Olga Rothschild, LMHC

Olga Rothschild
Telehealth services available

Rothschild Mental Health Counseling Center

2579 E 17th St Fl 2 Brooklyn, NY 11235

Olga Rothschild, LMHC is a Individual Counselor in Brooklyn, NY. She is accepting new patients and has indicated that she accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Olga Rothschild to book an appointment.

Compare Doctors

Quickly compare more Counselors in your area

See similar Counselors in Brooklyn

• Recent Reviews
    Reviews made in the last 30 days. See reviews
  • Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.

Olga Rothschild accepts

Olga Rothschild accepts the following insurance:

Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP) HMO

No malpractice claims found for New York

Check if Olga Rothschild treats your condition or procedure

Olga Rothschild's conditions and procedures:

• Cognitive Assessment
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Counseling Services
  • Couples Therapy
  • Crisis Intervention
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR)
  • Family Counseling
  • Marital Therapy
  • Panic Attack
  • Panic Disorder With Agorapobia
  • Panic Disorder Without Agorapobia
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Postpartum Depression
  • Relationship Issues
  • Relaxation Therapy
  • Stress

Help Improve Healthgrades

Does Olga Rothschild, LMHC...

Offer evening visits?

Offer weekend visits?

Offer an online patient portal?

Offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

Communicate via email?

Olga Rothschild's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Olga Rothschild

