Dr. Noreen Long, DC

Chiropractic ·  Female · Age 70

Dr. Long

"I have been seeing Dr Long for many years. I love that she does some massage first to loosen things up before her adjustments. I have been to other chiropractors who don't do this and it seems that I always spasm afterward. I don't spasm after her adjustments. I just feel better."

Read Review

"Dr. Noreen Long has excellent healing skills. I am grateful for her help with a variety of different issues over the past several years."

Read Review

Make an appointment

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Long

Dr. Long?
Dr. Long's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Noreen Long, DC
RecentMost Helpful
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Noreen Long, DC?
A very relaxing environment and a soft-spoken practitioner. Very detailed intake questionnaire and she reviews her procedures so you understand before she touches you. I like her equipment: infra-red treatment mat on table, ultrasound, and a thumper device that she uses along with very gentle massage and chiropractic. personal touch was a follow up call and note after 1st visit. A very reasonable fee for excellent care!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Noreen Long, DC?
her office and treatment rooms have a very warm soothing atmosphere with relaxing soft music. She explains her treatments in detail before she begins. Her patient intake form is rather detailed. She offers massage therapy, chiropractic, and acupuncture as well as an infrared table and ultrasound, to name a few therapy options. She is very gentle and has a soft relaxing voice. She is interested in your nutrition and recommends but does not sell nutritional supplements.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Noreen Long, DC?
Dr Long really cares about helping patients become well and healthy. She explained everything to me before treatment and I love that. She really listens. I am looking forward to becoming a healthy patient.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Noreen Long, DC?

How was your experience with Dr. Long?

State of the art chiropractic and acupuncture provided with respect to the patient. Exercises and life style improvements to ensure full recovery and continued optimum health.

• Chiropractic