Norman Reeves II, MSN

Norman Reeves II, MSN

Critical Care Nursing (Clinical Nurse Specialist)  ·
Norman Reeves II, MSN is a critical care clinical nurse specialist in Honolulu, HI. He specializes in critical care nursing (clinical nurse specialist), critical care medicine, and more.Read his story

500 Ala Moana Blvd Ste 200

Honolulu, HI 96813

Learn about Norman Reeves II

Norman Reeves II' bio

This content was provided by Norman Reeves II "I am an Advanced Practice Registered Nurse (APRN) in the State of Hawaii. I am not a Physician. I am an APRN. I have over 20 years of relative clinical and didactic education treating patients with complex conditions in hospital environments. I put my patient first. I do not make healthcare decisions based upon guesses, intuition, or presumption. I make decisions based upon solid evidence-based practice. I treat my patients as I would want to be treated."

This content was provided by Norman Reeves II "I believe what my patients tell me. If a patient is in pain, I agree. Pain is a subjective experience which is difficult at best, to be quantified by a third-party. I make sure my patients are informed about risks, benefits, and quality of life issues. Patients and family are always treated as individuals who are to be treated with respect, and to be believed. Communication is key in my practice as an Advanced Practice Registered Nurse-Certified Critical-Care Clinical Nurse Specialist (APRN-CCNS). Communication is paramount in excellent outcomes, decreasing anxiety regarding procedures, and what is to be expected during a Nursing intervention."

• Critical Care Nursing (Clinical Nurse Specialist)
  • Acute Care Nursing (Clinical Nurse Specialist)
  • Adult Cardiology
  • Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
  • Critical Care Medicine
  • Nursing (Registered Nurse)

Norman Reeves II does not have any board certifications listed.

• Physical Examination

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Hawaii.

• West Texas A&M University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1995
  • University Of Southern Indiana
    Other Education | Completed 2003

Norman Reeves II has no awards or honors listed.

Norman Reeves II has no media or publications listed.

Norman Reeves II does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Norman Reeves II and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Norman Reeves II' Reviews

Help millions of people find the right doctor. Share your experience today!
Likelihood of recommending Norman Reeves II to family and friends
Are you Norman Reeves II?

Nearby providers with similar experience

Nursing (Clinical Nurse Specialist)
Adult Psychiatric Nursing (Clinical Nurse Specialist)