Olga Rothschild, LMHC

Olga Rothschild
Telehealth services available

Rothschild Mental Health Counseling Center

2579 E 17th St Ste 28 Brooklyn, NY 11235

Olga Rothschild, LMHC is a Individual Counselor in Brooklyn, NY. She is accepting new patients and has indicated that she accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Olga Rothschild to book an appointment.

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Individual Counselors in your area

"At Rothschild Mental Health Counseling Center, our mission is to provide top quality care and service to our patients. We focus on commitment to our clients, helping them to identify areas of their lives that they wo..."

- Olga Rothschild, LMHC

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Offers Telehealth
  • Recent Reviews
    Reviews made in the last 30 days. See reviews

No malpractice claims found for New York

Check if Olga Rothschild treats your condition or procedure

Olga Rothschild's conditions and procedures:

• Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Counseling Services
  • Couples Therapy
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Grief Therapy
  • Marital Counseling
  • Marital Therapy
  • Panic Attack
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Postpartum Depression
  • Relaxation Therapy
  • Stress

Olga Rothschild accepts

Olga Rothschild accepts the following insurance:

Select

Olga Rothschild's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Olga Rothschild

2.247191011235955%

Olga Rothschild?
  • Appointment scheduling (73)
  • Appointment wasn't rushed (73)
  • Staff friendliness (73)
  • Didn't explain conditions well (6)
  • Didn't listen or answer questions (5)
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions (5)
When I first starting seeing Olga I was completely overwhelmed by daily tasks. She and I problem-solved and she helped me develop skills and strategies to deal with day-to-day functions so that I was able to feel less overwhelmed in my everyday responsibilities. She really got to know me, and helped me realized a lot of skills that I never thought I had. I continue to learn something new about myself and my strengths each time that we meet. Olga is a great listener, she made me feel very relax and comfortable. I felt the need to open up to her about my problems. I love my sessions with Olga. My visits with Olga have been very pleasant and helpful.  I would highly recommend if you are looking for direction and to learn more about your strengths you should work with Olga.
Z. – Jun 16, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Olga Rothschild, LMHC?
It has been almost a year of working with Olga. Olga is a highly trained professional in therapy with many years of experience. In the past twelve months Olga provided me with a tremendous support in my personal relationships, business and overall well being. I am grateful for Olga's wisdom, compassion, finesse and personal strength. I consider myself lucky and blessed to be Olga's patient. Five stars and my praises for Olga!
Anastasia – Apr 05, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Olga Rothschild, LMHC?
I am a very lucky one to meet Olga as a specialist while I had some difficulties in my life. During our cooperation work with Olga, the quality of my life has improved. Self-confidence appeared on both sides of my life in a personal and professional, self-worth increased, energy and inspiration for new things occurred. I like the approach when I get advice that is created for me individually
Dec 22, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Olga Rothschild, LMHC?
This review is about Olga Rothschild herself, not the therapists she has working for her. It's been 4 years since I last saw her (it took a few more therapist since she was my first to realize how unprofessional she is) but I figure it's better late than never! She's said plenty of controversial things to me such as "you should wear makeup outside, people will treat you differently". The worst experience I had with her was when she suggested I get facial work done to get rid of my "wrinkles" at 19 years old and even had a business card to give me. I was shocked by her suggestions and would hate for another person to be harmed by her senseless comments. The worst part is I thought this was normal behavior of a therapist! Which is why it took me so long to post this.
Theresa Sullivan – Nov 05, 2020
I checked our records carefully, and there is no...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Olga Rothschild, LMHC?
Olga is an amazing therapist. She transformed my life by giving me the tools I was missing to manage my Depression and PTSD. I went in at my rockbottom and after a year and a half I feel like a new person. Olga was kind, attentive, sympathetic and listened to everything I had to say; she created a plan to address every negative point of my condition as well as to promote the positive aspects of what makes me me. Her service to my well-being was invaluable and I will forever be grateful to her for her dedication and professionalism.
Anna K. – Oct 04, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Olga Rothschild, LMHC?
The first time, I went to Olga's office, was 8 years ago. She has helped me to overcome a lot of difficulties appeared in my life during this time. Thanks to her support, understanding and sensitivity I could survive my terrible depression. I am really appreciated to her for the professionalism and responsibility.
Svetlana Kuzmina – Jun 09, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Olga Rothschild, LMHC?
I have been visiting Mrs. Olga Rothschild for many years. I would like to frankly thank her for the professional help! I would not probably be alive now without it! I suffer from schizophrenia and sometimes my depression is so deep that I really do not want to live. Every time I visit Olga, she helps me to get rid of those dangerous ideas and thoughts. I would strongly recommend to everyone who need a real psychological support to seek help from a professionals like Olga Rothschild.
Viktor Rozenblyum – Jun 08, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Olga Rothschild, LMHC?
Olga is amazing therapist, incredibly friendly, really warm personality, helped me a lot when I really needed it. Wanted to say thank you
May 31, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Olga Rothschild, LMHC?
