Dr. Nuket Curran, DPT

Physical Therapy ·  Female

Dr. Curran

Dr. Nuket Curran, DPT is a physical therapist in Glenshaw, PA. She specializes in physical therapy, orthopedic sports medicine, and more.

Make an appointment

Dr. Curran accepts

Dr. Curran accepts the following insurance:

Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
Medicare

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Pennsylvania

Check if Dr. Curran treats your condition or procedure

• Shoulder Pain
  • Sports Injuries
  • Sprain
  • Trigger Point Therapy

Fightin' Fit Physical Therapy LLC., was developed from the concept that health is a journey, not some haphazard short and sweet fix. Physical therapy assists patients return to the things they enjoy by finding the problem and seeking to improve it th...

• Physical Therapy

Dr. Curran?
Dr. Curran's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Nuket Curran, DPT
RecentMost Helpful
Can't say enough in every category. Wonderful environment. Responsive to every concern. And proactive about my needs. Fun, relaxing, challenging, relevant,
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nuket Curran, DPT?
I went to Dr. Curran for PT after shattering my elbow - she was amazing, very hands on, giving me her undivided attention during appts. Not only was she very knowledgeable & always positive, but also clearly invested in helping me. It was obvious that she loves her job, based on her enthusiasm, which translated into excellent results. I went from very limited motion/unable to hold my arm up to full range & significant strength. Dr. Curran was always on time & professional. I absolutely recommend
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nuket Curran, DPT?
Dr Curran helped me when I hurt my back and when I couldn't get over a nagging ankle injury. I honestly believe without her help, I would have been out longer. Highly recommended!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nuket Curran, DPT?
I went to see Dr. Curran since I was experiencing neck pain and range-of-motion discomfort in my neck. Dr. Curran was quick and confident at diagnosing the source of my pain and providing the proper guidance for remediation. In conjunction with the office visits for progress check-ins and massages for my neck, the series of self-guided exercises to strengthen my injured neck helped me out a lot. I'm feeling good as new, thanks to Dr. Curran! I highly recommend her services!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nuket Curran, DPT?
Dr. Curran takes the appropriate time to engage in the trauma to better communicate the healing process and the work necessary to achieve your goals for healing. She provided the apropriate exercises for pain reduction and muscle strengthening.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nuket Curran, DPT?
Nuket is fantastic! My Mom had a stroke back in April 2016 that affected her right side. After insurance refused to pay for enough therapy, we sought out someone to come to her residence to provide therapy for her. We were blessed enough to find Nuket. She is compassionate, caring and truly awesome. She updated our family on Mom's sessions and progress after each visit and gave us suggestions on different equipment to purchase to help with the therapy. She is highly recommended!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nuket Curran, DPT?
VERY helpful and professional! My hip had been painful for months and within a matter of weeks I was feeling better. Amazing progress!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nuket Curran, DPT?
I have worked with Dr Nuket Curran on and off for over 8 years. She is brilliant at what she does and makes the rehab fun! She will even come to your home, doesn't get much better then that!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nuket Curran, DPT?
Dr. Curran has been wonderful with my care. She always lends a friendly ear and responds to my questions in both a timely and very knowledgable manner. I feel like I'm her only patient!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nuket Curran, DPT?
Dr. Curran helped with an incident of relapsing lower back pain, due to an old hip injury. She was very meticulous in her approach to treatment: gave me a wide range of exercises and stretches, with which she assisted during office hours, and explained in detail, for me to do at home . Dr. Curran is not only knowledgeable, but she is also genuinely devoted to the care, and well being of her patients and clients. I don't hesitate recommending her to family and friends.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nuket Curran, DPT?
Nights, weekends, holidays, if I am in pain this Amazing Doctor was available to help me! Her recommendations and exercises always brought relief! She knows her stuff!!! The most caring, professional Doctor I have worked with. Thank you so much for all your help with both my tennis elbow and plantar fasciitis!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nuket Curran, DPT?
This past October I had cardiac bypass surgery. When I returned home I had limited mobility and had to contend with the pain and discomfort. With Nuket's background in physical therapy (doctorate) and her experience working with patients in a hospital setting- she was the obvious choice to help me begin my rehabilitation. Nuket came to my home to work with me. She taught me exercises and stretching to help regain my strength and mobility and also to help with pain management.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nuket Curran, DPT?
Nuket is very knowledgable in all that she does. She is also very friendly and approachable. She takes the time to make sure she caters her approach to her client's specific needs.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nuket Curran, DPT?

How was your experience with Dr. Curran?

Compare Providers