Olga De Armas, LICSW

17 Reviews
Olga De Armas

Olga De Armas, MA, LICSW

22 Spear St Quincy, MA 02169

Olga De Armas, LICSW is a hypnosis specialist in Quincy, MA and has been practicing for 33 years. She graduated from Boston College, Master In Counseling Psychology in 1984 and specializes in hypnosis, psychology, and more.

• Low wait times Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Tricare
Tufts Health Plan
Tufts Health Plans
Value Options

No malpractice claims found for Massachusetts

Check if Olga De Armas treats your condition or procedure

Olga De Armas' conditions and procedures:

• Addiction
  • Adjustment Disorder
  • Anxiety Attack
  • Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
  • Behavioral Disorders
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Family Counseling
  • Grief
  • Grief Therapy
  • Group Psychotherapy
  • Hypnosis (Medical Hypnotherapy)
  • Individual Therapy
  • Marital and Family Psychotherapy
  • Marriage Break-Up
  • Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
  • Pain Management
  • Panic Attack
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychotherapy Services

4.3

Olga De Armas?
Olga De Armas' Performance
What People Say About Olga De Armas, LICSW
Olga is a highly experienced and caring counselor. She was outstanding at comprehending the core issues involved in my treatment and finding effective ways to help me help myself. She drastically improved my condition and shows great respect for her patients and fellow colleagues. She has knowledge of many psychological theories and keeps current on developments in her field, as well as having a wide array of skills to assist her patients. I always felt that Olga had my best interests at heart and that her greatest happiness was seeing me overcome my issues. I highly recommend her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Olga De Armas, LICSW?
I enjoyed my time with Olga. She's very thoughtful and you can tell she loves what she do. I appreciate her valid points and her feedback allowed me to visualize how to apply different techniques. I highly recommend Olga, she made me laugh, has a good sense of humor and her professionalism is impeccable.
×Post a ResponseAre you Olga De Armas, LICSW?
Olga is caring, sympathetic and adaptable to the needs of the client. A nurturing and staunch advocate for her clients' self esteem and personal growth!
×Post a ResponseAre you Olga De Armas, LICSW?
Olga De Armas is a very excellent general psychotherapy.She is helping me with my depression.I had been with her since 2007 to present.She is a very good therapist.She also help you to understand your condition and to have a normal life.
×Post a ResponseAre you Olga De Armas, LICSW?
Olga approaches issues with a dynamic blend of compassion, validation, and challenge. She has highly attuned listening skills - goes right to the heart and core of what's being said. I appreciate her use of diverse techniques and practical actions to help me clear clutter from my mind and heart, and move closer to the life I want.
×Post a ResponseAre you Olga De Armas, LICSW?
I enjoy the time that Olga provides for your well being. She cares about you and wants you to succeed in your journey. She will be tough on you but it's because she wants you to do better. She has helped me through depression and through a food addiction and I couldn't wish for a better therapist. I recommend her to anyone who needs a therapist to help them through their process.
×Post a ResponseAre you Olga De Armas, LICSW?
I would deffinitely recommend Olga. She is very professional and I am surprised of her knowledge of addiction and family dynamics.
×Post a ResponseAre you Olga De Armas, LICSW?
Olga has been an excellent therapist and friend to me. I have worked with her for several years. Throughout the years of working with her, she has taught me a lot of life changing techniques. Olga is very passionate about her work and strives to find better ways to improve her strategies for her clients. Because of her, I have came along way and blossomed. Olga De Armas has truly impacted my life and I will continue to confined in her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Olga De Armas, LICSW?
I Was treated for anxiety and depression by Olga. She was very professional and very caring. I always found interior peace after my appointments and gave me the help I need it. I really appreciate all her help and care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Olga De Armas, LICSW?
My experience with Olga De Armas has been outstanding. She has helped me not only with multiple and serious losses but has helped me come to term with the realities of my past, my family and finally regain hope in loving again. She really gets involved in getting you to be yourself and your best.
×Post a ResponseAre you Olga De Armas, LICSW?

How was your experience with Olga De Armas?

• Hypnosis
  • Addiction and Substance Abuse Counseling
  • ADHD Parent Coaching
  • Adolescent Psychology

2009
Dr.Daniel Brown &Associates-Completed 64 Credits Of Training In Assessment and Treatment Of Attachement Disorders
2007
Certified As Clinical Hypnotist By The American Society Of Clinical Hypnosis
2002
Emdr Institute, Inc. Eye Movement Desentization and Reprocessing-Certificate Of Completion Part I and Ii
1994
Northeast Society Of Group Psychotherapy-Group Psychotherapy Treatment
1993
Boston Institute Of Psychotherapy-Psychoanalytic Psychotherapy Training
1992
Family Therapy Institute Of Cambridge-Intensive Family Therapy Training 1991-1992
1989
Gestalt Therapy Institute Of New England-Certificate Of Completion-Three Years Training
North Shore Hospital