Dr. Nora Zoma, DC

Chiropractic ·  Female · Age 35

Dr. Zoma

Embody Health

2241 Bellingham Dr # A Troy, MI 48083

Dr. Nora Zoma, DC is a chiropractor in Troy, MI and has been practicing for 8 years. She graduated from Southern California University Of Health Sciences in 2011 and specializes in chiropractic, chiropractic sports medicine, and more.

Dr. Zoma's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Zoma

Dr. Zoma?
Dr. Zoma's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Nora Zoma, DC
I’ve been going to Dr. Zoma for about a year and a half now and she is amazing! She has really helped me with some chronic pain I was having. I felt so much better after the first couple visits and now I see her to help maintain. I even take my 6 year old soon to see her a few times a year. She’s great with kids as well! Definitely recommend to anyone and everyone!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nora Zoma, DC?
I have seen many chiropractors over the years and Dr. Zoma is awesome! She takes her time with you and you don’t feel rushed. Her massage therapy background adds so much to the experience and the relief I felt after just one visit. I highly recommend her!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nora Zoma, DC?
Dr. Zoma is wonderful. She truly takes the time to explain to you what is going on and what her plan of care is. I have recommended her to quite a few friends and colleagues and they all have thanked me for my referral!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nora Zoma, DC?
Dr Nora Zoma is no ordinary chiropractor. I've given up on chiropractors due to my past experiences and I was reluctant to see her. I'm glad she talked me into giving her a chance. She is doing beyond simple adjustments and has a great understanding of the whole body and movement. She is an athlete herself and can easily relate to active clients who want to stay active.She is patient, respectful and kind.She takes time to explain issues and treatment plan.She genuinely cares for her patients!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nora Zoma, DC?
Been seeing Dr. Nora for a few years now... she's helping me with nerve problems left over from the Shingles. What I appreciate about Dr. Nora is that she will take a natural approach to better health. You'll find Dr. Nora to be a compassionate and caring person right from your first appointment, and her staff is wonderful. My mother, daughter and grandkids all see her regularly. Dr. Nora is helping with the kids with their growing. Chiropractic treatments are definitely helping this family.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nora Zoma, DC?
Dr. Zoma is an amazing chiropractor. It took me a long time to make the decision to see a chiropractor but I am so glad I decided to see her. She's truly am expert in her field.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nora Zoma, DC?
Dr. Zoma is the best chiropractor I have been to. I feel so amazing when I leave her office. I've had back pain for years and after seeing Dr. Zoma my back feels so much better.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nora Zoma, DC?
Dr. Zoma is amazing, she has great knowledge of the body. She has a vast knowledge of chiropractic and pressure point therapy. She has been amazing for my daughter who has struggled her whole life with back issues and for myself. She is personable and really cares about you and your health.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nora Zoma, DC?
I went for my initial visit with Dr. Zoma and she is amazing! She was so kind and caring and I felt so much better leaving her office. I was scared and nervous as this was my first time and she put me at ease immediately. If you are looking for a great experience as well as a great outcome you need to visit Dr. Zoma.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nora Zoma, DC?

How was your experience with Dr. Zoma?

Chiropractic. Movement. Recovery. Nutrition. Mindset    Wellness care is important and your outlook on health determines your success. We want our patients to take an active role in their health by providing  a game plan. Educating you...

• Chiropractic

2011
2007

• Arabic

Dr. Zoma accepts

Dr. Zoma accepts the following insurance:

HAP Insurance
Preferred PPO

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Michigan

Check if Dr. Zoma treats your condition or procedure