Dr. Odell Vining, PHD

Dr. Odell Vining, PHD

Psychology  |
Dr. Odell Vining, PHD is a psychology provider who practices in Columbus, GA. He is 46 years old. Read his story

233 12th St Ste 901

Columbus, GA 31901

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia

Learn about Dr. Vining

Dr. Vining's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Vining "Service in mental health began in 1996. Over the last 21 years, I have worked in a mental health clinic, partial and inpatient psychiatric facilities, schools, and private practice. Along the way were professional publications, national presentations, and a book deal. Now, at The Psychology Clinic, I use my formal training and experience for the single purpose of improving children's lives."

• Psychology

Dr. Vining does not have any board certifications listed.

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • Adjustment Disorder
  • Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
  • Autism
  • Behavioral Disorders
  • Depressive Disorders

• Adolescent Counseling
  • Behavior Modification
  • Pediatric Counseling
  • Psychological Testing
  • Psychotherapy Services

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

• Ph.D. The University Of Southern Mississippi
    Other Education | Completed 2007

Dr. Vining has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Vining has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Vining does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Vining and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Vining's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Vining to family and friends
Dr. Vining's Performance
Columbus, GA |
What is it like to see your daughter smile for the first time after she attempted suicide? There is no amount of thanks that I can offer nor any price that I wouldn’t pay to take my child to Dr. Vining again if she needed it.
in Fort Mitchell |
Dr. Vining is friendly, personable, positive and, humorous as well. He always manages to put a smile on my daughter's face after every visit (which is hard to do). I would recommend him to everyone, without hesitation.
Columbus, GA |
The Psychology Clinic's staff is professional and courteous. Dr. Vining offers comprehensive but easily understood solutions to our child's situation. It has been a positive learning experience.
Fort Benning, GA |
Military life can be difficulty on kids with the deployments and frequent moves. We didn't know what to do or who to trust. One of our friends recommended Dr. Vining and we took a leap of faith. He doesn't have a magic sleigh or reindeer but kids light up when he comes in the room. At first, I thought it was the snacks and toys, but as time passed I learned it wasn't. It was his respect, honesty, and guidance. We got our child back and to Dr. Vining we thank you.
Fort Benning, Ga |
Our son's teacher recommended ADHD testing. We wanted this done privately rather than through the school. Dr. Vining met with us and listened to our concerns. We decided to proceed with testing and within only 2-3 weeks we were reviewing his results. Imagine our excitement in learning that our child did not have ADHD. Dr. Vining was patient in teaching us behavioral techniques that have helped both us and his teacher keep him on task and in his chair (at least most of the time).
Columbus, GA |
Dr. Vining was very nice and helped my daughter stop cutting.
Columbus, GA |
He helped my son tremendously!
Have you seen Dr. Odell Vining, PHD?
Are you Dr. Vining?