Dr. Noneen O'Rafferty, DOM

AcupunctureFemale

Acupuncture

Dr. Noneen O'Rafferty, DOM is a Acupuncturist in Cape Coral, FL and has over 23 years of experience in the healthcare field. She graduated from Third Coast Institute, Naples in 1999. Her office accepts new patients.

Dr. Noneen O'Rafferty, DOM

The Center For Natural Healing Of Southwest Florida

4632 Vincennes Blvd Cape Coral, FL 33904

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Acupuncturists in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Dr. O'Rafferty treats your condition or procedure

Likelihood to recommend Dr. O'Rafferty

4.3

Dr. O'Rafferty

Knowledgable and helpful
I have had a nagging muscle/tendon pain that impacts my athletic competitions. Nothing seemed to be helping including yoga, passive or active stretching, Pilates, etc. After 2 acupuncture treatments, I have been able to ride pain free.
Joseph Fasi – Feb 09, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Noneen O'Rafferty, DOM?
Three words I want to say. TEARS OF JOY!!! I've been suffering for so many years of back pain most western doctors couldn't figure out. it started as minor pain, and slowly progress to chronic / severe pain. (LITERALLY, MY WHOLE BODY HURT!!! with numbness and tingling. I couldn't sit or stand too long, it hurts. After a few acupuncture treatments with Noneen, my pain was gone. I was able to lay down and sit down without these pain that hurt me so badly. its unbelievable, but im just amazed after all these years of looking for a cure, someone like Dr. Noneen took it away with her treatment
Gretchen – Apr 15, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Noneen O'Rafferty, DOM?
I am so grateful to have found Noneen! What great changes I've noticed since seeing her! I've been seeing her once a week and have noticed my neck pain is complete gone - I had a stiffness from all the computer work I do and she was able to help with relieving and easing my neck muscles. Also, I've lost 8lbs! I found myself being so much more conscious of what I am eating and incorporating more exercise into my life. Acupuncture helps on so many levels - it's really quite amazing and can transform your life in many ways. I highly recommend to anyone looking for a natural work to work with any health issues or pain issues you are experiencing. Noneen is the best acupuncturist I've ever seen - she is extremely knowledgeable, caring and has the amazing gift of healing. Truly grateful for all you do! Thank you Noneen!
Kim D – Apr 14, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Noneen O'Rafferty, DOM?
O’Rafferty was listed a an In Network provider with United Healthcare. I was told they do not file claims but would give us a bill to file. After receiving my EOB I called the office to ask about a credit/refund on my account per United Healthcare fee schedule and was told they would not honor it. They went through the process of credentialing with the insurance for the sole purpose of seeing patients from the VA - I assume they pay more. I am owed $90 and O’Rafferty is claiming she was enrolled without her knowledge, rather than not reading the contract she signed. She is also claiming she never received a copy of my EOB or a contract from United Healthcare. Be very careful as this feels like a plot for free advertising to hook patients and then claiming ignorance when money is owed.
Catherine – Aug 14, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Noneen O'Rafferty, DOM?
Amazing results with pack pain that nothing else had helped. Dr O’Rafferty and the entire staff are professional and pleasant.
Eric – Mar 25, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Noneen O'Rafferty, DOM?

How was your experience with Dr. O'Rafferty?