Olivia Green, CNM

Midwifery •  Female

Olivia Green

Acacia Obstetrics & Gynecology

8715 Village Dr Ste 305 San Antonio, TX 78217

Olivia Green, CNM is a midwife in San Antonio, TX. She specializes in midwifery and obstetrics & gynecology.

• Low wait times Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Olivia Green accepts

Olivia Green accepts the following insurance:

Ambetter
Superior Health Plan
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
Blue Advantage HMO
Blue Choice
Preferred PPO

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check if Olivia Green treats your condition or procedure

Olivia Green's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Olivia Green

4.4

Olivia Green?
Olivia Green's Performance
What People Say About Olivia Green, CNM
Dr.Olivia Green has always treated me as family she really doea care about her patience and I really do love that about her. I highly recommend her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Olivia Green, CNM?
Dr. Green wasn't very good as setting expectations. It seems like she was scared to tell you anything and spoke through her office staff. Also she would tell you one thing and the office would tell you another. Very unprofessional. She seems really nice in the beginning but not very good at answering questions and she closed her eyes every time she answered.
×Post a ResponseAre you Olivia Green, CNM?
I usually don't have the best experiences with female staff of any kind for some odd reason. But everyone, especially Dr. Green was really nice and polite. She was probably the nicest and easy to talk to Dr I've ever experienced. I highly recommend her. And I as able to schedule a appointment and be seen the next day. And there was no wait. I was in and out in no time. She's great. And even the staff gets great feedback because they at very respectful and courteous.
×Post a ResponseAre you Olivia Green, CNM?
She has been an awesome midwife. She listened to me and was so supportive of my birthplan. My pregnancy and birth was natural and incident free.
×Post a ResponseAre you Olivia Green, CNM?
Olivia has been by far amazing and the staff at Acacia as well! I left a dr I had at 6 months pregnant (my first) and have been so happy I did! They help schedule me around my work schedule, she makes me feel confident in my pregnancy and answers all of my questions and makes me feel super comfortable. I was referred to her by a friend and I am so thankful! I have no doubt the delivery of our first baby will be amazing thanks to Mrs. Green!
×Post a ResponseAre you Olivia Green, CNM?
Olivia was my midwife throughout my first pregnancy. Being a first time mom, I always had tons of questions, and Olivia was very patient and willing to sit and answer all of them. She is very personable and I could tell she genuinely cared about me and my baby. I would highly recommend Olivia to anyone. I know I will definitely be seeing her again when it comes time for baby #2.
×Post a ResponseAre you Olivia Green, CNM?
Olivia was very caring. She gave helpful advice and made me feel comfortable through out the whole process.
×Post a ResponseAre you Olivia Green, CNM?

How was your experience with Olivia Green?

• Midwifery