Dr. Noble Thomas, DC

Chiropractic •  Male

Dr. Thomas

Andrea Ippolito

153 Broadway Hawthorne, NY 10532

Dr. Noble Thomas, DC is a Chiropractor in Hawthorne, NY and has over 5 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from New York Chiropractic College medical school in 2015. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Thomas to book an appointment.

Dr. Thomas' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Thomas

Dr. Thomas?
What People Say About Dr. Noble Thomas, DC
Every week, I look forward to my appointment at Chiro and Wellness. I’m an avid CrossFit athlete and mountaineer, and I wouldn’t be able to do half the workouts without my weekly adjustments. Dr. Thomas is incredibly knowledgeable and goes above and beyond to make sure you understand your diagnosis and care. My mobility and strength has improved immensely since I first started coming to the office.
Oct 26, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Noble Thomas, DC?
Staff very friendly. Dr Thomas has customized my treatment and have experienced a significant decline in pain. Also has made the treatments very affordable after my insurance expired. Would highly recommend
Ray Long – Oct 22, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Noble Thomas, DC?
Dr. Thomas is excellent. After years of pain with a shoulder injury, I was pain free after seeing him. Great Doctor and very kind. State of the art facility with all updated equipment. Will definitely come back with any other needs.
Mike T. – Oct 20, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Noble Thomas, DC?
Dr Thomas is extremely knowledgeable, personable and professional. He’s helped me tremendously with my spinal injury since I started seeing him. He will exceed your expectations and delivers the most current evidence based care. He also educates and informs you on what he is doing to help alleviate your symptoms. I’ve recently become pregnant so he is also helping me prepare for a safe, healthy natural birth as well. His adjustments are the BEST and he’s keeping this mommy to be very comfortable
Jenn in Westchester County – Apr 24, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Noble Thomas, DC?
I'm blown away by the knowledge and experience Dr. Thomas brings every visit. I'm currently recovering from a serious neck injury and couldn't be happier with the treatment I've been receiving. All skeletal and muscular imbalances within my body are pin pointed beyond accurate, immediately feeling out problem areas that require adjusting; allowing myself to properly recover from injury. Since working with Dr. Thomas, I've felt a greater sense of balance and positive energy within my entire body
Max in Ossining, New York – Apr 12, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Noble Thomas, DC?
Dr. Noble is an excellent doctor who is very caring about his patients. He tailors his treatment to the patient's needs. He explains what he is doing and why. I highly recommend him to anyone in need of his services.
Apr 05, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Noble Thomas, DC?
After seeing 4 different specialists that only tried to mask my pain with drugs, I decided that I had had enough, I was still in pain. I knew there had to be better care and there IS! I found Dr. Thomas in my provider network & decided to give him a chance. After 2 months of being under his care, I’m pain free! He’s done amazing things for me and I’m so appreciative. I finally got my life back. He’s extremely professional, knowledgeable caring & accommodating. He’s an absolutely amazing doctor!
Steph G in Rye, NY – Apr 04, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Noble Thomas, DC?

How was your experience with Dr. Thomas?

• Chiropractic