Dr. Nuket Curran, DPT

Dr. Nuket Curran, DPT

Physical Therapy  |
Female
Dr. Nuket Curran, DPT is a physical therapist in Glenshaw, PA. She specializes in physical therapy, orthopedic sports medicine, and more.Read her story

1407 Mount Royal Blvd

Glenshaw, PA 15116

• Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
  • Medicare

Learn about Dr. Curran

Dr. Curran's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Curran "After being a physical therapist for almost 20 years, I wanted to get back to the roots of PT practice and opened my private practice. My initial PT Bachelor of Science Degree was completed in Belfast, Northern Ireland where I met my husband. I had a private PT practice in the heart of Belfast for three years before returning to the United States where we have been since 2004. I completed my Doctorate in Physical Therapy in 2014. I am an adjunct lecturer several PT departments in the greater Pittsburgh area including the Duquesne University and Chatham University. I also teach for Utica College in their online transitional doctor of physical therapy program. As a wife and mother to two boys, I understand the challenges of today's life balance. Thus, my service offers efficiency by either coming to you or you coming to the office. I believe that accountability is as big a part of healing as the intervention itself and strive to make treatment plans that are tailored to the individual not just the body part. Health is wealth and transitioning to fitness and incorporating full body exercise during rehabilitation is essential."

This content was provided by Dr. Curran "Fightin' Fit Physical Therapy LLC., is about a philosophy of life and how to return to it after injury or when deciding to make a change.

My approach is holistic and includes all aspects of your life, not just your injury.  I work with you to make sure that your therapy is tailored to your individual needs.

Taking good care of yourself has never been more important.  Don't wait!"

• Physical Therapy
  • Athletic Training
  • Orthopedic Sports Medicine

Dr. Curran does not have any board certifications listed.

• Balance Testing
  • Pain Management
  • Pain Management Through Physical Therapy
  • Physical Therapy
  • Trigger Point Therapy

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Pennsylvania.

• University of Pittsburgh
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1995
  • Bachelor of Physical Therapy, University of Ulster, United Kingdom
    Other Education | Completed 1998
  • Doctor of Physical Therapy, Utica College, Utica, NY
    Other Education | Completed 2014

Dr. Curran has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Curran has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Curran does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Curran and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Curran's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Curran to family and friends
based on 10 total reviews (10 with comments)

Dr. Curran's Performance

Office environment
Staff friendliness
Average wait time

in Pittsburgh, PA
I went to see Dr. Curran since I was experiencing neck pain and range-of-motion discomfort in my neck. Dr. Curran was quick and confident at diagnosing the source of my pain and providing the proper guidance for remediation. In conjunction with the office visits for progress check-ins and massages...more
in Pittsburgh, PA
Dr. Curran takes the appropriate time to engage in the trauma to better communicate the healing process and the work necessary to achieve your goals for healing. She provided the apropriate exercises for pain reduction and muscle strengthening.
in Mars, PA
Nuket is fantastic! My Mom had a stroke back in April 2016 that affected her right side. After insurance refused to pay for enough therapy, we sought out someone to come to her residence to provide therapy for her. We were blessed enough to find Nuket. She is compassionate, caring and truly...more
in Pittsburgh, PA
VERY helpful and professional! My hip had been painful for months and within a matter of weeks I was feeling better. Amazing progress!
in Pittsburgh, PA
I have worked with Dr Nuket Curran on and off for over 8 years. She is brilliant at what she does and makes the rehab fun! She will even come to your home, doesn't get much better then that!

Are you Dr. Curran?

Nearby providers with similar experience

Chiropractic