Olesya Dmytryk, NP

Pediatric Psychiatry •  Female

Olesya Dmytryk
404 Oak St Ste 200 Syracuse, NY 13203

Olesya Dmytryk, NP is a pediatric psychiatry specialist in Syracuse, NY. She specializes in pediatric psychiatry, psychiatry, and more.

Compare Doctors

Quickly compare more Adolescent Psychiatrists & Pediatric Psychiatrists in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Olesya Dmytryk accepts

Olesya Dmytryk accepts the following insurance:

MVP Health Care
POMCO Group

No malpractice claims found for New York

Check Olesya Dmytryk's experience treating your condition or procedure

Help Improve Healthgrades

Does Olesya Dmytryk, NP...

Offer evening visits?

Offer an online patient portal portal?

Communicate via email?

Offer weekend visits?

Have free onsite parking?

Olesya Dmytryk's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Olesya Dmytryk

90.47619047619048%

Olesya Dmytryk?
Olesya Dmytryk's Performance
What People Say About Olesya Dmytryk, NP
I have been a loyal patient of Alexis for 3 years. I am beyond grateful for her. She is attentive, helpful and knowledgeable, that's how I would describe her in a few words. I highly recommend her.
Joseph B. – Mar 25, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Olesya Dmytryk, NP?
Alexis has helped my son tremendously. He is 13 year old and has ADHD and impulse control disorder. Before he wasn't able to function in school. I like that after change in medication he is able to function and succeeding in school. I appreciate everything she has done for him.
Richard P. – Aug 23, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Olesya Dmytryk, NP?
Excellent service. Thank you!
Jacky K. – Aug 15, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Olesya Dmytryk, NP?
I wouldn’t recommend NP Olesya Dmytryk to anyone. I had a hospital stay for 2 months, & the whole time I was there, I tried to keep contact with her & not one returned phone call or text. When I got out & tried to schedule a routine appt, because I, obviously, needed my meds, she wanted me to take a drug test, for insinuating I was using drugs. She also explained that she did not get back to me because she was on vacation. That’s not a proper excuse. I just got out of the Hospital & needed my meds. I even asked for her Superior & nothing from her. That’s bad Client Service. I was not happy with it, but anything for her, so I ltold her I could go that next Friday to do the drug screen. Apparently that wasn’t good enough because she changed her mind & discharged me & said I was dishonest with her about my drug use, which was an absolute bold faced lie. Why didn’t she let me take the test, & furthermore, she also left me high & dry with no refills on any of my meds. Very poor communicat
Aug 14, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Olesya Dmytryk, NP?
Ms. Dmytryk helped me a lot during difficult times in my life. She is a great provider. I highly recommend her.
Mike S. – Jun 05, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Olesya Dmytryk, NP?
I found NP Dmytryk to be professional and helpful. She is very knowledgeable and empathic practitioner. She has been always patient with me and even answered her phone on non appointment days , that's true patient loyalty.
Mar 12, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Olesya Dmytryk, NP?
Ms. Dmytryk treats my 15 year old son and me, and I can't say enough good things about her professionalism. She is very knowledgeable, caring and respectful. Highly recommend.
Wendy T. in Fayetteville, NY – Mar 06, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Olesya Dmytryk, NP?
Probably one of the best experience I’ve had ; Very concerned about your well being and always listens to your concerns.
NY, none – Feb 27, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Olesya Dmytryk, NP?
I highly recommend Ms. Dmytryk as she has surpassed my expectations in understanding her patients through the course of treatment, rather than the "Greet and Treat" method I've come across in the past. She has always addressed my concerns, (I'm not a big fan of medication), and provided explanations. As someone that does not trust easily, I also find her sincere nature to be refreshing as well.
T in Syracuse – Feb 26, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Olesya Dmytryk, NP?
Have been seeing Ms. Dmytryk for more than a year for therapy and medication management. I am very happy with her services, she's very kind and shows that she cares about what's right for me. Very quick to respond to my calls whenever I need her. I recommend her to everyone.
Melissa in Syracuse, NY – Feb 21, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Olesya Dmytryk, NP?
Ms. Dmytryk demonstrated attentiveness to my concerns for alternative medicine. In the past, I was often prescribed narcotics for anxiety, but I did not want to become reliant and wanted a better alternative. She was very professional and supportive of my concerns. Im thankful for caring providers like her.
Feb 20, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Olesya Dmytryk, NP?
Very unprofessional, treated me like I didn’t know what I was talking about. Belittled me, and told me basically to go to someone else or the ER. Doesn’t let you know of medications or certain outcomes. Changed things quick & makes no connection to the individual
Syracuse, NY – Feb 16, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Olesya Dmytryk, NP?
Kind, compassionate. Good at explaining.
Baldwinsville, NY – Jul 31, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Olesya Dmytryk, NP?

How was your experience with Olesya Dmytryk?

Ms Dmytryk is trained to treat the whole person using a comprehensive and individualized approach to your medical care.

• Pediatric Psychiatry