Olga Rothschild, LMHC

Individual Counseling ·  Female

Olga Rothschild

Rothschild Mental Health Counseling Center

2579 E 17th St Fl 2 Brooklyn, NY 11235

Olga Rothschild, LMHC is an individual counselor in Brooklyn, NY. She graduated from N/A and specializes in individual counseling, counseling, and more.

Olga Rothschild's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Olga Rothschild

Olga Rothschild?
Olga Rothschild's Performance
What People Say About Olga Rothschild, LMHC
I came to Olga when I am extremely stressed and depressed in my life. It's definitely not easy to come across a good therapist that truly understand you and who can truly help you. Olga is such therapist for me. I feel safe to talk to Olga about any stressors and dilemma I face in life. She always offer me the most unbiased guidances. Any negative emotions I experience, she will always analyze it and help me understand why I am feeling this way. Olga has achieved so much in her personal life. She really serve as a role model for me.
×Post a ResponseAre you Olga Rothschild, LMHC?
I am so grateful to have met such an amazing therapist! I found Olga at a time in my life where I was going through a lot and needed help to tackle anxiety & depression, and she gave me all the tools and techniques necessary to get my life back on track. Olga was extremely caring, supportive, and empathetic during each of my visits. I cannot thank her enough for everything that she has done for me and will recommend her to everyone. Truly one of the kindest people I have ever met. Thank you for everything!
×Post a ResponseAre you Olga Rothschild, LMHC?
Doctor Olga is extremely professional and one of the best therapists I have ever seen. She is professional courteous and compassionate. I look forward to seeing her on weekly visits. She has helped through years of bottled up emotions. As opposed to other doctors, doctor Olga has definitely helped me more than I ever expected. Thank you so much you’ve helped me through a lot especially with family and personal stress. Highly recommended and I will continue our visits !
×Post a ResponseAre you Olga Rothschild, LMHC?
Olga has helped me through a very hard time. She is caring and empathetic. Would highly recommend!
×Post a ResponseAre you Olga Rothschild, LMHC?
I have been saying Olga for alittle over a year now and I can honestly say she has changed my mental and emotional well-being being drastically. I’ve seen such a major improvement in myself and she has really helped me process the tramau I have experienced in my early childhood. She’s definitely a therapist you’d want to consider
×Post a ResponseAre you Olga Rothschild, LMHC?
I have met Olga two months ago. I was referred to her as specialist for abused people. I was in critical condition after looking for good therapist for a lot of years. Olga is very warm, kind compassionate and knowledgeable person. Despite my anxiety I feel safe talking to her in her office. The atmosphere in the office is very warm. I feel myself more confident after several visits. I appreciate that she found time in her schedule for me and what she is doing for me. I Highly recommend her!
×Post a ResponseAre you Olga Rothschild, LMHC?
I would like to leave my feedback regarding my psychotherapy sessions with Olga Rothschild. I worked on my issues with Olga for 5 months, during which, we acieved excellent results. Aside from my great results in therapy, it was a pleasure to work woth Olga. She is a good therapist, ?nd a compassionate person, and these characteristics make her a unique professional in her field. I am grateful to her for her patience, and great dedication to her patients (us), and love for psychotherapy.
×Post a ResponseAre you Olga Rothschild, LMHC?
Going in for treatment has helped me so much. Olga is great! Definitely recommended!
×Post a ResponseAre you Olga Rothschild, LMHC?
I can't say enough good things about my experience with Olga and her office. If I had found her years ago my life would have been so different. Olga is highly professional, compassionate, experienced, intuitive, intelligent and wise. I tried multiple therapists before but it never felt quite right. I feel so comfortable to share anything with Olga as she is helping me overcome and heal from trauma. I feel blessed to have found Rothschild Counseling and highly recommend their services to anyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Olga Rothschild, LMHC?
I can only say good things about Olga Rothschild she’s a wonderful, kind and insanely well educated expert, always very professional and organized ( I never had to wait longer than 5 minutes before an appointment ) who really wants to help here patients. I feel truly blessed to have found here after a long exhausting search for a good Terapist in New York. I highly recommend here !!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Olga Rothschild, LMHC?
I'm very grateful for all that Olga has done for me! She helped me a lot. She is a dedicated professional and you can rely on her experience. She is a great person and she accomplished a lot in her own life, so she become my role model! She really cares about you unconditionally. I'm glad that I had an opportunity to meet such a great therapist and just a wonderful person! Thank you Olga!
