Contact provider for availability

Dr. Olya Stouk, NMD

Naturopathy ·  Female

Dr. Stouk
2950 S Alma School Rd Ste 8 Mesa, AZ 85210

Dr. Olya Stouk, NMD is a naturopath in Mesa, AZ. She specializes in naturopathy.

Dr. Stouk accepts

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Arizona

Check if Dr. Stouk treats your condition or procedure

• Naturopathy

Dr. Stouk's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Stouk

Dr. Stouk?
Dr. Stouk's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Olya Stouk, NMD
RecentMost Helpful
I have gotten acupuncture treatments from many different professionals: MD, DO, NMD, MDH, Alc...in many different states and countries and on cruise ships. Let me tell you, nobody was as good as Dr. Stouk! There is some sort of MAGIC in her hands! After 10 sessions I can get in and out of my truck, do yard work. She has this old man going like a youngster again! She is amazing DOCTOR and also a very nice LADY, very polite and humble. I am beyond grateful !!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Olya Stouk, NMD?
Dr. Stouk helped me carry my baby to term after 9 miscarriages!!! She diagnosed me with a rare clotting disorder that both my hematologist and high risk OB missed. She put me on a blood thinner and now I am holding this miracle baby in my arms as I am typing her review! How can you thank someone enough for something like that?! I have no words, only tears...of happiness...In addition to being highly educated, experienced and thorough she has a heart of gold and genuine desire to help patients!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Olya Stouk, NMD?
I am a physician myself - pulmonologist - and wouldn't take my 3 kids to be treated by anyone but Dr. Olya Stouk. She is exceptional diagnostician! She does not heavily rely on imaging studies/labs...she is one of those doctors who can do a physical exam, take medical history and give a correct diagnosis. Dr. Stouk also uses a lot of natural, safer alternatives to conventional meds. I know many doctors/nurses from the hospital I work in who use her as their family doctor. She is PHENOMENAL!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Olya Stouk, NMD?
Dr. Stouk treated me for nerulogical Lyme Disease. To make a long story short - my wife brought me to her office in a wheelchair...6 months later I was walking! after completing 3 more months of treatment, I was jogging and playing tennis. She developed a treatment plan that combined conventional and alternative therapies. This Doctor is very smart and will never give up on you!! Now I am on the waiting list for her to become my PCP. And the list is long!! Maybe by January 2017 front desk said.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Olya Stouk, NMD?
Dr. Stouk has been my PCP for about 3 years. I am a busy ASU student and love that her practice is a ONE STOP SHOP! Last week I had a woman's exam, blood work, physical exam and acupuncture for back pain - all in one appointment. Also, if I have a UTI or a cold, she always gives both a prescription and herbs and says to take naturals for 3 days and if they don't work, take antibiotics. She is very thorough, intelligent, kind and young:) Her office has very relaxing atmosphere... LOVE her!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Olya Stouk, NMD?
I had a pleasure of both working for Dr. Stouk as an RN and being her patient. In 30 years of nursing I have never worked for a more knowledgeable, kind, compassionate, funny and AMAZING DOCTOR!!! She has an incredible LOVE for what she does and treats her patients as if they were her family! She was a very new Dr, yet she knew her stuff very well: from minor surgeries, IV treatments-all the way to natural medicine! She helped me with my thyroid and migraines immensely!! She is truly a blessing!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Olya Stouk, NMD?

How was your experience with Dr. Stouk?