Dr. Nora Zoma, DC

Dr. Nora Zoma, DC

Chiropractic  |
Female
Dr. Nora Zoma, DC is a chiropractic provider who practices in Troy, MI. She has been practicing for 6 years.

2241 Bellingham Dr

Troy, MI 48083

• HAP Insurance

Learn about Dr. Zoma

• Chiropractic
  • Art Therapy
  • Chiropractic Sports Medicine
  • Nutrition

Dr. Zoma does not have any board certifications listed.

• Back Disorders

• Physical Examination
  • Spinal Decompression
  • Therapeutic Massage
  • Trigger Point Therapy

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Michigan.

• Oakland University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2007
  • Southern California University Of Health Sciences
    Medical School | Graduated 2011
  • Functional Medicine University
    Other Education | Completed 2013

Dr. Zoma has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Zoma has no media or publications listed.

• Arabic

Dr. Zoma does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Zoma and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Zoma's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Zoma to family and friends
Dr. Zoma's Performance
in Berkley, mi |
Dr. Zoma is wonderful. She truly takes the time to explain to you what is going on and what her plan of care is. I have recommended her to quite a few friends and colleagues and they all have thanked me for my referral!
Carson City, MI |
Dr Nora Zoma is no ordinary chiropractor. I've given up on chiropractors due to my past experiences and I was reluctant to see her. I'm glad she talked me into giving her a chance. She is doing beyond simple adjustments and has a great understanding of the whole body and movement. She is an athlete herself and can easily relate to active clients who want to stay active.She is patient, respectful and kind.She takes time to explain issues and treatment plan.She genuinely cares for her patients!
in Detroit, MI |
Been seeing Dr. Nora for a few years now... she's helping me with nerve problems left over from the Shingles. What I appreciate about Dr. Nora is that she will take a natural approach to better health. You'll find Dr. Nora to be a compassionate and caring person right from your first appointment, and her staff is wonderful. My mother, daughter and grandkids all see her regularly. Dr. Nora is helping with the kids with their growing. Chiropractic treatments are definitely helping this family.
Columbus, OH |
Dr. Zoma is an amazing chiropractor. It took me a long time to make the decision to see a chiropractor but I am so glad I decided to see her. She's truly am expert in her field.
Sterling Heights, MI |
Dr. Zoma is the best chiropractor I have been to. I feel so amazing when I leave her office. I've had back pain for years and after seeing Dr. Zoma my back feels so much better.
in Troy |
Dr. Zoma is amazing, she has great knowledge of the body. She has a vast knowledge of chiropractic and pressure point therapy. She has been amazing for my daughter who has struggled her whole life with back issues and for myself. She is personable and really cares about you and your health.
Ann Arbor, MI |
I went for my initial visit with Dr. Zoma and she is amazing! She was so kind and caring and I felt so much better leaving her office. I was scared and nervous as this was my first time and she put me at ease immediately. If you are looking for a great experience as well as a great outcome you need to visit Dr. Zoma.
Have you seen Dr. Nora Zoma, DC?
Are you Dr. Zoma?