Acupuncture  |
Odin Gutierrez, MSOM
The journey to becoming a practitioner of TCM began when I discovered the healing powers of nutrients. As a child and young teen I experienced recurrent colds and chronic allergies. I was visiting the doctor every few months without success. I then discovered a book about using nutrition and the power of food for health and used it's principles to cure myself. This experience in overcoming an ailment naturally by applying holistic medicine was so empowering, that I felt all must have a chance to feel it. I am thankful to be a practitioner of this ancient and highly evolved healing art and to provide it to those in need of a safe and effective medicine. I especially enjoy introducing acupuncture to a patient who is receiving it for the first time or is skeptical of it effectiveness. It is truly rewarding to see the positive reactions the patient has in both body and mind. My experience is in TCM acupuncture, auriculotherapy, and fire-cupping for a wide range of conditions. Effective for sports injuries, migraine headaches, chronic pain management, stress, general wellness and preventive medicine. I also employ acu-point injection therapy, herbal medicine and aromatherapy for your sense of well-being. I look forward to helping you on your healing journey.

210 71st St Ste 304

Miami Beach, FL 33141

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida

Learn about Odin Gutierrez

I always approach with caution and use the safest and most gentle modalities before employing more aggressive therapies, such as electro-acupuncture or acu-point injection therapy.

• Acupuncture
  • Alternative Medicine
  • Holistic Medicine
  • Massage Therapy
  • Traditional Chinese Medicine

Odin Gutierrez does not have any board certifications listed.

• Asthma

• Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
    Other Education | Completed 2016
  • Tuina For Wellness
    Other Education | Completed 2014

Odin Gutierrez has no awards or honors listed.

Odin Gutierrez has no media or publications listed.

Odin Gutierrez does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Odin Gutierrez and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Odin Gutierrez's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Odin Gutierrez to family and friends
Odin Gutierrez's Performance
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
First went to Odin approximately three years ago because of severe lower back pain, a very tight neck & shoulders, He's incredibly patient, has a great sense of compassion, and is dedicated to making the experience completely non-threatening. Currently I see Odin about once a month just to maintain my good health. I rarely experience the sort of pain that caused me to begin acupuncture. And if I do, I know a quick visit to Odin will bring me back into balance.
in Miami Beach, FL |
Odin made such a huge impact on my life. My back pain had become so debilitating, that there were days when I tried to get out of bed I would fall to the floor because I couldn’t stand up. A friend suggested I give Odin a try and within the first nine treatments my back was feeling 90% better! I had tried Acupuncture in the past but had never had such phenomenal results. Many Accupuncturists are good, but Odin is very special and is truly on another level.
Miami Beach, FL |
No exaggeration, Odin is by far the most gifted acupuncturist I've ever had the pleasure of being treated by! Aside from the fact that he's a wonderful, genuine person, Odin has an energy about him that is so calming, comforting, and peaceful, that even just his presence in the room makes me feel better. He's extremely gentle with the acupuncture, cupping, and massage, so the sessions are always very comfortable. He also uses smokeless moxa and essential oils to enhance the experience.
Have you seen Odin Gutierrez, MSOM?
Are you Odin Gutierrez?