have been completely sober now for 6+ months (and counting!). Her holistic approach focuses on mind, body and spirit which I found to be incredibly vital to truly healing. She strengthened my tool box and I can now proudly say I feel freed of debilitating anxiety and depression and I can finally experience joy in my daily life.
Mar 29, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Orchid Johnson, PHD?
I’ve been seeing Dr Johnson for over a year. I’ve seen 5 therapists throughout my life, but I never felt understood before now. I came to her with my life upside down. I was self destructing emotionally and physically, scared for my future. She’s walked with me, carrying the flashlight, through the dark places in my life and is very patient for me to identify things on my own, slowly unraveling the huge tangled mess I’d gotten myself into. I find my thought process actually working for me now- instead of against me and I don’t question myself like before. It was harder before it got easier, but in the end it’s refreshing to understand ME and to lose that feeling of despair. I’ve never felt so great. Dr J has been my mentor, my teacher, my safe place, my nurturer and my rock. She’s educated, experienced and clearly understands people and pain. She changed my world and I can’t thank her enough!
Cindy – Feb 18, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Orchid Johnson, PHD?
As someone who works in the mental health field, I am incredibly grateful to have had the guidance of Dr. Johnson as my therapist. I was so nervous about starting therapy and opening up to a stranger, but she made it easy and (most importantly), she made me feel understood. Dr. Johnson truly cares about her clients and her passion for working in this field is obvious. I would recommend her in a heartbeat.
Mar 03, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Orchid Johnson, PHD?
Dr. Johnson is not only an extremely credible psychologist but just an amazing person. I was afraid of being judged and vulnerable since my past experience with another therapist did not go so well. But Dr. Johnson made me feel comfortable and safe to be myself. She listened attentively and gave thorough feedback and never rushed our sessions. She is truly passionate about her work and is great at what she does. I would highly recommend her to anyone seeking a professional!
Jan 30, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Orchid Johnson, PHD?
Working with Dr. Johnson has had the most amazing impact on my life. I have seen several therapists throughout my life and Dr. Johnson is by far the best I have ever seen. I have made so much progress in my time working with her. She is so compassionate and a great listener, someone who truly cares about her clients. I have been working with her for six months and the positive changes I've seen in my life have been incredible. She is an amazing person and I feel so grateful to have met her.
Ashley R in Costa Mesa, CA – Jan 21, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Orchid Johnson, PHD?

How was your experience with Dr. Johnson?