90.47619047619048%
1.1904761904761905%

Olga Rothschild?
What People Say About Olga Rothschild, LMHC
The first time, I went to Olga's office, was 8 years ago. She has helped me to overcome a lot of difficulties appeared in my life during this time. Thanks to her support, understanding and sensitivity I could survive my terrible depression. I am really appreciated to her for the professionalism and responsibility.
Svetlana Kuzmina – Jun 09, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Olga Rothschild, LMHC?
I have been visiting Mrs. Olga Rothschild for many years. I would like to frankly thank her for the professional help! I would not probably be alive now without it! I suffer from schizophrenia and sometimes my depression is so deep that I really do not want to live. Every time I visit Olga, she helps me to get rid of those dangerous ideas and thoughts. I would strongly recommend to everyone who need a real psychological support to seek help from a professionals like Olga Rothschild.
Viktor Rozenblyum – Jun 08, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Olga Rothschild, LMHC?
Olga is amazing therapist, incredibly friendly, really warm personality, helped me a lot when I really needed it. Wanted to say thank you
May 31, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Olga Rothschild, LMHC?
After a lot of years of psychotherapy in other places I found Olga. I was in very difficult condition. I was trauma survivor and when I asked for help in one organization, they recommended me Olga as specialist. In few months I started to be a different person. I was able to take care for my self, my mood significantly improved. And for now I could tell that I am much more self-confident and open minded person, who is smiling, enjoying life, helping other people. The staff in the office is very friendly and helpful. Thank you so much, Olga
May 27, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Olga Rothschild, LMHC?
I have worked with Olga over the last couple of months to work through some daily anxiety. Olga was very through in her evaluation with me, not leaving a single stone unturned. She was really able to help me accept my anxiety, identify the source, and help provide me with techniques on how to manage it on a day to day basis.
May 23, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Olga Rothschild, LMHC?
Truly a life-transforming experience. With Olga's help, many aspects of my life that have haunted me for years have finally begun to improve! I believe the unique incredibly humane atmosphere you start to feel from the very first session with Olga is one of the causes making this therapeutic, healing process possible. Even beyond the therapy itself, office team members I had the pleasure to interact with met the highest possible standards in terms of courtesy, promptness, professionalism, and willingness to accommodate my needs - without doubts the best experience I ever had in any medical practice. I am endlessly grateful to Olga’s excellent team for initially finding the possibility to squeeze me into her busy schedule!
May 22, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Olga Rothschild, LMHC?
Olga is so professional and I’m glad that I found her. She helped me a lot and I highly recommend her!
Nadezhda – May 19, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Olga Rothschild, LMHC?
I was very happy with the services that Rothschild Center provided for me.  When I came to therapy, I was always offered tea or coffee.  I looked forward to my therapy sessions with Olga, who was caring, and attentive and helped me to cope with all my issues, anger, and family concerns, using problem-solving approaches.  I am very shy in general, and Olga helped me to be more open, assertive and confident about myself, and my decision making.  My depression and anxiety went away after several months of working with her, and I am happy about results.  I appreciate her work.
Lana Nagao – Sep 24, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Olga Rothschild, LMHC?
When I walked into Olga’s office late November 2018, saying I was in challenging state of mind would be an understatement. However, as of now August 2019, I feel like a different man. My well being has taken a huge leap as I gained fresh and insightful perspectives from her. Now I see myself and the world in a different light, a more empowering light that helps me every day. Not only is she a great practitioner of the mind and a life coach but she is also a great human being. It was a pleasure to work with you Olga, and I am grateful for your energy and guidance. I highly recommend her, if you have the opportunity to work with her. Olga will help you as well, she is the best in town!!
Moe – Aug 22, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Olga Rothschild, LMHC?
I came to Olga when I am extremely stressed and depressed in my life. It's definitely not easy to come across a good therapist that truly understand you and who can truly help you. Olga is such therapist for me. I feel safe to talk to Olga about any stressors and dilemma I face in life. She always offer me the most unbiased guidances. Any negative emotions I experience, she will always analyze it and help me understand why I am feeling this way. Olga has achieved so much in her personal life. She really serve as a role model for me.
Jun 10, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Olga Rothschild, LMHC?
I am so grateful to have met such an amazing therapist! I found Olga at a time in my life where I was going through a lot and needed help to tackle anxiety & depression, and she gave me all the tools and techniques necessary to get my life back on track. Olga was extremely caring, supportive, and empathetic during each of my visits. I cannot thank her enough for everything that she has done for me and will recommend her to everyone. Truly one of the kindest people I have ever met. Thank you for everything!
May 03, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Olga Rothschild, LMHC?
Doctor Olga is extremely professional and one of the best therapists I have ever seen. She is professional courteous and compassionate. I look forward to seeing her on weekly visits. She has helped through years of bottled up emotions. As opposed to other doctors, doctor Olga has definitely helped me more than I ever expected. Thank you so much you’ve helped me through a lot especially with family and personal stress. Highly recommended and I will continue our visits !
Apr 14, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Olga Rothschild, LMHC?
Olga has helped me through a very hard time. She is caring and empathetic. Would highly recommend!
Mar 23, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Olga Rothschild, LMHC?
I have been saying Olga for alittle over a year now and I can honestly say she has changed my mental and emotional well-being being drastically. I’ve seen such a major improvement in myself and she has really helped me process the tramau I have experienced in my early childhood. She’s definitely a therapist you’d want to consider
Mar 07, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Olga Rothschild, LMHC?
I have met Olga two months ago. I was referred to her as specialist for abused people. I was in critical condition after looking for good therapist for a lot of years. Olga is very warm, kind compassionate and knowledgeable person. Despite my anxiety I feel safe talking to her in her office. The atmosphere in the office is very warm. I feel myself more confident after several visits. I appreciate that she found time in her schedule for me and what she is doing for me. I Highly recommend her!
Brooklyn, NY – Feb 08, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Olga Rothschild, LMHC?
I would like to leave my feedback regarding my psychotherapy sessions with Olga Rothschild. I worked on my issues with Olga for 5 months, during which, we acieved excellent results. Aside from my great results in therapy, it was a pleasure to work woth Olga. She is a good therapist, ?nd a compassionate person, and these characteristics make her a unique professional in her field. I am grateful to her for her patience, and great dedication to her patients (us), and love for psychotherapy.
Tatiana Yushchenko in Brooklyn , NY – Nov 30, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Olga Rothschild, LMHC?
Going in for treatment has helped me so much. Olga is great! Definitely recommended!
Ira in New York, NY – Nov 26, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Olga Rothschild, LMHC?
I can't say enough good things about my experience with Olga and her office. If I had found her years ago my life would have been so different. Olga is highly professional, compassionate, experienced, intuitive, intelligent and wise. I tried multiple therapists before but it never felt quite right. I feel so comfortable to share anything with Olga as she is helping me overcome and heal from trauma. I feel blessed to have found Rothschild Counseling and highly recommend their services to anyone.
Eve in Brooklyn, NY – Oct 26, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Olga Rothschild, LMHC?
I can only say good things about Olga Rothschild she’s a wonderful, kind and insanely well educated expert, always very professional and organized ( I never had to wait longer than 5 minutes before an appointment ) who really wants to help here patients. I feel truly blessed to have found here after a long exhausting search for a good Terapist in New York. I highly recommend here !!!
Florinda.K in Brooklyn , NY – Aug 15, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Olga Rothschild, LMHC?
I'm very grateful for all that Olga has done for me! She helped me a lot. She is a dedicated professional and you can rely on her experience. She is a great person and she accomplished a lot in her own life, so she become my role model! She really cares about you unconditionally. I'm glad that I had an opportunity to meet such a great therapist and just a wonderful person! Thank you Olga!
Brooklyn – May 23, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Olga Rothschild, LMHC?

How was your experience with Olga Rothschild?

At Rothschild Mental Health Counseling Center, our mission is to provide top quality care and service to our patients. We focus on commitment to our clients, helping them to identify areas of their lives that they would like to improve and achieve th...

• Individual Counseling
  • Counseling
  • Couples Counseling
  • Grief and Bereavement

2017
Emdr

• Russian

More Information

• Does Olga Rothschild communicate via email?

No users have indicated that Olga Rothschild communicates via email

• Does Olga Rothschild offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

No users have indicated that Olga Rothschild offers telehealth services or virtual visits

• Does Olga Rothschild offer an online patient portal?

No users have indicated that Olga Rothschild offers an online patient portal

• Does Olga Rothschild have free onsite parking?

No users have indicated that Olga Rothschild has free onsite parking

• Does Olga Rothschild offer weekend visits?

No users have indicated that Olga Rothschild offers weekend visits

• Does Olga Rothschild offer evening visits?

No users have indicated that Olga Rothschild offers evening visits