×Post a ResponseAre you Olga Rothschild, LMHC?
Dear Olga We have no words to express our appreciation and gratitude to you for what you have done for us, so far. We have been in therapy for quite a number of years, but have never experienced such progress in our happiness and emotional connection as now, having been counseled and directed by you. You have REALLY “opened our eyes”. We, have, for the first time (after 40 years of our being married), “begun” to understand each other on an emotional level. Mainly, to be tuned-in and sensitive t
×Post a ResponseAre you Olga Rothschild, LMHC?
I am going to Olga for several months now, and very happy with her counseling. I highly recommend her to all Russian-speaking clients, given that Olga is fluent in Russian and English. Olga is insightful, highly analytical, and able to understand our culture, and sensitive when it comes to providing therapy to clients who come from a Russian background.
×Post a ResponseAre you Olga Rothschild, LMHC?
Hi everyone, I hope that my review will be a helpful for people who are looking for a psychologyst. If you are ready for making a change in your life but you dont know right away or have a clear direction I believe it could be extremely helpful to speak with a psychologyst. Olga Rothschild an amazing professional with a great personality and amazing manner of assisting her clients to grow. She was wonderful and helpful with all my problems. Thank you so very much for your help Olga
×Post a ResponseAre you Olga Rothschild, LMHC?
She's really nice and means well, but was too heavy on the talking and light in the listening.
While listening is a very important skill in...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Olga Rothschild, LMHC?
Everyone should have a therapist like Olga. She is very empathetic and goes the extra miles for her clients. She truly has a gift of healing. Olga helped me heal and helped me find my voice, she has given me the confidence needed manage life's vicissitudes.
×Post a ResponseAre you Olga Rothschild, LMHC?
Upon my first initial meeting with Olga I was immediately put into ease with how comforting she is. She has taught me so much through our journey together and I truly appreciate all the hard work and effort she has put into it. She provided me with much guidance that has proven to be invaluable. She is very knowledgeable in depression, anxiety, stress relief and relationships. I would recommend her in a heartbeat to anyone looking for guidance in these fields.
×Post a ResponseAre you Olga Rothschild, LMHC?
Olga is very professional therapist. She helped me a lot when I went through hard times with my depression and anxiety, so now after about 15 sessions with her I got back to my normal condition and I,m so happy to say that. Also Olga is wise individual which is very important in order to give productive therapy. I highly recommend Olga as a specialist.
×Post a ResponseAre you Olga Rothschild, LMHC?
Olga is truly an incredible therapist. She's extremely professional and has helped myself as well as my family members through very difficult times. I look forward to my sessions with her, as she helps me with challenges that come up in my life and important decisions that I have to make. She has opened up my eyes to be able to live a much more positive life and I would definitely recommend her to anyone in need of therapy.
×Post a ResponseAre you Olga Rothschild, LMHC?
Ms. Rothschild is a phenomenal therapist. I feel that her attention to my needs throughout the years has helped me both in my personal life and professional life. My ambivalence toward therapy was resolved after meeting with Ms. Rothschild from the onset of meeting with her and I am grateful to have her assistance in guiding me to make decisions that have improved my quality of life.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Olga Rothschild?

At Rothschild Mental Health Counseling Center, our mission is to provide top quality care and service to our patients. We focus on commitment to our clients, helping them to identify areas of their lives that they would like to improve and achieve th...

• Individual Counseling
  • Counseling
  • Couples Counseling
  • Grief and Bereavement

2017
Emdr
2009
Brooklyn College Masters Of Arts In Mental Health Counseling (Ma)
2006
Brooklyn College Masters Of Science (Ma)
1997
1993
1992

• Russian

Olga Rothschild accepts

Olga Rothschild accepts the following insurance:

Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO
Fidelis Care
HealthFirst

No malpractice claims found for New York

Check if Olga Rothschild treats your condition or procedure

Olga Rothschild's conditions and procedures:

• Cognitive Assessment
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Counseling Services
  • Couples Therapy
  • Crisis Intervention
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR)
  • Family Counseling
  • Panic Attack
  • Panic Disorder With Agorapobia
  • Panic Disorder Without Agorapobia
  • Postpartum Depression
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Relationship Issues