Contact provider for availability

Dr. Omar Minwalla, PHD

Psychology ·  Male

Dr. Minwalla
400 S Beverly Dr Ste 316 Beverly Hills, CA 90212

Dr. Omar Minwalla, PHD is a psychologist in Beverly Hills, CA. He specializes in psychology and cognitive & behavioral psychology.

Dr. Minwalla accepts

No malpractice claims found for California

Check if Dr. Minwalla treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Minwalla?
Dr. Minwalla's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Omar Minwalla, PHD
RecentMost Helpful
When I learned of my partners double life I was completely shell-shocked and paralyzed. It wasn’t until I met Dr. Minwalla that I was able to find safety & begin to truly heal. Dr. Minwalla is a lifesaver. I am so grateful to him for his trauma model, and his commitment to champion this model.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Omar Minwalla, PHD?
Dr Minwalla's intensive was even better than I had hoped. His patience, knowledge, wisdom and insight were invaluable! I had worked with two other therapists on compulsive behaviours with mixed results, but have never been so informed about their origins and even less so on understanding their abusive impact on my partner. Without forgiving or minimising in the least, Dr Minwalla was able to offer gentleness and support while I faced what I had wrought! I have nothing but gratitude. Thank you!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Omar Minwalla, PHD?
I have done a tremendous amount of research online and even some irl. I can't recommend Dr. Minwalla highly enough. He is wonderfully kind and compassionate and always honest. In short he was perfectly matched to help my husband start to work on his journey back to mental health. I know Dr. Minwalla can help him become the best version of the man he always should have been. Thank you, Dr. Minwalla.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Omar Minwalla, PHD?
I was the spouse of a sex addict. I had no idea that my spouse was so sick although we had been married for decades. Dr. Minwalla answered my phone call, listened, and I knew he understood what I was going through. I worked with him as a spouse of a sex addict. His SAIT-M is so right. I lived through it, grew as a person, learned compassion for my ex husband, and work with partners/spouses of sex addicts and sex addicts too as a therapist. Thank you, Dr. Minwalla, for what you do.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Omar Minwalla, PHD?
Dr. Minwalla is a gift in the field of sex addiction. He is kind and dedicated to this complex field of treatment. He literally was a key component of my healing well really saving my life. He took time to call me back and extended himself several times. Above and beyond anything I’ve experienced in this new club I’m in. LOL. He is a leader in complex trauma and is rewriting the information re trauma, complex trauma in the antiquated field of sex addiction. Highly recommend Dr. Minwalla
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Omar Minwalla, PHD?
o after decades of progressive addictive sexual acting out, I was fortunate to start my road to recovery with Dr. Minwalla. I had attended an 12 days with a personal intensive at the onset of my recovery and came home to Northern California. to continue my recovery. I have been a client of three CSATs and attended two different mens groups for sex addicts. None compared to what I learned from Omar. After a year of feeling stalled out I began flying to LA twice a month to see him individual.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Omar Minwalla, PHD?
I would strongly recommend Dr. Minwalla to friends and family. His therapy mixed talk and practical exercises that directed me to address my core mechanisms of dysfunction and discomfort in a caring, thoughtful and direct manner. He did not excuse my actions, denial or behaviors and addressed them honestly helping me to apply the tools we developed to overcome denial, traumatic wired reactions and develop a self assessment and self awareness practices. I found intensive sessions most productive
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Omar Minwalla, PHD?
Dr. Minwalla is one of the most amazing men I have ever met. I discovered Dr. Minwalla while battling the worst CPTSD I had experienced in my entire life. He treated me with respect, caring, dignity and compassion. I credit him with not only saving my life but saving my marriage and my family. There is a depth of understanding that transcends his medical expertise. He has a calm, caring nature while he also projects strength and guidance. He restored hope and empowered us to heal.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Omar Minwalla, PHD?
I found Dr. Minwalla on the internet. I left him a voicemail and he returned my call. He had never met me and could tell the trauma I was experiencing in my voice. He was patient and kind. My work with him was life-changing. He helped me understand the trauma I was experiencing and labeled the abuse I was experiencing in a way that made sense to me. I have met a kinder, more compassionate, and more understanding professional He is so articulate and intelligent and his advice was life-chang
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Omar Minwalla, PHD?

How was your experience with Dr. Minwalla?