After a lot of years of psychotherapy in other places I found Olga. I was in very difficult condition. I was trauma survivor and when I asked for help in one organization, they recommended me Olga as specialist. In few months I started to be a different person. I was able to take care for my self, my mood significantly improved. And for now I could tell that I am much more self-confident and open minded person, who is smiling, enjoying life, helping other people. The staff in the office is very friendly and helpful. Thank you so much, Olga
May 27, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Olga Rothschild, LMHC?
I have worked with Olga over the last couple of months to work through some daily anxiety. Olga was very through in her evaluation with me, not leaving a single stone unturned. She was really able to help me accept my anxiety, identify the source, and help provide me with techniques on how to manage it on a day to day basis.
May 23, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Olga Rothschild, LMHC?
Truly a life-transforming experience. With Olga's help, many aspects of my life that have haunted me for years have finally begun to improve! I believe the unique incredibly humane atmosphere you start to feel from the very first session with Olga is one of the causes making this therapeutic, healing process possible. Even beyond the therapy itself, office team members I had the pleasure to interact with met the highest possible standards in terms of courtesy, promptness, professionalism, and willingness to accommodate my needs - without doubts the best experience I ever had in any medical practice. I am endlessly grateful to Olga’s excellent team for initially finding the possibility to squeeze me into her busy schedule!
May 22, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Olga Rothschild, LMHC?
Olga is so professional and I’m glad that I found her. She helped me a lot and I highly recommend her!
Nadezhda – May 19, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Olga Rothschild, LMHC?
I was very happy with the services that Rothschild Center provided for me.  When I came to therapy, I was always offered tea or coffee.  I looked forward to my therapy sessions with Olga, who was caring, and attentive and helped me to cope with all my issues, anger, and family concerns, using problem-solving approaches.  I am very shy in general, and Olga helped me to be more open, assertive and confident about myself, and my decision making.  My depression and anxiety went away after several months of working with her, and I am happy about results.  I appreciate her work.
Lana Nagao – Sep 24, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Olga Rothschild, LMHC?
When I walked into Olga’s office late November 2018, saying I was in challenging state of mind would be an understatement. However, as of now August 2019, I feel like a different man. My well being has taken a huge leap as I gained fresh and insightful perspectives from her. Now I see myself and the world in a different light, a more empowering light that helps me every day. Not only is she a great practitioner of the mind and a life coach but she is also a great human being. It was a pleasure to work with you Olga, and I am grateful for your energy and guidance. I highly recommend her, if you have the opportunity to work with her. Olga will help you as well, she is the best in town!!
Moe – Aug 22, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Olga Rothschild, LMHC?
I came to Olga when I am extremely stressed and depressed in my life. It's definitely not easy to come across a good therapist that truly understand you and who can truly help you. Olga is such therapist for me. I feel safe to talk to Olga about any stressors and dilemma I face in life. She always offer me the most unbiased guidances. Any negative emotions I experience, she will always analyze it and help me understand why I am feeling this way. Olga has achieved so much in her personal life. She really serve as a role model for me.
Jun 10, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Olga Rothschild, LMHC?
I am so grateful to have met such an amazing therapist! I found Olga at a time in my life where I was going through a lot and needed help to tackle anxiety & depression, and she gave me all the tools and techniques necessary to get my life back on track. Olga was extremely caring, supportive, and empathetic during each of my visits. I cannot thank her enough for everything that she has done for me and will recommend her to everyone. Truly one of the kindest people I have ever met. Thank you for everything!
May 03, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Olga Rothschild, LMHC?
Doctor Olga is extremely professional and one of the best therapists I have ever seen. She is professional courteous and compassionate. I look forward to seeing her on weekly visits. She has helped through years of bottled up emotions. As opposed to other doctors, doctor Olga has definitely helped me more than I ever expected. Thank you so much you’ve helped me through a lot especially with family and personal stress. Highly recommended and I will continue our visits !
Apr 14, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Olga Rothschild, LMHC?
Olga has helped me through a very hard time. She is caring and empathetic. Would highly recommend!
Mar 23, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Olga Rothschild, LMHC?
I have been saying Olga for alittle over a year now and I can honestly say she has changed my mental and emotional well-being being drastically. I’ve seen such a major improvement in myself and she has really helped me process the tramau I have experienced in my early childhood. She’s definitely a therapist you’d want to consider
Mar 07, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Olga Rothschild, LMHC?
I have met Olga two months ago. I was referred to her as specialist for abused people. I was in critical condition after looking for good therapist for a lot of years. Olga is very warm, kind compassionate and knowledgeable person. Despite my anxiety I feel safe talking to her in her office. The atmosphere in the office is very warm. I feel myself more confident after several visits. I appreciate that she found time in her schedule for me and what she is doing for me. I Highly recommend her!
Brooklyn, NY – Feb 08, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Olga Rothschild, LMHC?

How was your experience with Olga Rothschild?

At Rothschild Mental Health Counseling Center, our mission is to provide top quality care and service to our patients. We focus on commitment to our clients,...Read more

Olga Rothschild came to US in 1986, at age 12 as a Jewish Refugee from Uzbekistan, after the Iron curtain of Soviet Union was lifted to let some Jews leave...Read more

• Individual Counseling